Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. (54431 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
please take a break from fooling yourself, you are even hard to want grin

flat

grin grin Which kain picture be dz na grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
i think Yoruba will be more romantic grin

emperorlee! what ya say?

This one no sabi proper yoruba na, na Egin she sabi, na dem dey chop dog grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
x6blade:
Slit your throat when she ask u to since you have become her slave
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Maxi112: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

looooolz

perfect description of her ass cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Maxi112: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

This one no sabi proper yoruba na, na Egin she sabi, na dem dey chop dog grin
i fit speak pass her in few months time oh

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Here you are with ya derail crew
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
i think Yoruba will be more romantic grin

emperorlee! what ya say?
it's Yoruba big head not Yoruba undecided undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by berryice(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
please take a break from fooling yourself, you are even hard to want grin

flat
u just a razz lil tin. With your hair like d head of a pineapple..sense is far from u boy undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
i fit speak pass her in few months time oh

Sure na, well well sef.

KingCheezyPuff:
Here you are with ya derail crew

I just got here and am the first you are accusing Okay am out.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sure na, well well sef.

ok bye but take them all with you
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Maxi112: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
it's Yoruba big head not Yoruba undecided undecided

you the one making the mistake, you don weed?? grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ok bye but take them all with you

Are you scared of quoting them?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Maxi112: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sure na, well well sef.

today be like that day mynd go ban me

make I change jersey grin for that girl
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Jorseen(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
once in a while give her a raw sex
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maxi112:
today be like that day mynd go ban me

make I change jersey grin for that girl

Why not ignore instead? Why stress yourself on a fine evening like this? Make just flex jaare.

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Are you scared of quoting them?
ha! grin no need ,I have their leader.
If i get rid of you they'll leave 2 undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ha! grin no need ,I have their leader.
If i get rid of you they'll leave 2 undecided

Lol. Carry your wahala go.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by senibo1: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Why not ignore instead? Why stress yourself on a fine evening like this? Make just flex jaare.
ban done kill me grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by senibo1: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
berryice:
u just a razz lil tin. With your hair like d head of a pineapple..sense is far from u boy undecided
come let have fun

why did you report that handle?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keep girlfriend ke? the only thing i really want to learn to keep now is nothing but money..
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol. Carry your wahala go.
I'm trying but you won't just come ... you The wahali
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm trying but you won't just come ... you The wahali

Lol I don't understand wat you wrote jaare.

Just checked your profile, nice picture hey wink
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by berryice(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
senibo1:
come let have fun

why did you report that handle?
I didnt report any handle
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol I don't understand wat you wrote jaare.

Just checked your profile, nice picture hey wink
Lee undecided what are you doin' man!?
Don't hit on me ,yer like my little brother undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lee undecided what are you don't man!?
Don't hit on me ,yer like my little brother undecided

Hahahaha

How old are you? 40 something? Lol it's okay tho... Big sister grin cheesy grin Gurdemmit cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by 1by1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dont try to impress girls cause you cannot do more than those before you had done, neither can you do more than what someone else will do. Just be yourself. What is yours, will always be yours.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha

How old are you? 40 something? Lol it's okay tho... Big sister grin cheesy grin Gurdemmit cheesy
yeah,you have this baby face,
i can't visualize you older than 15
so little brother you are.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah,you have this baby face,
i can't visualize you older than 15
so little brother you are.

Hahahahahahahaahaha Hell yeah yo right. How'd you do that? Like how'd you know my real age?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by shugacane(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice write up jare op ...all this guys be tinkin its only money we nid grin grin ...do all of dt, nd we wont break up unless u Bleep up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by kikilove(f): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
knight05:
OP. .
well done cheesy cheesy grin
but you are missing something. .
[size=88pt]21.give her you atm card with the pin
[/size]
ur head dey dere grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahaahaha Hell yeah yo right. How'd you do that? Like how'd you know my real age?
apart from yer fat face and big adolescent eyes? You ain't mature lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by senibo1: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
berryice:
I didnt report any handle
undecided undecided
what is even the problem the last time I checked,we ain't having any ish
I hope we won't fight again? I just want peace, that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.