Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (53152 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by ThunderingHooves: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=ifeanyi83 post=49649479][/quote]
If the naira is 430 to a dollar as it is probably today, and the kenya shilling is about 101 to the dollar as it is today, it stands to reason that 4.3 # = 1 Kenya shilling.

Simplest math.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by BABANGBALI: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
ajebuter:
To be a Kenyan university drop out now go dey hungry lyangbali/ babangbali ..

how you take know?The thing dey hungry me bad bad
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by ajebuter(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
BABANGBALI:
how you take know?The thing dey hungry me bad bad

And l was hoping Lala don ban you for 20 years.....

Shiiiit....
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by BABANGBALI: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
ajebuter:

And l was hoping Lala don ban you for 20 years.....

Shiiiit....
iyangbali paid for my sins,she dey there now now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by AngryNigerian(m): 2:51am On Sep 26, 2016
chubbygal:
As in ?

Gbammm! I ji ya òfùma! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.