Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe (22584 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Forwetinnah: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
blazeahams:
whenever dollar comes down. then we gonna celebrate him. the celebration is optional.

The dollar hike is intentional. ..booooohari gets his cut from the extras made, the real exchange rate is 197. His mallams who are the black marketers are making a hell of a profit for him at the expense of Nigerians
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by adetwin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
That is when we go to market to buy things at a convenient price " Rice, Beans, Brake Oil, & so on"
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by plaetton: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
ManirBK:
Over to you wailers!

Another UNICORN MEAT.

Did he say ' economic policies '?

What economic policies was he referring to ? shocked
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by plaetton: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sunky200:
And the bitter truth is that, the harvest of this government will benefit the people criticizing this administration as much as it benefit its patriots.

well, i believe in good solid foundation the Buhari led-administration is building, and after the pains we all endured, the sacrifices we had to pay, I pray he succeeds.

But someone should please tell the executives of this administration that selling the nation asset's is not an idea that pays off in the long run.

I beg you to kindly name or give instances of this good foundation Buhari is laying for future progress .
I beg you.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by opribo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Based on what evidence is this one saying this, some people think the Nigeria of today is still the same one thirty years ago. Where you can say anything and people will just believe you. With the availability of internet and all the information at the disposal of Nigerians no idiat can come and just say any bullsh1t and think we will just accept it like that without verifying it. Now tell me what evidence is on ground to show that these bunch of desperate power seekers know what to do to move this nation forward. Is it by carrying his household to watch the proceedings at UNGA that we will be ok or is it by the minister if finance guess work.

Infact that man that said this whoever he is should be added to the list of those to be publicly stoned to death for misleading Nigerians.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by pippimp(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
PUSH1:
Sensible Nigerians know that.

I just feel so sorry for Nigerians. You guys don't fully comprehend the gravity of your situation. Brother; it is going to get worse. Much much worse. It is not that Nigeria is impossible to fix, the problem is you are asking and depending on Nigerians to fix it. A people who cannot form two coherent and logical thoughts together without involving corruption in it. Smh.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by teemswest(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Don't make sense apologies
idupaul:

If you still belive in this govt then I think you must either work for them or you must have some intelligence challenge ..I choose to believe you work for them
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Billion2612(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Y wont Nigerian celebrate him when rice will be sold for N40.000 by December.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by breakeven: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
we will celebrate him when he bring down the naira to were goodluck left it and not even the one Naira to one Dollar he promised grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by HERSLEY(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ioannes:

maybe if your mentors in the pdp didnt empty out the treasury on their way out we wouldnt need to sell national assets.
I followed u for a reason...buh disappointed me with this ur comment
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by gymnasium(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nonsense. By planning to sell National assets abi and render Nigeria graduates beggars and slaves to foreign investors and Dangote abi.

don't mind that confused old baboon...................he thinks that selling our national assets will offset all his extravagant world tour debt...........it is only a gullible monkey that will hang on the buhari's economic diversification scam................may God help the ship called ''Nigeria''before it ''capsize''........... angry angry angry
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Justiceleague1: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
What is a Kwembe?
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Justiceleague1: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sunky200:
And the bitter truth is that, the harvest of this government will benefit the people criticizing this administration as much as it benefit its patriots.

well, i believe in good solid foundation the Buhari led-administration is building, and after the pains we all endured, the sacrifices we had to pay, I pray he succeeds.

But someone should please tell the executives of this administration that selling the nation asset's is not an idea that pays off in the long run.

keep deceiving yourself there..ua eye go soon clear... grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by banki(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nonsense. By planning to sell National assets abi and render Nigeria graduates beggars and slaves to foreign investors and Dangote abi.

you guys just wail about everything
national assets so what if they sell the national stadiums what if they decide to sell some of those properties seized from politicians, what if they sell some of our shares in NLNG, yes what if they sell our refinaries...

its better than the people that sold nitel for next to nothing after so many big companies tried to buy it including orascom, etisalat mtn etc... they sold it to the person that became the highest donor to their campaign
its better than the people that sold PHCN to their friends nd fmily members and now we are still paying and yet we don't have light
never do well like you did not say anything wrong then now you are talking because others are talking
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by isnovic(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Next year? My God, that will already be the third year of his 4 year tenure.

