Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (53153 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by GoodSide: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
i swear if na naija this thing happen,efcc for don round up this guy call am YAhoo BOi.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by ajebuter(f): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
To be a Kenyan university drop out now go dey hungry lyangbali/ babangbali ..

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hhhhmmmmmn
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by justmenoni: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
not again, KENYA ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by pdudy: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm still confused as to why the Olang guy rejected the N22 million

Because there is no how the diplomat will eventually give him the money. And if he accepts it, the woman will dump him. So no money, no punnay. He loses at the end.

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by dauntless15(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
How can you be inlove with your mother and reject an offer that can secure your future, the world is really a crazy place

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
What is her secret? grin
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by gen2lpat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
The power of black cassava.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Allwility: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
doskie:
Epic! Abeg who don beat stage 20 for 3d chess?
Hehehe, you are done for here...How did you get there??
Next time, try opening with the stone wall attack...that's my all time winning strategy.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Classcaptain1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
oh lawd..... why this kain opportunity no dey come my way...kai who I offend?
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Mabelenena(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
biggz82:
Where d woman dey i won friend her
grin
biggz82:
Where d woman dey i won friend her
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by doskie(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Allwility:

Hehehe, you are done for there...
Try using stone wall attack...that's my all time winning strategy
baba teach me abeg. I've been on it for 6months now. No draw at all. They always win.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Alexk2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
doskie:
Epic! Abeg who don beat stage 20 for 3d chess?

Guy, first try lower stages jor.. ..stage 20 isn't for you.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by kabaka1: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
That p-u-s-s-y must soooo gooood like Egusi soup ohgrin grin grin
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by doskie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alexk2:

Guy, first try lower stages jor.. ..stage 20 isn't for you.
started from stage 1. Hooked in stage 20.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by riczy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
For him to turn it down: its either he is damn rich or he is a Daft! Quote me or...
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chei see olodo rabata.. I dey crase say I no collect dat money
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by favourmic(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
I trust my Malay rich white man believe it or not they we kill am sharply
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by tuffgongjo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Olang is d definition of "a person with a fried brain". Why I go reject 22m for her old congo? him village get him
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by john650(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Some of these white women can't control their urge. Just because she dreams of being with a muscular black boy doesn't mean she needs to see it through.

Look at what her actions did to her marriage and her husbands career and the shame she has brought to her self and young son. What is there to gain from Olang, a college dropout with no future.

Olang is lucky he is dealing with a white man who does not want to jeopardize his career for a fool. Would he pull this stuff with a Kenyan man? They'll know how to take care of him. Useless boy. Mumu. Instead of going to school to become his own man, he is looking for a life raft. The woman doesn't owe him anything. She wasn't married to him.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Codes151(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have a phobia for reading lengthy rubbish! Did he turn down 22m? He's cursed!!! The generational curse he's on is really old
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by jahsson(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Classcaptain1:
check ur village fifu...hehe tongue
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:
Thats whar many old papies marrying hotties dnt know. Its not by how much u have.
Women need youthful partners as much as men smiley
Some women are just sex addicts, even if the marry their age mate, same thing. Sophia Loren, was happily married, so was Celine dion .

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Alexk2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
doskie:
started from stage 1. Hooked in stage 20.

cool...keep trying then
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by GMbuharii: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
So 7mkenyan shillings=#22m

Time for some mathematics...

Lets assume 7m Ken.Shi=#21m then 1m Ken.Shi =#3m

500k Ken. Shi = #1.5m
100k Ken. Shi = #300000

1k Ken. Shi = #3000
500 Ken. Shi =#1500
100 Ken. Shi =# 300
50 Ken. Shi = #150
divide by 50
1ken shi=~#3
SO THE GIANT OF AFRICA'S #3 EXCHANGES FOR A MERE ~1 KENYAN SHILLING!!!

'PANTASTIC' INDEED.

Well,na olang sabi o,buh he oughtta know he committed one of the greatest sins-adultery and now has ruined a union.

@dabrake,corrected,buh make no mistakes,i'll get u..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pilate2016(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Olang, the man give you #22 million naira to leave him wife and you REJECT the MILLIONS?

The guys village people too strong. Give me #10m and I will leave your tribe alone.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Smellymouth: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pilate2016:
The guys village people too strong. Give me #10m and I will leave your tribe alone.

I dey tell you my guy... grin

Gimme #5m now sef, I go break up with my babe..

3 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pilate2016(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Classcaptain1:
I tire oo. If the man give me half of the money, I will leave The entire European babes for him.

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
You mean Aisha Buhari?
9ja4show:
That's why its not too safe to marry someone you are too older than.

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pilate2016(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
riczy:
For him to turn it down: its either he is damn rich or he is a Daft! Quote me or...
His village witches are barely 2 inches from him.

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by yedidiah(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
imagine the name; Billy Graham. I am sure his parent had great hopes of him becoming an Evangelist too. But he chose to be a gigolo.

BTW, even Kenya shilling dey dust Nigerian Naira.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Eliteklaus(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
old woman for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.