Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S (15509 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hj

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: S by LonelyHeart627: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Your Fiancee did not use you but you are the cause of your problem. Before I proceed with my question, Please when was the last time you did medical checkup? I am not 100.00% sure that you are mentally stable based on what you wrote above.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
embarassed

U juz did the right thing..3500 dollars is quite a big money juz to spend it on visa. U better spend that with your parents sha..

If she can't help u and contribute in all your expenses, then there is no point that you will keep her there..

Anyway, are you scared of her?

5 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecidedI no fit believe sey na confirm naija boy dey spit this shit.u dull o!damn
America Don make you lose focus abi?better call the cops on her ass to chase her the Bleep out.
No more liabilities,hear Me?and oh,do not use your hands o!shey you know where you dey na?

27 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Your Fiancee did not use you but you are the cause of your problem. Before I proceed with my question, Please when was the last time you did medical checkup? I am not 100.00% sure that you are mentally stable based on what you wrote above.

4 Likes

Re: S by thanki410(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Would you ex communicate yourself from people that will dilly dally your destiny...?

2 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
nwanneni:
undecidedI no fit believe sey na confirm naija boy dey spit this shit.u dull o!damn
America Don make you lose focus abi?better call the cops on her ass to chase her the Bleep out.
No more liabilities,hear Me?and oh,do not use your hands o!shey you know where you dey na?

Thank you for this advice. Of a truth I dull

4 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanki410:
Would you ex communicate yourself from people that will dilly dally your destiny...?

12 Likes

Re: S by jonath0012(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Megan, I am not sur you grow up in Naija. You u seem dense for my liking.

What do you expect, when you paid for her visa and ticket fees. If she had paid for it herself, I am sure there would not be such an issue.

Anyway, my advice is: kick are Gorman, fu*king ass out of your house before it is too late

20 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
jonath0012:
Megan, I am not sur you grow up in Naija. You u seem dense for my liking.

What do you expect, when you paid for her visa and ticket fees. If she had paid for it herself, I am sure there would not be such an issue.

Anyway, my advice is: kick are Gorman, fu*king ass out of your house before it is too late

This was where I missed it. I bemoan paying for her flight, ticket, passport and everything.

5 Likes

Re: S by austinereds(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
I can't believe it. you allowed an American to out smart you. you deserve 50 lashes of koboko. if she ain't contributing dude it's time to say goodbye.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S by emelda86(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ah ah!!! Shebi una say Nigerian girl na write off why are you complaining

Are you not a man if u know how you take transport am come still do same na

Una never see anything

Na so God go dey open una yansh one by one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: S by sarahade(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Black American girls are lazy and crazy. Shebi n.a. green card you dey find you go see red card.
You better run for your life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: S by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
What a foool!

2 Likes

Re: S by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
emelda86:
Ah ah!!! Shebi una say Nigerian girl na write off why are you complaining

Are you not a man if u know how you take transport am come still do same na

Una never see anything

Na so God go dey open una yansh one by one.
grin
Re: S by shaybebaby(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Op, better to write off what you have spent so far, it's a sunk cost and bemoaning it isn't going to bring it a dime of it back.

Fair enough if she doesn't want to embellish her CV to get a job, but ensure she sticks to her morals by not benefitting from your job which came about as a result of your embellishment. Assure her that you respect her morals and as such cannot give her funds from somethibg she finds morally questionable.

On the same basis, you can show her the door. So she can fully explore her options according to her morals without your presence compromising it.

She has provided you with rope, now hang her with it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: S by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:

This was where I missed it. I bemoan paying for her flight, ticket, passport and everything.
You should thank your stars she didn't get pregnant for you. Your own for cast.

End the paracitic relationship and move on with your life. I hope you've learned a big lesson.

What was the initial attraction, by the way?

12 Likes

Re: S by 1990news: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
You enter trap because of punany, and now you're tired of chopping, you come dey complain?.

Naija men dey disgrace me, so a black American girl over shadow you? undecided

10 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
shaybebaby:
Op, better to write off what you have spent so far, it's a sunk cost and bemoaning it isn't going to bring it a dime of it back.

Fair enough if she doesn't want to embellish her CV to get a job, but ensure she sticks to her morals by benefitting from your job which came about as a result of your embellishment. Assure her that you respect her morals and as such cannot give her funds from somethibg she finds morally questionable.

On the same basis, you can show her the door. So she can fully explore her options according to her morals without your presence compromising it.

She has provided you with rope, now hang her with it.