By then election scheming and subtle campaign would have commence for 2019.

This is already too late by next year.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by domben(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
khristal87:
This one has also been tipped behind clossed doors,
....NDI ARA.get out.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by metallisc(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2016
ManirBK:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/-nigerians-will-celebrate-buhari-next-year/163892.html

anybody that has decided to listen to a supposed management expert with a name like kwembe does so at his/her own detriment!

management expert kwembe! grin grin grin grin da fucck!

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Samtob90(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2016
khristal87:
Like the devil give you the mandate to frustrate good news
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Rayplanet(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2016
ManirBK:
Over to you wailers!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Loving it.

Naija shall overcome.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by meetmarley(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Ioannes:

maybe if your mentors in the pdp didnt empty out the treasury on their way out we wouldnt need to sell national assets.

quit all these treasury loot na Jonathan be the first to loot? even when Abacha stole Nigeria's money we didn't suffer like this..stop using a silly excuse to justify things
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by rlauncher(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
khristal87:

You think everybody is like you and others who took money from the corrupt Jonathan Administration to write in their favour on naira land. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by rlauncher(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The dollar hike is intentional. ..booooohari gets his cut from the extras made, the real exchange rate is 197. His mallams who are the black marketers are making a hell of a profit for him at the expense of Nigerians

I have always believe this government should ignore those criticising it and go ahead and implement its programs and take responsibility for it. It is very obvious that most of those who criticise the FG are only interested in its downfall. See the crap this one is writing here.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by rlauncher(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
plaetton:

Another UNICORN MEAT.

Did he say ' economic policies '?

What economic policies was he referring to ? shocked

We understand people like you. Faultfinders will never find anything good in anyone they have already concluded is a bad person even if that person is doing something good.

The economic recession has absolutely nothing to do with the current government even though some people are making themselves to believe otherwise.

Those of you who claim the FG have no policy or plan hadly read or listen to the news when information is passed out on FG activities. You chose to be blind to realities and you will one way or the other pay for it when the recession is over because you will not avail yourselves of the opportunities the recession is throwing up.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by rlauncher(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
SerialGist:
Thunder fire buhari over and over again including all the supporters of this devilish government. Tinubu will know no peace... amen

Back to sender. grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Rocketicon(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
And the story continues
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by khristal87(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
rlauncher:

You think everybody is like you and others who took money from the corrupt Jonathan Administration to write in their favour on naira land. smiley wink cheesy grin
U nid to tink bf u act, hw does dis comment relate to Jonathan? U re definitely an Aboki
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ElsonMorali: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
ephi123:

So where is Buhari getting the money for his consistent trips all over the world? Besides did the government not claim a number of people had returned some of the stolen funds, where on earth are all the returned loots?

Crying wolf has so become stale! The earlier the govt focuses on its task, the better for everyone including itself. Nigerians are fed up, and rightly so. A single campaign promise is yet to be fulfilled.

Back to the topic, who is this management consultant and why should his words be taken seriously? Jokers undecided

This is quite hilarious. I see that people are pissed with the situation of the country and want a quick fix. Theyd rather not ask how we got here.

To you this is crying wolf? Like really?

"The govt. Should focus on it's task". Yeah. And rebuild our battered economy with stones and sand.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
HERSLEY:
I followed u for a reason...buh disappointed me with this ur comment

What exactly are you disappointed about madam?

What is wrong with the assertion made?

The fact that the out-gone party literally upended the nation's treasury in 16years leaving no investment, no backup plan, so safe guard, and no infrastructure to weather the storm of a continuous and rapidly sliding oil price in the international market?

Or the fact that Nigeria's recession is as a direct consequence of the foregoing. The govt can't run the nation by selling the water of river Niger nor the sand of the Sahara desert. And since the Nicer Delta SCavengers have decided to keep blowing up pipes what would your suggestions be?

Though I'd rather they do a PPP of the so called assets instead of an outright sale.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ephi123(f): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

This is quite hilarious. I see that people are pissed with the situation of the country and want a quick fix. Theyd rather not ask how we got here.

