Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. (54442 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
apart from yer fat face and big adolescent eyes? You ain't mature lipsrsealed

Hehehehehehe Thank you, is that all now?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehehe Thank you, is that all now?
ha! grin it's not a compliment ,please .... don't thank me.
~~
Is that all??.....hmm no. Get off this this thread undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by donMIG(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
But then buhari has forced bois not to hunt babes but moni n food.... so pls we need counter t
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by EmperorLee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ha! grin it's not a compliment ,please .... don't thank me.
~~
Is that all??.....hmm no. Get off this this thread undecided

Lol, your luck shone bright today, next time it won't, that I can promise you smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by GoodSide: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'd tell dat cock sucking bitch to suck out my huge cock everyday men and lick my ass plus i pay her 2k daily for dat.watch d bich get obsessed with my money
not dis lame ass copy and paste stupid yankee hoe to make a yanker lady obsessed with u.
not nigerians cause for naiija o
from police....to bar man..too hotel..car dealer.schoool.govt.pastor..etc d only tin we know is Money Money and Money.

u dey say leave voice note.
dem tell u say ppl get time to dey drop voicenote.
abegi.
if u like lie for ground or express make car climb you.say she go love i 4eva..
omo mumu park well.
money for hand...back for ground...
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
donMIG:
But then buhari has forced bois not to hunt babes but moni n food.... so pls we need counter t
you don't hunt chicks with this list,you improve yer relationship with yer Gf/wife with it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by berryice(f): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided

what is even the problem the last time I checked,we ain't having any ish

I hope we won't fight again? I just want peace, that's all
ok me too I need peace
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by senibo1: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
berryice:
ok me too I need peace
how you doing?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by berryice(f): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
senibo1:
how you doing?
am fine nd u?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Yobo34(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:
1. Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' Not hot or Sexy.
Most guys tend to make this mistake, you compliment her by saying she is hot and sexy , wtf? You should only do that with call girls(ashewos),hoes etc.

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
You should always hold hands with your babe most times, girls at times feel so insecure , i have experience this a lot of times. I and my girl friend took a walk down the street, some guys started whistling trying to get her attention. I held her hand.. You just have to see how she clung on. Hold hands everytime.

3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
Don't over do this one ooo..but it works ,Drop a voice message on her whatsapp or facebook messenger.sing her favourite song. And say you love her.do this ones in a month

4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
Girls like to be superior even when they know we are , you can initialize a pillow fight or wrestling with her and let her win[fun huh]?

5. Hug her from behind.
You own her, grab her from behind. In the kitchen, while she is doing laundry.etc

6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside.
This one right here breaks relationship like die. Bruh, dont try it !

7. If you talk to another girl,
walkover to her after you're done
and kiss her.

Gives her the assurance you aint gonna double date or ditch her.

8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
It's necessary.

9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend/wife.
Bruh if you do this, her head will swell like garri. I assure you. It also gives her the assurance that she is here to stay.

10. Play with her hair.
her hair is just like her skin, play with her hair, when she lies down on your laps.

11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
You have a car or not Pick her up from work, or school.

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
Real men will scold their spouse anytime anyday. But dont do this publicly and always, if you do, she will think you are jealous

13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.
Crack jokes. Try to have a good sense of humor.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.
I know of girls that can nag like hell, dont get angry if she is mad at you, move close and kiss her when she is still nagging to keep her shut/calm.

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won't come back.

17. Every girl should receive three
presents from her guy:

a teddy bear(she'll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed).

18. Treat her the same with your
friends as when you are alone.

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
She finds this hot, trust me

20. Hang out with her on the weekends,because she's important
to you

Weekends only! Dont over do it, i have my reasons.

Meehn, even the 10 commandments easy pass dis!!
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by whitestar01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
After all these what will be your own benefit? Mtchew!
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by muller101(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:

We love pillow fight
We love kissing
We love holding hands
Don't cheat on us
Be caring.

Be good in bed undecided

And watch us give you the happiness you deserve wink

I'm talking about real girls oo not olosho that you carry upandan.
add money I beg u. Both olosho and non oloshos love that word. MONEY.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
muller101:
add money I beg u. Both olosho and non oloshos love that word. MONEY.
[size=3pt]

K[/size]
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin No.10 go hard to please us with oooooh!!! Na fake hair dey our head naaaaah.
Except u go buy us BRAZILIAN HAIR then come play with our hair join. that one we go like am more. i mean LOOOOOVE IT:;-)
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:

We love pillow fight
We love kissing
We love holding hands
Don't cheat on us
Be caring.

Be good in bed undecided

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You obviously don't know why some guys opt for olosho.. Story for another day.. grin cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You obviously don't know why some guys opt for olosho.. Story for another day.. grin cheesy
so you do ashewo undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
so you do ashewo undecided

Nope.. but I neither bash nor condemn guys that do olosho..

Same way I don't smoke nor take alcohol and do not also castigate guys that do..

I'm liberal... smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Same way I don't smoke nor take alcohol and do not also castigate guys that do..

