Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Funny Woman Leave Husband For His Brother, See The Man's Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Woman Leave Husband For His Brother, See The Man's Reaction (424 Views)

See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Woman Leave Husband For His Brother, See The Man's Reaction by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
I’m writing this letter to say that I’m leaving you. I was a good
wife all these 7 years and have never received anything in
return. The previous two weeks were torturing, but the final
straw was the call of your boss who said that you had resigned.
Last week you came home and saw neither my manicure, nor
my new hairstyle. Nothing! You didn’t notice that I made your
favorite dish for dinner and bought a new negligee. You spent 2
minutes eating, watched a game and went to bed. You no longer
say that you love me; you never even touch me. I doubt if you
still love anymore, you just pretend so, but I’m leaving. P.S. If
you want to find me just know that I went to West Virginia with
your brother. Good luck! Your ex-wife.
And here is her husband’s answer…

read the husband's answer via www.naijahud.com/2016/08/funny-woman-leaves-husband-for-his.html?m=1
Re: Funny Woman Leave Husband For His Brother, See The Man's Reaction by Chanchit: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
This bloggers are creative mehn, play husband and wife role together, anyway I never ready to read husband response

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Had S*x With My Wife For Over A Year, But She Is Now Pregnant – Man C / Must Read: Getting Freaky In The Restroom {$uper Er0tica} / Relationship Advice For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.