This is where I'm basing my defence. I've told her that she shouldn't smell what she doesn't eat. I lied on my resume so I don't think she should concern herself with my finance.

5 Likes

Re: S by Altern8(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
In your shoes, I would wait it out. When the visa expires and the fees are due, she would be deported. Don’t let her provoke you to violence. Just hang in there.

I would have said to eject her but things may get out of hand in the process and you could be slammed with a damaging domestic violence case. So be careful. Play the broke card well and stick to your story. Keep your financial information secret and wait till the storm blows over.

Shii like this happens when we consider good looks above all other qualities in a potential partner.

24 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Re: S by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:

Im sorry as I feel very depressed at the moment..
Nwanne what happened to our homely igbo girls that you had to go for an akata? Physical qualities?

Better use the God given sense we igbos have and push the leech out of your life and if you not careful, she will set you up. Imagine advising that your mum should use plastic bucket! Chim

10 Likes

Re: S by Ogalanyaidi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nwanne what happened to our homely igbo girls that you had to go for an akata? Physical qualities?

Better use the God given sense we igbos have and push the leech out of your life and if you not careful, she will set you up. Imagine advising that your mum should use plastic bucket! Chim

That's the height of the insult. They saw the advice as an honest one. I asked them if they use bucket to shit there in America.

2 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:

That's the height of the insult. They saw the advice as an honest one. I asked them if they use bucket to shit there in America.

Nna you no do am well. Just allow her visa expire and probably snitch so they can ship her back. This type when married will definitely take u to the cleaners.

18 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
dhamstar:
Pele ooo...
lalasticlala come push to fp
Re: S by mgtow: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's amazing how every day a new maga is born. No further comment.

7 Likes

Re: S by Betakeshi: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: S by Graxie(f): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Baby boys, most of them will abandon their parents for pussy, imagine house without toilet but car, flight ticket for stranger!!! You have a very wonderful parents, they were even interested in the relationship, mine would have invoke ugwuezema for you. Stupid boy. No wonder black Americans hate Donald Trump, no food for lazy man, this your girl might have 3kids waiting for free money from government. You fall hand seriously.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ogalanyaidi,
Brother may I ask you a real, hardcore question please?
Why would you decide to want to marry an American, (a woman living in another country), while you are there in Canada where there are tons of Nigerian females and Black Canadians?
You could have easily gotten a woman in Canada...very easily (Black, African, European, Indian, Asian etc.).
Could it be though, that you had plans/dreams of coming to the U.S. to maybe further your studies once finished in Canada or to possibly work here? Did you clearly communicate that to her?

Honestly, I find this scenario quite unusual....
Cause a Black American woman, more oftentimes than not, is not going to just up and leave the U.S. to go and live with a foreigner in another country....at least not without a plan/direction. Most Black Americans don't see a concrete enough reason to leave (family, friends, job, schooling and the familiar etc) and take up residency in a foreign country....
That's like a 1-2 out of 10 chance that a female would do that.
I wonder where you met her?
I've read some of the comments and am quite appalled at how quickly the females (especially) jumped on and insulted the "akata".
But you had a role to play also. You should have gotten to thoroughly know the woman you wanted to marry...which takes time.
Perhaps sir, you can chalk this incident up to an unfortunate one....and know that in the future, you may want to enter into a relationship with the "right" motives or at least clearly communicate what you really want.
Be honest, you paid for all those things expecting a return on your "investment". Had it worked, then you would have hit the "jackpot"...so to speak.
Perhaps it's best to just date Nigerian women and hustle to get the permanent residency in whatever country you eventually determine to be the best one.
The "toilet" situation may have been just a case of a cultural misunderstanding. Black Americans and Black Africans have so much strife, ignorance and tension between each other...which is beyond saddening.
I would never...stereotype an entire ethnicity because of a number of challenged ones.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S by SIRTee15: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
I really wonder why of all ladies in the world, u decide to go for a black American woman...
Hook up for that matter...
Ignorant, violent, spiteful set of people.....
Besides we are too different in norms, values and orientation....
Forget that we share the same skin colour....
Even if u were looking for green card, u should have arranged hook up with a white American lady....
Now u need to be smart to get her out of ur life....
Never go violent with her or else u are doomed....
Keep all ur documents away from her and try as much as possible to keep your personal details away from her....
She may use them to blackmail u....
be firm and make it clear u are not paying for her visa extension.....
Finally, find a way to end that relationship, it's too toxic for u. Trust me, nothing good will come out of it.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.