I'm liberal... smiley
woah
That sounds nice.
You don't smoke Drink Carry olosho
How do you relax
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
woah
That sounds nice.
You don't smoke Drink Carry olosho
How do you relax

You wanna start judging me? sad
You know, I've met quite a number of folks that underrated me cuz of this alcohol and cigarette ish.. It's just me trying to live healthy jawe.. By the way, na person wey gather money dey flex, as for me, I'm trying survive the recession and make a living true my small biz..

I live a simple life because I was brought up that way.. Things were not offered to me on a platter, rather I earned every bit of it. I was also made to realize that success comes before enjoyment, so let me suffer now then get married and enjoy when I'm wealthy... smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I'm liberal... smiley
We share tinz in c'mon
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
oluwashedy:
We share tinz in c'mon

Cool... Mind you, I'm not a born again Christian sha... cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You wanna start judging me? sad
You know, I've met quite a number of folks that underrated me cuz of this alcohol and cigarette ish.. It's just me trying to live healthy jawe.. By the way, na person wey gather money dey flex, as for me, I'm trying survive the recession and make a living true my small biz..

I live a simple life because I was brought up that way.. Things were not offered to me on a platter, rather I earned every bit of it. I was also made to realize that success comes before enjoyment, so let me suffer now then get married and enjoy when I'm wealthy... smiley
no no no
I'm not judging you at all. I'm just wondering that we still have guys like this around and it's cool.

I really like the fact that you are living healthy and may God bless your hustle bro wink

2 Likes

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Cool... Mind you, I'm not a born again Christian sha... cheesy
Lolz dahz y I said we share alot in c'mon
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
We love pillow fight We love kissing We love holding hands Don't cheat on us Be caring.
Be good in bed undecided

choi!!! I know....gals ways of reasoning is a one-way traffic....
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by DinhoMVP: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:
1. Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' Not hot or Sexy.
Most guys tend to make this mistake, you compliment her by saying she is hot and sexy , wtf? You should only do that with call girls(ashewos),hoes etc.

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
You should always hold hands with your babe most times, girls at times feel so insecure , i have experience this a lot of times. I and my girl friend took a walk down the street, some guys started whistling trying to get her attention. I held her hand.. You just have to see how she clung on. Hold hands everytime.

3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
Don't over do this one ooo..but it works ,Drop a voice message on her whatsapp or facebook messenger.sing her favourite song. And say you love her.do this ones in a month

4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
Girls like to be superior even when they know we are , you can initialize a pillow fight or wrestling with her and let her win[fun huh]?

5. Hug her from behind.
You own her, grab her from behind. In the kitchen, while she is doing laundry.etc

6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside.
This one right here breaks relationship like die. Bruh, dont try it !

7. If you talk to another girl,
walkover to her after you're done
and kiss her.

Gives her the assurance you aint gonna double date or ditch her.

8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
It's necessary.

9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend/wife.
Bruh if you do this, her head will swell like garri. I assure you. It also gives her the assurance that she is here to stay.

10. Play with her hair.
her hair is just like her skin, play with her hair, when she lies down on your laps.

11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
You have a car or not Pick her up from work, or school.

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
Real men will scold their spouse anytime anyday. But dont do this publicly and always, if you do, she will think you are jealous

13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.
Crack jokes. Try to have a good sense of humor.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.
I know of girls that can nag like hell, dont get angry if she is mad at you, move close and kiss her when she is still nagging to keep her shut/calm.

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won't come back.

17. Every girl should receive three
presents from her guy:

a teddy bear(she'll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed).

18. Treat her the same with your
friends as when you are alone.

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
She finds this hot, trust me

20. Hang out with her on the weekends,because she's important
to you

Weekends only! Dont over do it, i have my reasons.

The sad thing is, All of You Special Advisers on Love/Relationship Affairs, Suck the most in real life Relationship!!!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
FAWZ:

choi!!! I know....gals ways of reasoning is a one-way traffic....

mtchewwwwww
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
no no no
I'm not judging you at all. I'm just wondering that we still have guys like this around and it's cool.

I really like the fact that you are living healthy and may God bless your hustle bro wink

thanks hun.. Btw, don't you think it's time you followed back? tongue
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
oluwashedy:
Lolz dahz y I said we share alot in c'mon

Kk, so why did you choose to live the way you do? smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Hades2016(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Naija babe no need all this, all what they need is money, money and more money
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by streetzdreamz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
bullsh*t.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2016
knight05:
OP. .
well done cheesy cheesy grin
but you are missing something. .
[size=88pt]21.give her you atm card with the pin
[/size]

the only thing that covers everything.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Tnx 4 sharing, hv come across dz stuff on wiki- how when I was still learning hw to make dem happy, it only works for I
oyibo n few genuine, unexposed girls, until I experienced naija girls don't need pampering, otherwise they will treat u like trash, just use little bait that works n strike d iron while itz hot, gv them a nice f**k n they will call u daddy, n they will always come back 4 more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I End This Relationship?? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.