Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) (53275 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
And some people will believe this

#smh

Anyway, there's a reason they are called zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
You can show his face to the whole world, but you cannot reveal the name of the school for security reason! I hope the decision to send his son to public school comes from EL-Rufai's heart and not from desire to score cheap popularity.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided must we hear
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Which of his sons? He probably have many from different wives, this particular one is a sacrificial lamb.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Tamzblaze(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
The name of the school can't be revealed for security reasons, yet it's on social media to be publicise.
Who are u guys fooling?
JOKE OF D MONTH

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by redcliff: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Kudos to Mr Governor for taking the bold step, if its true!

**** did the post say that he is in school right now?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by stchinedu: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Who you epp?

THE THINGS TIRE ME O grin grin grin grin

I WONDER IF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE PUPILS OR TEACHERS undecided BECAUSE AS LONG AS IT IS A PUBLIC SCHOOL, TRUST THE PUPILS NA...WE GO KNOW.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Bro it wasn't stated in the picture that is the school. That could be his house you know
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I hear
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by kesmalindo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

my principal's office has standing AC
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by ourleader(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good but too late! hopefully the child get equal treatment with fellow classmates? I believed the child continue in said school without been withdraw since the narrator has created an excuse by hiding the boy school. I believed this is not a strategy of negative political campaign. .... I rest my case for now!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Kenechi1: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Propaganda to fool the gullible
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Abee79(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I know that school badge!
I know that school uniform!
I know that smiling face
#securityreasonsindeed
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
if u want to change everything bout u must be shown, not sum will show sum will not shw, dats to say ure not ready for change begins with buhari..
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
broseme:
As shared by Muktar Garba Maigamo......

'Alhamdillah, Promise Fulfilled!

This child, Abubakar Elrufai is the son of His Excellency Nasir Elrufai.
The boy has just been enrolled into one of the public schools in Kaduna.

The name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons.

Thank You Elrufai'

Change will truly begin with El-Rufai if he reveals the name of the school! Why hide the name? The just have nothing to fear!!

With the bolded, i hereby conclude that this story is nothing but a blatant lie and is hereby Null and Void!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by anonimi: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Has El-Rufai ensured that ALL the children in Kaduna state are enrolled in schools instead of roaming the streets as almajiris to be unleashed on innocent corpers in fulfilment of their fatwa to "soak dogs and baboons in blood" when they lose elections
That is when change would have started with him.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cVR-FSxVhk0/VK-k3wYjd0I/AAAAAAABfb0/X_fm7vCDT70/s1600/DONT%2BWAIT%2BSERIES.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by salykely(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

**** Where u told that the boy took the picture in the said public school?!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by WiseFool2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

That can be somewhere else na. Who said the pic was snapped in the said school? It could be the child's home or even the government house.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by anonimi: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
He doesn't look like the father.

Are you suggesting that .......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

That is not the background of the school sir, that is an office in the Govt. house.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by captainD567: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Who you epp?
if this is true, then its a punishment for the12th unknown wife na one pikin him get?yeye fulani blood
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by captainD567: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:

Who you epp?
if this is true, then its a punishment for the12th unknown igbo wife na one pikin him get?yeye fulani blood
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by smuftouch: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
thesicilian:
I just love that guy El Rufai: Disciplined, Strict, No nonsense exemplary leaderr.
Bro..for ur info...his kids are studying abroad. He lost one last yr or so along Kubwa expressway...d guy just returned fro UK for Sallah holiday.
Let us be informed abt these politicians before we worship thm

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Hardeysolution(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

is that showing that's the school?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by rusher14: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
He doesn't look like the father.

Is he too tall?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by OLUWAcypris1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lie, the uniform he is wearing is of private school not public, check the pix very well na
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by sammyj: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good and let other governors follow suit!!! grin angry
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Scam !!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by olamyde85: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Come to osun and see schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.