Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. (8529 Views)

If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Immatex:

Yes it can count for rape. Please remember rape has diverse definition. It goes beyond forceful intercourse to sex without consent.

Rape victims can enjoy sex and can chose to enjoy it to mitigate pain and hurt.

And for this case study, this is rape within marriage. This subject is highly misunderstood in Africa.

See it from this angle: If you must drink a bottle of beer every morning, what are you?
If you must smoke a stick or roll to be sane, who are you
What should a man who depends on constant every morning sex to feel normal b called?? Is he married to a machine Think about it

I totally understand what u mean, I have written an article on why women get wet during rape, but in this case it is totally different and doesn't count as rape, she enjoys it but doesn't like the time frame of the occurrence, she just wants it at night and not at morning when the man enjoys it that's being selfish don't u thing?
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by genieluv(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sunexy:
Take sex like doctor's prescription...2 in the morning and in the night
cheesy

LoL, overdosage can kill or don't u know?
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by dasrackhor(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Exactly! I don't know why men have this mentality that the more females have sex, he more slacked the vagina or when they give birth or having sex with a guy with big diick ...a well-huge guy won't stretch it out. The vagina is incredibly elastic and can fit a supersize penis, yet it always returns to its usual tightness after sex. After childbirth. “Some studies have shown that the vaginal muscles can take up to six months post-delivery to get back to their normal shape and size.
There you av it guiz,keep screwing dem ladies...
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by Sunexy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
genieluv:

LoL, overdosage can kill or don't u know?
Since its like doctor's prescription, its not overdosage na
cheesy
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by Immatex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I totally understand what u mean, I have written an article on why women get wet during rape, but in this case it is totally different and doesn't count as rape, she enjoys it but doesn't like the time frame of the occurrence, she just wants it at night and not at morning when the man enjoys it that's being selfish don't u thing?

We understand ourselves. I rest my case!
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by sexy74(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Is it compulsory we have sex every morning? I like it in the night he knows that but whenever he wants to leave for work, he wakes me up by 4am and wants sex and if I say no he goes ahead and start touching me until I respond.

We aren’t married yet but we live together, we will be married soon but I am wondering if I can cope with his morning sexual appetite, it’s voracious and that’s when he wants to pound me like a beast.

He says he helps him stay focused throughout the day, that sex is his exercise every morning and if he doesn’t get it his mornings aren’t complete, I asked him what if I wasn’t around to satisfy him he said “Where will you be?” now I have a feeling if I travel and I’m not there to give him his morning food he might cheat on me.

It’s not like I don’t like the sex, but every morning is just too much, why can’t he just be satisfied at night when I like it.

Talk2Bella.

Let me understand something, when you want it at night he gives you, but when he wants it in the morning you complain, loll your man should be given a medal I mean it, he can get it up anytime and that’s not easy.

Sex is meant to be enjoyed and so far I don’t hear the complaint here, he doesn’t force you, but when he pushes your right buttons you respond and enjoy it and that’s good, the only problem I see here is the time of the day.

Most people enjoy early morning sex, they say it is the sweetest time of the day to have sex, and yes it is a great form of exercise, don’t deny him this and no he wouldn’t cheat on you when you aren’t there, if he will he wouldn’t take time to romance you when you say no.

Honey I see no problem here, sometimes wake up before him and initiate it, make his day better and great, you don’t know the pressures our men face out there and if there’s one thin
g that can make it better why not just give it to him.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/he-wakes-me-every-morning-just-for-sex.html
when he meets your need always to you ts OK abi, now for you to Bleep him only in the money becomes a problem abi?
Make I ask the Bleep money sweet you?
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by gemale(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Dt dude deserves special commendation. He's a nigga's nigga. A Tru disciple of j. Cole (rapping) "can I hit it in d morning? X3. D sun rising while u r moaning" smiley
Re: He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Immatex:
Rapes you every morning, you meant
The story didn't say rape but talk her to allow bulantashi every morning.

I know a wife whose husband sex drive na die, he ask even at her odd time and she gives in, the worst be say he senior the woman like mad and he is huge and muscular pass him slim wife and when he was a bachelor women dey fear his bedroom work because I hv seen it happen b4 he got married. The whole thing don dey show for him wife face say she dey take wetin big pass her on a daily basis but she just dey give in because marriage law says she must be there for him anyday anytime but now where is that drive? Baba don calm down and his wife flesh don dey relax back.

My point here is no matter what you do to your wife or whatever he ask from you just have it in your mind that he will tire one day but fear for the worst if sex is his purpose of marrying you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / Man Refuse To Excuse Lovers In His Room, Film Them As They Have S£x / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.