Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) (53271 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by slbee: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Kudos to Mr Governor for taking the bold step, if its true!
and who said the photo was taken in school?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by gebest: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Our next president shocked
your next president
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
That na Washie! just to score some cheap points! Governor EL Rufai of Kaduna state, Take your child to standard private school and stop deceiving your Ass!

We all know you made big money from government while serving under the Obasanjo Administration as Minister of the federal capital territory, Abuja and now you are governor of the most prominent state in northern Nigeria.

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Owenmarvis:
nawaooo change indeed begins with him

Lol. Nigerians tink say the shange wey dem de look for na from oga at the top e go come from. Dem no wan understand say na from dem demself the shange start from. Dem go de pour doti for gutter, de ki pesin wey dem acuse of tiffing, de collect rice and salt before dem vote, and dem expect miracu to hapen for dia contri. Una well don oooo. Make una carry de go.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
slbee:
and who said the photo was taken in school?

Abi oooo. Bros hep me ask am.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by p1jiobi: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is a scam but u can show us the child's picture. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Our next president shocked

Werey, u wan enter one chance again ba?
D one wey will dey inside, we Neva knw how far
U dey praise even dey pray make aboki come again
I go soon leave dis yeye country for una
Na pity I just dey pity o
Aboki and lies are like shit and flies
First to react go be one black aboki
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by trav(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I do not see any change in a public office holder's child going to a public school. But I do see change when that public office holder develops and equips the public school. If the government invests in and equip public schools, there will be no need for any public relations stunt about enrolling a public servants child in a public school. In developed countries where public schools are well equipped, public servants children go to public schools and there is no public relations deal about it.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Photograph was taken at the kids home and not the school.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Timbaks(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chisos!!! Who takes that guy seriously to the extent of fooling imsef with this thread!! Chai op, I'm disappointed oh even tho I never appointed anyone. I am from kd state and not just those kd for mouth oh, my cousin is El-rufai's technical assistant on due process, my friend a technical assistant on political matters and another on rural development so I sabi this govt my govt wella cos even dem say dem nor dey assist anytin oh rather than collect salaries and go home. Na laff we take this tin dey laff oh and e don make fp for nairaland. Chai ayav finish oh! Lwkmd!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenTV: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wailers will not like this news .....

while pdp since inception,their wards don't reside in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenTV: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wailers will not like this news .....

while pdp since inception,their wards don't reside in Nigeria
Non of GEJ children went to foreign school, so get your fact right.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Vicadonis(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
rusher14:

Is he too tall?

Maybe
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by aminu790(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
kidnappers de oo abeg no reveal am
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Anglojosite7(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haba! Common sense is no longer common. Did he mentioned that the boy was standing in a classroom?

IVORY2009:
lol

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by loomer: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Who you epp?

Nigeria politicians don catch us mugu sha.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by ASMlikpata: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Change is coming
broseme:
As shared by Muktar Garba Maigamo......

'Alhamdillah, Promise Fulfilled!

This child, Abubakar Elrufai is the son of His Excellency Nasir Elrufai.
The boy has just been enrolled into one of the public schools in Kaduna.

The name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons.

Thank You Elrufai'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/gov-el-rufai-registers-his-son-in.html
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
thesicilian:
I just love that guy El Rufai: Disciplined, Strict, No nonsense exemplary leader.
jihadist like elrufai if that was from somalia by now he don turn to alshabab
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by gibzzhd: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

in delta state the ex governor build a public school that still has functional Air condition.some public schools here have plasma screens and play toys in their playgroup and nursery classes.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by back2sender: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Who you epp?
See them the 5% children of hate. Bad belle go kill of una.
Meanwhile APC will finally bury the rotten corpse of P. D. PLS tomorrow.
Free booze for my house tomorrow all are invited even the wailers as we will be magnanimous in victory
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lie lie, even Lai Mohammed know dat dis isn't tru
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Unigweson25(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
CHEAP PUBLICATION... I will sue u for the breaching of public peace
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by geogift(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
I pity una public school indeed
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op eleribu ni gbogbo yin. Se awa le npa iro fun.?ka da fun yin lai, ofo lomi eko nse, ofo bayi ni gbogbo yin o se
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Unigweson25(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
back2sender:

See them the 5% children of hate. Bad belle go kill of una.
Meanwhile APC will finally bury the rotten corpse of P. D. PLS tomorrow.
Free booze for my house tomorrow all are invited even the wailers as we will be magnanimous in victory
YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL SIMPLETON
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
This man is the 2nd best gov after ambode.he's so selfless and objective.I c him or tinubu succeeding bubu in 2023.up apc
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy grin

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by buffalowings: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
for once I have to agree that public schools have been given a face-lift in recent time.

I went to one recently, I was "wow" at the level of co-ordination of thing.

excellent classroom.

availability of quality teachers.

good students, teachers relationship.

I'm putting u in my prayer point
That your first son will go to a public school

Omo na dullard you want raise abi

Mtchew
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
DeKen:
Nice one.

I won't be surprised to see this school given better attention than other public schools, not necessarily by the governor, but by the Ministry out of eye service and also to avoid exposing their ineptitude to the governor.

They should consider also acquiring Prisec School Manager for the school. Details on my signature.
PM me for Facebook sponsored advert.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by buffalowings: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is just a publicity stunt
I'm sure as hell when that kid grows up he will go to one of ivy leagues univer6
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by goldenHelen(f): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
he has lesson teacher at home.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Will he also join others to line up in the sun whenever a VIP comes visiting the state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.