Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. (54424 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by frankkydee(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
k

hope am not wrong sha?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by obontami: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Masculan or durex play gel is recommended, pears baby oil can cause infection

How did you know that ?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by francotorti(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laveda:
But I know at the end these guys screaming 'money' would still do 2 or 3 things from here to please that woman they love.

undecided I've seen worst, pretenders.

you are absolutely right because am definately gonna do 2 or 3 .....starting wit dropping her a voice messages bcus i knw i have a sexy voice in d mornings.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Yes, I am a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. One of them deadly Engineering departments too.. Sadly, we hardly get jobs (including Mechanical Engineering) these days..

My course would've been the most sort after Engineering course if only Buhari had allowed the full completion and put into operation, Ajaokuta Steel Industry. The death of Ajaokuta also resulted to the death of a host of them like Itakpe Iron and Steel Company, Delta Steel, etc.

All the same, after all the yeye 2.1, na still hustle I dey oh.. cheesy
awwwww.
In fact now, Na engineers plenty for banking sector oo. I always say it, it's not by result it's by grace.

May God bless your hustle jare. Just keep pushing. It's a matter of time, hard times don't last at all.
Buenas tardes wink
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Out of 10, 7 won't like.
woah. Just knowing that.
I can't believe there is a lady that won't like kissing. Like seriously .
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
awwwww.
In fact now, Na engineers plenty for banking sector oo. I always say it, it's not by result it's by grace.

May God bless your hustle jare. Just keep pushing. It's a matter of time, hard times don't last at all.
Buenas tardes wink

Thanks much much.. by the way, when you speak,why not translate to English so that it don't have to ask what you mean... smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Thanks much much.. by the way, when you speak,why not translate to English so that it don't have to ask what you mean... smiley
uw

Lol.
It means good afternoon wink
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
uw

Lol.
It means good afternoon wink

Benue Tandem... tongue
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Benue Tandem... tongue
tardes grin grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
tardes grin grin

Why didn't you use your pic as DP?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why didn't you use your pic as DP?
Cox im ugly embarassed
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
Cox im ugly embarassed

Ahdonbilivit... undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Very nice... I can see two hearts trying to connect... SycophanticGoat and iamhatey ride on
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ahdonbilivit... undecided
you better believe it cheesy
oluwashedy:
Very nice... I can see two hearts trying to connect... and ride on
no be only connecting sir undecided undecided.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
you better believe it :Dno be only connecting sir undecided undecided.
Sth wey I dy see wif my naked eyes?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
oluwashedy:
Very nice... I can see two hearts trying to connect... SycophanticGoat and iamhatey ride on

LoL.. How are the hearts supposed to connect? Via 3G or 4G network? cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
you better believe it cheesy

Let me be the judge... tongue
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL.. How are the hearts supposed to connect? Via 3G or 4G network? cheesy
seamless connection
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Let me be the judge... tongue
judge judge someone who's hiding her pix tongue
oluwashedy:
Sth wey I dy see wif my naked eyes?
where is your eyes undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
oluwashedy:
seamless connection

Hmmm.. A reliable connection cannot be established yet...

Iamhatey:
judge judge someone who's hiding her pix tongue

By telling you to let me be the judge, I simply mean you post your pic and then allow me analyse and give results.. You can't conclude you're ugly. I promise to be truthful tho, if you're ugly, I'll tell you but if you're beautiful, I'll also let you know.. smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:

How did you know that ?

Just a Lil research bro
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:

How did you know that ?

Just a Lil research bro
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

By telling you to let me be the judge, I simply mean you post your pic and then allow me analyse and give results.. You can't conclude you're ugly. I promise to be truthful tho, if you're ugly, I'll tell you but if you're beautiful, I'll also let you know.. smiley
I break every hindrances to the connection. Meanyle Iamhatey please do the needful. Upload your pic
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
judge judge someone who's hiding her pix :Pwhere is your eyes undecided
Its there na... Can't you see?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I can't upload my pix on NL tongue tongue
Laye oo ko jo
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
I can't upload my pix on NL tongue tongue
Laye oo ko jo

No wahala then..
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by SycophanticGoat: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
oluwashedy:
I break every hindrances to the connection. Meanyle Iamhatey please do the needful. Upload your pic

Leave her jawe.. She dey do shakara..Na girls ways... cheesy
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Leave her jawe.. She dey do shakara..Na girls ways... cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
oluwashedy:
I break every hindrances to the connection. Meanyle Iamha.tey please do the needful. Upload your pic
are you match making us undecided undecided.
I'm married smiley

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwashedy: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Iamhatey:
tongue tongue :Pare you match making us undecided undecided.
I'm married smiley
jesu! Mission abort immediately
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2016
oluwashedy:
jesu! Mission abort immediately
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by donMIG(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you don't hunt chicks with this list,you improve yer relationship with yer Gf/wife with it.
Wat if u don't have one. Huh? So na my sister i go take d list improve game?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2016
donMIG:

Wat if u don't have one. Huh? So na my sister i go take d list improve game?
Go get 1....then use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Why Do Men Like Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.