Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

10 Compliments That Wow A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man (20599 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 10 Compliments Your Wife Is Dying To Hear / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
well, i am not like that, i don't give a shit about who's going to talk or not, i behave the way i would behave if i am at the bus stop or at the beach or at a live concert, i'm myself anywhere i am, but girlrrl, some girls are just too wicked, they come to church to seduce men and nothing else.

back to topic
will you try these things?
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

well, i am not like that, i don't give a shit about who's going to talk or not, i behave the way i would behave if i am at the bus stop or at the beach or at a live concert, i'm myself anywhere i am, but girlrrl, some girls are just too wicked, they come to church to seduce men and nothing else.

back to topic
will you try these things?

Good to know hun, good to know.

I will definitely try to compliment my man once in a while smiley smiley
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good to know hun, good to know.

I will definitely try to compliment my man once in a while smiley smiley

good for you, but then, it shouldn't be when you want something from him or when you want him to give you a head grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

good for you, but then, it shouldn't be when you want something from him or when you want him to give you a head grin
Alrighty grin grin grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Alrighty grin grin grin

don't forget to gist me once it's positive ok mama-mia? wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

don't forget to gist me once it's positive ok mama-mia? wink
Will deffo do that. wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Will deffo do that. wink

you get mouth cheesy
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

you get mouth cheesy
tongue Hope you compliment your girl as well and whatever you do, never tell her, I repeat never tell her she has gained weight shocked
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by kellorah: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
Unless of course it's a good thing that she's gained weight.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
kellorah:

Unless of course it's a good thing that she's gained weight.
Weight gain is never a good thing in my dictionary sad
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by kellorah: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
Depends on ur current weight.

It will be a good thing if I gain weightsad
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by saintneo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Guys what if a female tells you you have a cute d,,k will you be happy?

heard that before; i think we ended up in not going out of the house for more than 24hrs  

grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  if u knw wht i mean!
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
kellorah:

Depends on your current weight.

It will be a good thing if I gain weightsad

Lucky bish, thank God for your metabolism. I have to work hard to stay slim sad
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
saintneo:

heard that before; i think we ended up in not going out of the house for more than 24hrs  

grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  lipsrsealed grin  if u knw wht i mean!

Hahaha so it works then grin Ladies its been tried and tested wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

tongue Hope you compliment your girl as well and whatever you do, never tell her, I repeat never tell her she has gained weight shocked

even when she actually needs to gain weight?
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

even when she actually needs to gain weight?
Eliminate that topic from your conversations grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Eliminate that topic from your conversations grin
i tell her almost every month, and she''s working on it , she eats once a day and i don't like that!!! sad
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by kellorah: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
Once a day?! She needs to be sent off to a fattening house in Calabar. shocked shocked
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
yes, once a day, even when she comes visiting, she hardly eat whatever i buy or have at home, i sometimes feel she's got no intenstine embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
kellorah:

Once a day?! She needs to be sent off to a fattening house in Calabar. shocked shocked
Hilarious cheesy
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
chipmunkey:

Hilarious cheesy

grin grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by shesi(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2009
Guys what if a female tells you you have a cute d,,k will you be happy?

Absolutely Not. It means she's seen too many (which is in itself not a problem but why does she remember them? lol). If he doesn't think it immediately, he'll think it later trust me.

and i dont know where you got this article from but i dont think guys in general value compliments that much. Maybe because we spend our whole lives dishing out bogus compliments to you ladies so when we hear one we can't help but doubt it's authenticity.lol

and the "nice arms" thing is so cliche. you're gonna tell your husband who hasn't been to the gym in decades nice arms? lol

and nice feet? i mean feet? i can't think of any guy i know who cares too much about his feet.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I won't mock you but I will tell you. And if you know I do not want to combine my bedmatics with weight lifting, then it is for your own good to stay slim. I do not mean size zero.
I hate bones!
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2009
shesi:

Absolutely Not. It means she's seen too many (which is in itself not a problem but why does she remember them? lol). If he doesn't think it immediately, he'll think it later trust me.

and i dont know where you got this article from but i dont think guys in general value compliments that much. Maybe because we spend our whole lives dishing out bogus compliments to you ladies so when we hear one we can't help but doubt it's authenticity.lol

and the "nice arms" thing is so cliche. you're gonna tell your husband who hasn't been to the gym in decades nice arms? lol

and nice feet? i mean feet? i can't think of any guy i know who cares too much about his feet.

Oh my days your crazy funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the cute d//k sentiment, why would that mean she has seen enough? It could just be an innocent observation cheesy
agabaI23:

I won't mock you but I will tell you. And if you know I do not want to combine my bedmatics with weight lifting, then it is for your own good to stay slim. I do not mean size zero.
I hate bones!

Oh my days I will literally die of laughter in NL o!! You have to tell her with tact sha if not you will not have bedmatics at all grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by agabaI23(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my days I will literally die of laughter in NL o!! You have to tell her with tact sha if not you will not have bedmatics at all grin
My parents taught me that words could inlict wounds. I know how to talk to a woman without inflicting injury!
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by chika98: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2009
Hype his ego and make him feel like he is the next best thing. Watch him grin from ear to ear.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by DrKing(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2009
grin What a good run map to follow but I want to ask if some of
these techniques will work talking to a male student during or after a lecture??
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by OAM4J: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2009
Unlike most women, compliments only make sense to most men if only they are true and were made with genuine intent. I know when a compliment is sincere and when it has an hidden agenda.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Ben13: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2009
nice collections wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by kaypinchi(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2009
Wow indeed.
Now we know some of your new tricks. wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Rooneyboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster , if any of this ur compliments comes my way u ll probably get a slap , RUBBISH.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Rooneyboy(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster , if any of this ur compliments comes my way u ll probably get a slap , RUBBISH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.