Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. (54432 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by frankkydee(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
We love pillow fight We love kissing We love holding hands Don't cheat on us Be caring.
Be good in bed undecided
And watch us give you the happiness you deserve wink

I'm talking about real girls oo not olosho that you carry upandan.

70% of Nigerian girls re now olosho's,I Mean coded olosho
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Kk, so why did you choose to live the way you do? smiley
well let's say my background, my faith and the fact that such lifestyle leads to destruction here and after
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by marvis13(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I live is Singapore while my girl friend is in Nigeria, so what should I do so that she can understand that I have a future in our relationship?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:

We love pillow fight
We love kissing
We love holding hands
Don't cheat on us
Be caring.

Be good in bed undecided

And watch us give you the happiness you deserve wink

I'm talking about real girls oo not olosho that you carry upandan.

Ironically, Nigerian girls don't like kissing, you are a rare breed.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2016
@op not in Nigeria. The only romance they understand is alert.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by philsworld(f): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2016
OP, I love you. you got me all the way with those. Guys, it's so sad true. Do these and you will forever have her to yourself
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2016
oluwashedy:
well let's say my background, my faith and the fact that such lifestyle leads to destruction here and after

LoL.. Are you a Muslim? I abstain from alcohol and cigarette basically because of health related problems associated with them and also, the taste. I hate bitter tasting stuffs.. So I'm not doing it because of faith... smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

thanks hun.. Btw, don't you think it's time you followed back? tongue
sorry about that smiley.
Done
Buenos días niña
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2016
frankkydee:

70% of Nigerian girls re now olosho's,I Mean coded olosho
k
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Ironically, Nigerian girls don't like kissing, you are a rare breed.
adobilivit shocked shocked
Girls like kissing
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
sorry about that smiley.
Done
Buenos días niña

What does that mean? The first word sounds like Benue with an "s".. cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by obontami: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
sorry about that smiley. Done Buenos días niña[
angry angry angry
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by obontami: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Slide your dick into her ass-hole while she's sleeping grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
angry angry angry
qué
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What does that mean? The first word sounds like Benue with an "s".. cheesy
lol
It means good morning tongue
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol
It means good morning tongue

Hmmm.. how did you lean Espanol? Ever been out of Nigeria?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hmmm.. how did you lean Espanol? Ever been out of Nigeria?
nah nah nah

Just online thingh
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:

Disgusting!! If I'm the girl, I'd slap the taste out if your mouth and then dump your g*y *ss..

Don't know why a living male human will put his stuff inside a shit-hole.. SmH
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
nah nah nah

Just online thingh

What did you study in school?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What did you study in school?
inglés
That's English in Spanish smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
inglés
That's English in Spanish smiley

Hmmm.. Yoruba will call it Ingilisu while Igbos will say Engilishi... grin

On a serious note, I respect English graduates.. Heard a lot about that course, even in the school I graduated from, they don't make 2.1.. Silly lecturers be like, you can't get it right completely because you're not a native speaker..

Also, when it comes to flexing, na una flex pass for school sha.. Back when I was in 100L, we had a gens course from English Dept. As Engineering boys go take lecture for the Dept na so so fine chicks we dey see. For every one male that passes, about 4 or 5 sweet chick follows suit... cheesy grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
adobilivit shocked shocked
Girls like kissing

I mean naija girls
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hmmm.. Yoruba will call it Ingilisu while Igbos will say Engilishi... grin

On a serious note, you I respect English graduates.. Heard slot about that course, even in the school I graduated from, they don't make 2.1.. Silly lecturers be like, you can't get it right completely because you're not a native speaker..

Also, when it comes to flexing, na una flex pass for school sha.. Back when I was in 100L, we had a gen course from English Dept. As Engineering boys go take lecture for the Dept na so so fine chicks we dey see. For every one male that passes, about 4 or 5 sweet chick follows suit... cheesy grin
woah!

Can I say I like you undecided
It's the same problem with all the schools when it comes to studying English. You can never get it right , that's our lecturers slogan and that kind of put fear in us right from the start.

And when they ask, what do you study
English
Lobatan
They will now ask what's the big deal in English nah?
They thought it's as easy as ABC or the verb, noun and pronoun they taught them back in school. Mtchewwwwww. They expect us to graduate with first class but I don't even explain myself to peeps again. They will find out later when they are wise cheesy

Well, English students Sabi 'ako' kind of sha. I can't even explain that grin. It's generational in that dept cheesy.

You are engineering graduate
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:

Damn man! That's domestic violence, just like that with no lube?? Wickedness
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
philsworld:
OP, I love you. you got me all the way with those. Guys, it's so sad true. Do these and you will forever have her to yourself

Na lie joor! If I send you alert, you go bone the 20 tips grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by obontami: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Damn man! That's domestic violence, just like that with no lube?? Wickedness
I wee use pear baby oil grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I mean naija girls
seriously, I don't believe it
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL.. Are you a Muslim? I abstain from alcohol and cigarette basically because of health related problems associated with them and also, the taste. I hate bitter tasting stuffs.. So I'm not doing it because of faith... smiley
No sir.... I want to live a healthy life too
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
seriously, I don't believe it

Out of 10, 7 won't like.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
woah!

Can I say I like you undecided
It's the same problem with all the schools when it comes to studying English. You can never get it right , that's our lecturers slogan and that kind of put fear in us right from the start.

And when they ask, what do you study
English
Lobatan
They will now ask what's the big deal in English nah?
They thought it's as easy as ABC or the verb, noun and pronoun they taught them back in school. Mtchewwwwww. They expect us to graduate with first class but I don't even explain myself to peeps again. They will find out later when they are wise cheesy

Well, English students Sabi 'ako' kind of sha. I can't even explain that grin. It's generational in that dept cheesy.

You are engineering graduate

Yes, I am a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. One of them deadly Engineering departments too.. Sadly, we hardly get jobs (including Mechanical Engineering) these days..

My course would've been the most sort after Engineering course if only Buhari had allowed the full completion and put into operation, Ajaokuta Steel Industry. The death of Ajaokuta also resulted to the death of a host of them like Itakpe Iron and Steel Company, Delta Steel, etc.

All the same, after all the yeye 2.1, na still hustle I dey oh.. cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
I wee use pear baby oil grin

Masculan or durex play gel is recommended, pears baby oil can cause infection
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by K9Uneet(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2016
poundsanddollars:
You went fiddling the scrotum. Aint you a thief? Hahahaha
Fiddling ain't pilfering. I didn't steal nothing, bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.