Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,129 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (38105 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by younqjohn01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lolssss when you aren't a Gee boi grin grin
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
spartoo:

I disagree with this

Aha.. U disagree but when she ask u to pay for some snacks with her friends ,u come up here and make threads why girls be like this eeehnn... lipsrsealed
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Uhmm... Don't get you... But by "bolded" you know I refer to the first two points in "bold". So you know who did. wink Bonjour

TrapQueen77:

And who hell bolded tat? embarassed
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by spartoo: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aha.. U disagree but when she ask u to pay for some snacks with her friends ,u come up here and make threads why girls be like this eeehnn... lipsrsealed

I have seen it HAPPEN. BTW why will you ask me to pay for some snacks while am speaking to you for the first time. is that how you used to do you'll only be leaving a bad impression.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by freedom96: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
AfricanApple:
And maybe she is even in a haste to meet her lover, and you won form toaster. OYO for you
abeg teach me hw to toast.m goin thru a break up
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
spartoo:

I have seen it HAPPEN. BTW why will you ask me to pay for some snacks while am speaking to you for the first time. is that how you used to do you'll only be leaving a bad impression.

Uumm... I didn't say I'll be the one talking to u... We're discussing here in general... We're not talking about u and me angry I don't even know u.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Decryptor(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
When she is queuing for fuel or kerosene and thinking of her life like this malee... undecided

Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by LordOfNaira: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uumm... I didn't say I'll be the one talking to u... We're discussing here in general... We're not talking about u and me angry I don't even know u.

Something tells me that you are my wife.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Something tells me that you are my wife.

Aha.... grin I think I know u... Where have u been? I seldom see u here.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by spartoo: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hey dear I am only being hypothetical. don't sound like knowing me would be a bad idea.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by LordOfNaira: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aha.... grin I think I know u... Where have u been? I seldom see u here.

I have been up and down directing the affairs of Nairalanders. Remember I am the Lord/god of this place.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shiitposter:

This are actually the best times to approach a woman
Women (or human's in general) are usually more vulnerable when they loose something or are their weakest, and thats the best time to take advantage (not to sound like a physco)

But if you can act concerned and lend a shoulder to cry on, you'll probably be plowing her in a week or two.
ploughing her na farm
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by bellenornor(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls??...Those people wey no dey wash their pant well? Those gurls going about with wet bra??...Artificial hair smelling like burning rubber??..Abi na the ones from from ebute metta, alagbole, forming lekki residents?? ... Trust me 96% of them are money hungry...My guy i will pass undecided
grin
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by surifoll: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
When she just chop finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
2 crates of chilled beer for this man please.
onwuakpachris:
mtcheew....TIME... THERE IS NO TIME FOR BULLSHIT WHEN YOU ARE BUILDING AN EMPIRE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol.....chai.....Abeg who still has time to woo ladies nowadays?? That time has passed o. No time for babes o, especially naija babes. Who dem epp? What do dey bring to the table? Ladies will soon have to start doing the wooing cos men arw now scarce. We hold the yam and the knife. grin
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Emergencia(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
krissconnect:

Lol. But some guys mumu sha. How u go approach a gal wey dey sweat under hot sun lyk say she dey get 5some?
I tire o
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Idydarling(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seamareggae:

Nne... U look fantabulous... I suppose woo U but....
economy hard my brother, i understand ☺ ☺
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Seamareggae(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Idydarling:
economy hard my brother, i understand ☺ ☺
Chai.... U understand every ooo...

Wetin man go do naaa...

1 Like

Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Philadelphia: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=40pt]When you don't have money[/size]
undecided
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Famsey: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuti:
Is this why your father sent you to school? All you can think of this hot afternoon when millions are thinking about how to make ends meet

Ao d topic take debit your account now, haba undecided angry
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by VictorRomanov: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
krissconnect:

Lol. But some guys mumu sha. How u go approach a gal wey dey sweat under hot sun lyk say she dey get 5some?

Let girls be the one to tell guys when not to approach them and not a guy. Guys know little about girls.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by SmathGate(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls??...Those people wey no dey wash their pant well? Those gurls going about with wet bra??...Artificial hair smelling like burning rubber??..Abi na the ones from from ebute metta, alagbole, forming lekki residents?? ... Trust me 96% of them are money hungry...My guy i will pass undecided
if you continue with this conviction, you will end up being Gay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by doskie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
When she just checks her second semester result.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by armpit: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
DEAR MEN,
Please make your money first. Chop up real good, let wealth show in your lifestyle then watch and see how every girl would wish u could just look in their direction. They would practically jump up from whatever it is they are doing when you venture talk to them. Be wise brothers!!!

Your's Truely,
armpit.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by onwuakpachris(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
dXtro:

But the bloke had time to READ this! And even more time to reply. Guy, your empire awaits.
are u okay...Hus talking abt time 2 read threads on N.L..I am talking abt TIME in d broader sense of the word....TIME for making plans nd working towards it for ya brighter future as a MAN....let me js stop here..no bad words
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by wallmosh: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=krissconnect post=49710630] Sometimes,we don't understand there are certain conditions that makes a lady give a definite decline to our wooing requests. Here are some of the moments you should avoid attempting wooing a lady.

1. When it is raining so hard.
You'll see a lady trying so hard to get away from rainfall and all you could think of is wooing her? You can do better by offering her an umbrella.

2. When she is walking lone at midnight.
Despite the fact that you have no bad motive with you in approaching her,a lady feels so insecure walking lone at night and your approaching her adds intense fear to what she feels already. If she shouts accusing you of rape, you can never vindicate yourself.

3. When she is with her parents.
Some parents can be very mean and intolerable when it comes to morality. The mentality of 'hit and run' which is mostly associated to the yoruba demons makes them act as PA to their children, even when they're fully grownup.

4. When she is in a hurry.
You'll see a lady running helter skelter, did makeup in just 20seconds, sweat running down her face and flagging down any taxi on the way and all you could think of is approaching to woo her? Bros, any kind english you hear just take am like that,and don't ever retaliate when she gives you that economic-recession slap.

5. Add yours...

When she lost her teddy

When her intestine is calling for Dominos Pizza
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Phonon: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
When you are rich. You don't want to give them the impression that you are chasing them for their need of your money.
Re: Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her by Debaddest(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

grin oh boy, u be big clown
Thank you

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / My Aunt Married At 39 / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.