Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why You Should Date A Yorubademon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Date A Yorubademon (2308 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Debbywills(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
RENOWNED2:
As You Dey Like Wetin Poverty Bless, You Still Think Say You Get Say?

Oh oh oh grin grin

Na so e pain you reach? cheesy
Sorry oo grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by ElsonMorali: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Another tread to bash Yoruba men. I see the hateometer is running high these days.

It's not our fault that we are handsome, charming and every lady's dream.

If your women don't want you maybe you should ask us how to help you get your game up instead of running hate treads on Nairaland. It doesn't make you more attractive.
Proudly Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol....Welcome to the club grin
Shey you'll date me?
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Debbywills(f): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Shey you'll date me?

I don't date, I marry grin..
I'll. Marry you

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by hibiscus76(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Really
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by hibiscus76(f): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Igbo guys rock everyday, everytime...

I have cute brothers and most igbo guys I know are good looking or not so ugly..

Most ugly guys or infact the ugliest guys are either from the west or the north..with their tribal marks(no wonder they're demons)..

Drop your likes if you agree

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Lsofdk(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
hibiscus76:

I have cute brothers and most igbo guys I know are good looking or not so ugly..

Most ugly guys or infact the ugliest guys are either from the west or the north..with their tribal marks(no wonder they're demons)..

lol don't mind them

i think you should go cook a counter for them
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

I don't date, I marry grin..
I'll. Marry you
In Poe's voice, "And that's the problem that we face. They want to skip girlfriend and go straight to Fiancé."

I won't marry you - yet. There's so much fun for me to have.
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by LePrezident(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol....Welcome to the club grin

I can't find you on twitter
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Debbywills(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

In Poe's voice, "And that's the problem that we face. They want to skip girlfriend and go straight to Fiancé."

I won't marry you - yet. There's so much fun for me to have.

Lol. OK o. Have a nice fun life grin
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. OK o. Have a nice fun life grin
I said: YET.
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
hibiscus76:

amarachi upon everything wey u write only three likes nai u get lolzzzzzgringrin. Attractive Igbo guys are totally hidden d only thing igbos call attractive is when a guy is yellow. Attractive goes beyond that , amarachi u need to sit down and let a Yoruba guy show u what they call attractive. Like this my Igbo ex-gf dey beg me with style say make I come back I told her NOWAY.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
hibiscus76:

amarachi upon everything wey u write only three likes nai u get lolzzzzzgringrin. Attractive Igbo guys are totally hidden d only thing igbos call attractive is when a guy is yellow. Attractive goes beyond that , amarachi u need to sit down and let a Yoruba guy show u what they call attractive.
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abeg ee make I hear word jare
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Debbywills(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I said: YET.

Ion want Yet Biko grin
T'will take like15years cry
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by hibiscus76(f): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
michaelandre:
amarachi upon everything wey u write only three likes nai u get lolzzzzzgringrin. Attractive Igbo guys are totally hidden d only thing igbos call attractive is when a guy is yellow. Attractive goes beyond that , amarachi u need to sit down and let a Yoruba guy show u what they call attractive. Like this my Igbo ex-gf dey beg me with style say make I come back I told her NOWAY.
first, I ain't Amarachi dunno where you got that from...snooping and counting my likes only goes how relentless you're in competing prolly for lack of self esteem...and I don't need you quoting me please..thanks
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
hibiscus76:
first, I ain't Amarachi dunno where you got that from...snooping and counting my likes only goes how relentless you're in competing prolly for lack of self esteem...and I don't need you quoting me please..thanks
u see when they try joking with u fools that's when your wings fly now u are insulting me if I insult u back in a disastrous it will look like I am going hard u. Next time use ur brain well don't ever insult me because u might receive the insult of your life and maybe commit suicide. And never tell me to stop quoting u I don't u u from anywhere and u too don't know me as long as u are in naira land I can quote anybody u hear?
Re: Why You Should Date A Yorubademon by hibiscus76(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
michaelandre:
u see when they try joking with u fools that's when your wings fly now u are insulting me if I insult u back in a disastrous it will look like I am going hard u. Next time use ur brain well don't ever insult me because u might receive the insult of your life and maybe commit suicide. And never tell me to stop quoting u I don't u u from anywhere and u too don't know me as long as u are in naira land I can quote anybody u hear?
rant on whelp... wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Powerful Ways To Stop Being Hot And Break The Habit Of Masturbation / Why Do Married Women Always Hit On Me And Never The Single Women? / The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.