Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,143 members, 7,957,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

10 Compliments That Wow A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man (20702 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 10 Compliments Your Wife Is Dying To Hear / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Vavavoom(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my days your crazy funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the cute d//k sentiment, why would that mean she has seen enough? It could just be an innocent observation cheesy
Oh my days I will literally die of laughter in NL o!! You have to tell her with tact sha if not you will not have bedmatics at all grin
shesi:

Absolutely Not. It means she's seen too many (which is in itself not a problem but why does she remember them? lol). If he doesn't think it immediately, he'll think it later trust me.

and i dont know where you got this article from but i dont think guys in general value compliments that much. Maybe because we spend our whole lives dishing out bogus compliments to you ladies so when we hear one we can't help but doubt it's authenticity.lol

and the "nice arms" thing is so cliche. you're gonna tell your husband who hasn't been to the gym in decades nice arms? lol

and nice feet? i mean feet? i can't think of any guy i know who cares too much about his feet.

Spot on Shesi.
Beauty compliments are better passed on women than on men. Compliment a man in his duty to work hard and provide for the family. If as a woman he's at a point in the house carrying out home improvement, moving the fridge, changing the rails, cleaning the cluttered sink ets, look for the light items and assist in bringing them closer to his workstation. When you do get there then, offer restrengthening compliments: of course about the items that have just been moved! Makes it real and appreciated. Otherwise he'd see through it like Shesi said. The same is true with women, give them the beauty compliments and ''act it''! You can't at the minute say she's got beautiful finger nails and moments later fail to open the door! keep them in tandem, wether you are a woman or man.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by chocoLove(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2009
they are not my trick guys, i also added the source if you read ,  so don'think it's my words, some men may cherish your compliment.some may not, if you don't Cherish it, not everyone is like you so don'tmake yourself that I'm a man,  and if i don't like compliment, no man does,  tongue

although a man may be proud if good words are spoken to him for the good job or family he has, anyway, we all sometimes feel good if a good word is said about us
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by frgy1: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2009
men are naturally deceitful.so they expect the same from others,( both male and female). such compliments might earn the giver some distrust. at least until the sincerity is proven beyond doubt
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nezan(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2009
^^ when you are not married, you can expect to be dissapointed by men, until you have a man of your own and stop behaving immorally.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by rudegirl: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2009
it depends on what your guys want to hear, my guy appreciate it whenever i describe how handsome he looks.
whenever i describe how rugged , gorgeous, turf, and tantalizing his D poses,, guess ? he never hand over the barton he keeps the race beyond 10,000 meters
ehhhh wink that soothes me. kiss
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2009
those compliments don't work on pros .We smell your insincerity from a mile away
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2009
thats why i said earlier on that it's hard to compliment a man because it's just too rare for a man to blush when you do that.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2009
honeric01:

thats why i said earlier on that it's hard to compliment a man because it's just too rare for a man to blush when you do that.

also,don't forget that after the compliment comes a request
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by charles316: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2009
rudegirl:

it depends on what your guys want to hear, my guy appreciate it whenever i describe how handsome he looks.
whenever i describe how rugged , gorgeous, turf, and tantalizing his D poses,, guess ? he never hand over the barton he keeps the race beyond 10,000 meters
ehhhh wink that soothes me. kiss

really.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2009
MrPrsdent:

also,don't forget that after the compliment comes a request

i said that too previously,
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by DICKtator: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
Bullocks, *yawns*
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Flakky26(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster,

Those hints are quite correct.But I'd like add the magical word of I LOVE YOU with plenty of hugs and kisses!They equally works wonder.
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by 55gal(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
I think every one love compliment.
It really works! grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by chocoLove(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
Flakky26:

@ poster,

Those hints are quite correct.But I'd like add the magical word of I LOVE YOU with plenty of hugs and kisses!They equally works wonder.

correct!
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Chocolove

Na wao! You and love sef. tongue
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Homonide: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
shesi:

Absolutely Not. It means she's seen too many (which is in itself not a problem but why does she remember them? lol). If he doesn't think it immediately, he'll think it later trust me.

and i dont know where you got this article from but i dont think guys in general value compliments that much. Maybe because we spend our whole lives dishing out bogus compliments to you ladies so when we hear one we can't help but doubt it's authenticity.lol

and the "nice arms" thing is so cliche. you're gonna tell your husband who hasn't been to the gym in decades nice arms? lol

and nice feet? i mean feet? i can't think of any guy i know who cares too much about his feet.

