Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (53150 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Bifwoli: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kenya and bad news be like 5 and6

I swear some of you are saddists and cold hearted demons who just like to hear bad things about their neighbours.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kenya and bad news be like 5 and6

Imagine what they hear from our own end...
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by UIA04(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm still confused as to why the Olang guy rejected the N22 million
He thought he would get better cash from the man's wife when she sells the France apartment

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by lilreese: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
See Mumu
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Carter4luv(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
dis boy has used all his senses for athletics. i pledge to nigeria my country to be honest in talking d cash and still secretly see d woman outside.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
chubbygal:
No be me talk am oooo! Dirty minds guess what ?
Some day am gonna fhuck u.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
doskie:
Epic! Abeg who don beat stage 20 for 3d chess?

Na this kenyan mugu wey bone studies and 22 million sh I suspect say don beat stage 20bfor 3d chess with his mumurity
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by basilo101: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
So 7 million kenyan money is equivalent to 22 million naira. The naira is dead
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by chubbygal(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
fabiano09:

Some day am gonna fhuck u.
my trap don catch you ba? If you dare me am gonna drain your balls.

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Jimi23(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lucky gigolo.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by AngryNigerian(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
chubbygal:

God...save us from Karshika!!
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pylony(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chaii Kenyans again?? *suprise*
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Allwility: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
doskie:
baba teach me abeg. I've been on it for 6months now. No draw at all. They always win.
Your goal should be to set up sth like this

Use these for your opening line: 1. d4, 2. e3, 3. f4, 4. c3, 5. Bd3

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pylony(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Use vacuum pump drain am finish, e be like say e go big like football. grin
chubbygal:
my trap don catch you ba? If you dare me am gonna drain your balls.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by MidasTouche01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I dey tell you my guy... grin

Gimme #5m now sef, I go break up with my babe..

Haaaaa, I hope ur babe is not on NL sha
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by chubbygal(f): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:

God...save us from Karshika!!
As in ?

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by chubbygal(f): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pylony:
Use vacuum pump drain am finish, e be like say e go big like football. grin
go to straight to the point

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Pylony(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
chubbygal:
go to straight to the point
Its all abt the balls you are planning on draining..lol. That is straight enough.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by preetyslim(f): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2016
He rejected 22m because he loved her? I officially award him as the Mumu of the year 2016. Who love don help for this recession undecided

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by babeface3: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Please dont tell me thats the exchange rate of the Kenyan Shillings to the Naira.
contactmorak:
An Italian diplomat is divorcing his wife over her affair with a Kenyan university student, according to a report in Standard Media Newspaper, Kenya.

The student, who allegedly dropped out of college, now accuses the diplomat’s wife of misusing him sexually, before dumping him without delivering on the lavish, easy life she had reportedly promised.

Mario Margiotta, an international agricultural economist in Kenya, but who has since relocated to Egypt, filed divorce papers at the High Court Family Division in Nairobi and names the university student, Billy Graham Olang, as the reason for their divorce.

Mario offered Olang Sh7 million (about 22 million Naira) to leave his wife alone, but turned it down because he loved her.

Mario claims Olang had a three-year affair with his wife, Nathalie Amiot, who allegedly convinced the student of applied statistics to quit university. In exchange, she is said to have promised him a lavish life, including capital for a business of his choice to be funded by proceeds from the sale of a Sh26 million flat in France.

Mario and Nathalie dated and married in France. They have one child, an 18-year-old son. Since 2011, they have been residents of Kenya, where their son attends high school.

Olang filed an affidavit at the Family Division of the High Court on July 2, 2016, seeking to be enjoined in the divorce case.

See also: Italian gave me Sh7 million to leave his wife - Kenyan university student
In his affidavit Olang swears that: “Having learned of the divorce case filed on behalf of Mario Margiotta, in which he mentions me in writing by my full official name, and accuses Nathalie Amiot of a romantic relationship with me as a ground for divorce because of infidelity, I wish to exercise my constitutional right to be heard, explain myself and participate as a party in the legal proceeding in court.”

Olang claims he met Nathalie in Mombasa in 2011. “I had visited an aunt, and met her at a social event. She is the one who approached me and we started an affair,” states Olang, adding that Nathalie, who had already separated from her husband, sent him money to travel and be with her in Mombasa every weekend.

“After a year of travelling every weekend to Mombasa, I was so tired and could not manage it anymore, so Nathalie travelled to Maseno, and I took her to my mother’s house where she lived for three months.”

Nathalie relocated to Mombasa after she sold the apartment in France. But travelling from Maseno to Mombasa apparently affected his studies.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/italian-diplomat-offers-university.html
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by zeembab(m): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Na big Cassavva

contactmorak:
An Italian diplomat is divorcing his wife over her affair with a Kenyan university student, according to a report in Standard Media Newspaper, Kenya.

The student, who allegedly dropped out of college, now accuses the diplomat’s wife of misusing him sexually, before dumping him without delivering on the lavish, easy life she had reportedly promised.