To you this is crying wolf? Like really?

"The govt. Should focus on it's task". Yeah. And rebuild our battered economy with stones and sand.

Okay, let's all sit down and keep asking how we got here while the rest of the world makes progress with great strides. 2020 we will still be asking how we got here. Smart approach, right? undecided
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ElsonMorali: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
ephi123:

Okay, let's all sit down and keep asking how we got here while the rest of the world makes progress with great strides. 2020 we will still be asking how we got here. Smart approach, right? undecided

OK. I'm not one to run away from an intelligent discussion. Let's do this.

Now what I'm saying is the treasury has been emptied practically and the money is lying useless in some foreign bank accounts or tied up in some foreign and local real estate.

The courts are like a drunken giant making very slow and undetermined steps. Getting the money back may not be in this decade if the constitution isn't amended.

On the other side, our mono-product economy is suffering a huge blow from two sides i.e low oil price in the market and activities of the Niger Delta terrorists.

So in short, every month that the FG pays salaries and other stuffs to keep the government running and the nation alive means our national reserves are being depleted without substantial income.

The little that comes from internally generated revenues will not last because the govt. doesn't only pay salaries, it also embarks on developmental projects.

The depletion of of our foreign exchange reserves by Jonathan and family and friends is a major contributor to why we have the naira taking a severe beating from the dollar.

Now if all the dollars they skimmed out of our treasury is recovered, we'll be able to weather the storm.

The rest of the world that you say is making progress don't have a mono economy like Nigeria and they have enough in their piggy bank to tide them over any bad economic patch. We don't.

For the last 16years Nigeria earned so much from oil revenue. We didn't diversify our economy, no infrastructure or social amenities we're put in place. Our politicians embezzled everything.

Isn't it fair to wanna get these money back so that we can use it to weather this storm?

Now, if you were in the president's shoes what would you do?
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ephi123(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

OK. I'm not one to run away from an intelligent discussion. Let's do this.

Now what I'm saying is the treasury has been emptied practically and the money is lying useless in some foreign bank accounts or tied up in some foreign and local real estate.

The courts are like a drunken giant making very slow and undetermined steps. Getting the money back may not be in this decade if the constitution isn't amended.

On the other side, our mono-product economy is suffering a huge blow from two sides i.e low oil price in the market and activities of the Niger Delta terrorists.

So in short, every month that the FG pays salaries and other stuffs to keep the government running and the nation alive means our national reserves are being depleted without substantial income.

The little that comes from internally generated revenues will not last because the govt. doesn't only pay salaries, it also embarks on developmental projects.

The depletion of of our foreign exchange reserves by Jonathan and family and friends is a major contributor to why we have the naira taking a severe beating from the dollar.

Now if all the dollars they skimmed out of our treasury is recovered, we'll be able to weather the storm.

The rest of the world that you say is making progress don't have a mono economy like Nigeria and they have enough in their piggy bank to tide them over any bad economic patch. We don't.

For the last 16years Nigeria earned so much from oil revenue. We didn't diversify our economy, no infrastructure or social amenities we're put in place. Our politicians embezzled everything.

Isn't it fair to wanna get these money back so that we can use it to weather this storm?

Now, if you were in the president's shoes what would you do?

Same president who is flying haphazardly all over the world for various unproductive meetings, does that look like a president willing or able to tackle any of Nigeria's issues? Not to mention the money going into maintaining his fleet, met an empty treasury indeed! If he is serious, he should adopt austere measures as the rest of the country has been forced to do.

Secondly, this is the same govt that has NO tangible policy in place, it is quite obvious they had no plan for leadership. Worse still, they make and reverse all manners of 'policies' making the business environment even more volatile, does that seem like a govt that knows what it's doing?

It is completely stale to sit and blame Jonathan, if there is evidence supporting all the money he and his cronies looted, why is he still a free man today? Why hasn't he been prosecuted and jailed? Oh I forgot, the same govt pointing fingers is full of thieves.

I couldn't give a hoot about who is in power as long as they work and this govt is clearly NOT working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.