Haha, na true talk o, we all know the average Naija lady wants to think of herself as some sort of "Supermodel", even when she's as fat as Yokozuna. wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by denony(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
I hope i get any of this compliment from my girl or any girl
i will definitly give her a head right away grin

time no dey
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by chocoLove(f): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2009
koolchicco:

@Chocolove

Na wao! You and love sef. tongue

grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by olatwo(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2009
@POSTER, UU TRY SHA. THAT No. 7 WORKS WELL I TELL UU,

DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF U SEE SOME1 INCHURCH OR MOSQUE 'N UU ADMIRE THAT PERSON,
GIMME A BREAK PLZ. shocked THE MOST IMPORTANT IS NOT TO FROLIC OR FROLICKINGZZ undecided grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nignog: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2009
I like wn de woman tell me dat my body parts is worth de big money in de lagos market. I has a woman tell me my feet is worth 500N each. Dat make me feel good! ooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by powerblaze(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2009
Beneath that bold exterior every man portrays to the outside world, lies a cute little child. Men love to be pampered. As a friend of mine said, "My husband is my first son"! If you can identify that part of him, and do abit of exploitation,you'd be amazed at yourself. This is where the Calabar ladies are next to none on Earth!

1 Like

Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by firestar(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2009
Beneath that bold exterior every man portrays to the outside world, lies a cute little child.

Word.
When I grow up, I want to be a chibi cute girl. . .

1 Like

Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by galatico(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
You're partially right .
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
firestar:

Beneath that bold exterior every man portrays to the outside world, lies a cute little child.

Word.
When I grow up, I want to be a chibi cute girl. . .

when you grow up? when would that be?
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
honeric01:

when you grow up? when would that be?

probably by the year 2034 grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
MrPrsdent:

probably by the year 2034 grin

2034 even near grin
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by Drwinthy: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nice one. They really work because i knw some of tyhem already.

www.perfectsdate..com
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by benangel: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
well complimenting my guy works 4 me cos it boosts his ego and it makes him feel more loved and well appreciated, knowing dat i mean every word i say.It keeps us going u know cheesy
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by donpaulo(m): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2009
i met this gurl today, at some point she said to me, "hmm, you've got great arms, " and guess what, i've looked at my arms well over 100 times since she made that remark and i'm feeling , cool
i used to do 30 press ups every morning but this nite alone, i think i've done 220 at intervals mind you grin
i'll now increase it to 50 morning and nite!!!
such compliments do work, trust me. wink
but i didnt let her go without also telling her how lovely her physique was and that won me her number wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by vislabraye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
Quite a couple of ladies are generous with compliments.
Of recent a friend to my sister came for a visit. I was the one who opened the door for her and called my sister. When my sister met with her, they got talking and then she stopped to say " Is this your brother?" Yes my sister said.
Then she replied, " he's sooo handsome." I could feel the depth in her voice. " If i was not married, i would have gone for him." I was so shocked , but i acted cool. I could have even blushed. She didn't take her eyes off me through out her stay, When she left she continued talking about me 2 my sister, He's so handsome, bla bla. I felt cool cool ,

Many ladies i know pass indirect complimets, though i wished they could have whispered it to my ears. U n what i mean wink
Re: 10 Compliments That Wow A Man by barbiee: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2016
@Op you forgot to add the 'I am so proud of you phrase' I use it all the time and it works wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / Big Boobs Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.