Mario Margiotta, an international agricultural economist in Kenya, but who has since relocated to Egypt, filed divorce papers at the High Court Family Division in Nairobi and names the university student, Billy Graham Olang, as the reason for their divorce.

Mario offered Olang Sh7 million (about 22 million Naira) to leave his wife alone, but turned it down because he loved her.

Mario claims Olang had a three-year affair with his wife, Nathalie Amiot, who allegedly convinced the student of applied statistics to quit university. In exchange, she is said to have promised him a lavish life, including capital for a business of his choice to be funded by proceeds from the sale of a Sh26 million flat in France.

Mario and Nathalie dated and married in France. They have one child, an 18-year-old son. Since 2011, they have been residents of Kenya, where their son attends high school.

Olang filed an affidavit at the Family Division of the High Court on July 2, 2016, seeking to be enjoined in the divorce case.

See also: Italian gave me Sh7 million to leave his wife - Kenyan university student
In his affidavit Olang swears that: “Having learned of the divorce case filed on behalf of Mario Margiotta, in which he mentions me in writing by my full official name, and accuses Nathalie Amiot of a romantic relationship with me as a ground for divorce because of infidelity, I wish to exercise my constitutional right to be heard, explain myself and participate as a party in the legal proceeding in court.”

Olang claims he met Nathalie in Mombasa in 2011. “I had visited an aunt, and met her at a social event. She is the one who approached me and we started an affair,” states Olang, adding that Nathalie, who had already separated from her husband, sent him money to travel and be with her in Mombasa every weekend.

“After a year of travelling every weekend to Mombasa, I was so tired and could not manage it anymore, so Nathalie travelled to Maseno, and I took her to my mother’s house where she lived for three months.”

Nathalie relocated to Mombasa after she sold the apartment in France. But travelling from Maseno to Mombasa apparently affected his studies.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/italian-diplomat-offers-university.html
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Smellymouth: 4:36am On Sep 25, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Haaaaa, I hope ur babe is not on NL sha

Nahhh grin
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by ifeanyi83(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=GMbuharii post=49643661]So 7mkenyan shillings=#22m

Time for some mathematics...

Lets assume 7m Ken.Shi=#21m then 1m Ken.Shi =#3m

500k Ken. Shi = #1.5m
100k Ken. Shi = #300000

1k Ken. Shi = #3000
500 Ken. Shi =#1500
100 Ken. Shi =# 300
50 Ken. Shi = #150
now divide by 50
therefore
1 Ken. Shi = #50

SO THE GIANT OF AFRICA'S #50 EXCHANGES FOR A MERE 1 KENYAN SHILLING!!!

'PANTASTIC' INDEED.

Mehn!!! That's the part of the story that really caught my attention. Is our currency so weak?
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by modestdude(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2016
chubbygal:
No be you write am but na you post am with your hands. #dirty hands grin. Are you the one in your profile pix? I juru eju and I love them thick like you
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by dabrake(m): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2016
GMbuharii:
So 7mkenyan shillings=#22m

Time for some mathematics...

Lets assume 7m Ken.Shi=#21m then 1m Ken.Shi =#3m

500k Ken. Shi = #1.5m
100k Ken. Shi = #300000

1k Ken. Shi = #3000
500 Ken. Shi =#1500
100 Ken. Shi =# 300
50 Ken. Shi = #150
now divide by 50
therefore
1 Ken. Shi = #50

SO THE GIANT OF AFRICA'S #50 EXCHANGES FOR A MERE 1 KENYAN SHILLING!!!

'PANTASTIC' INDEED.

Well,na olang sabi o,buh he oughtta know he committed one of the greatest sins-adultery and now has ruined a union.
Stop being silly in an attempt to make a silly point. Simply divide through by 7.
1 kenyan shilling = NGN 3.142.
Simple and straight forward.
By the way, so from your logic, 150/50 = 50 bah?
How dumb can you be!?!
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by cute0077: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Dat guy na mugu if he be my brother I go kill am. Person offer u 22m u reject am. Dis guy na fool
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by enomakos(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
This guy na first class mumu
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by gora1124(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
chubbygal:
but na ur pic we see
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Danfuster(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol... The guy na mumu, him see money dey yarn love. In short, the pic below is an excerpt of what I'd do.

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Jayjey(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

He rejected it because he is an "anupama" meaning Mali and most importantly because he is a Kenyan and not a naija guy. Naija guy go dive into that opportunity sharp sharp after all the condition attached to the illegal na rabba. He should shove bread into ass.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Jayjey(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

He rejected it because he is an "anupama" meaning Mali and most importantly because he is a Kenyan and not a naija guy. Naija guy go dive into that opportunity sharp sharp after all the condition attached to the illegal na rabba. He should shove bread into his ass.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Jayjey(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

He rejected it because he is an "anupama" meaning Malu and most importantly because he is a Kenyan and not a naija guy. Naija guy go dive into that opportunity sharp sharp after all the condition attached to the illegal na rabba. He should shove bread into his ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.