Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) (53154 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by FaithyGal(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
hehe, with a private teacher at home.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
smuftouch:

Bro..for ur info...his kids are studying abroad. He lost one last yr or so along Kubwa expressway...d guy just returned fro UK for Sallah holiday.
Let us be informed abt these politicians before we worship thm
I can assure you bro, I am well informed about him. More than most people. And I do not worship him, I love his attributes as a leader.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by olandoboy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Story 4 the gods.

Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by triplemmm3(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
God bless the governor, change begin with me
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Wingie11: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
The boy's picture was uploaded, the state is Kaduna, while on earth do you think that he can't be kidnapped.

#nonsense news.

The name of the school can't be revealed; for which security reasons? Okwia!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Mrreed(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
walahi, i know ds skul and i know ds boys name. the skul is not a public skul but a private skul owned by one of the richest families in Kano where kids acquire both western and islam knowledge. ice prince mentioned the name of the owner in one of his track. the skul is located in one of d gra areas in Kaduna. i wont say more dan dis b4 dss start tracking me
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by bochy: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
noted sir. temporary registration.
we understand.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sacrificial lamb eyah cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by mamawin(f): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
acenazt:
Hmmm El Rufai wife no go talk to am for 1 month ohh
as if you know what's going on in my mind.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by DeKen: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trina0936:

PM me for Facebook sponsored advert.
The ad is already on Facebook.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by JoshWealthy: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Big liar,it will never happen.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by ComradeDon: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Come o! Is dat the background of a public school in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Babysho(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Who you epp?

I think it's only right he enrolls in anonymity. Nigeria is one of the most unsafe places for rich people. Kidnappers no dey use ear hear Wealthy Pikin, na Kidnap!
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by IykeChukz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
make u go kidnap d piken abi?

Please don't quote me if you got nothing reasonable to say...
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by IykeChukz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Babysho:

I think it's only right he enrolls in anonymity. Nigeria is one of the most unsafe places for rich people. Kidnappers no dey use ear hear Wealthy Pikin, na Kidnap!

Bros, public school na public school. You can't cover a moon with hands...

If he's taken the move, I pray Allah to protect him.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by adeoyun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
IykeChukz:
Lolz... He's in public school but the name of the school cannot be revealed for security reasons...

Abi o e Don turn publicly private

Who you epp?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
He should bring the boys to LEA Kawo then we can applaud him
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
den tomorrow morning u withdraw him
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Kudos to Mr Governor for taking the bold step, if its true!

Haba...has the recession taking a toll on your thinking faculty ni? He was referring to the boy and not the building...did he mention that "that is the school the boy is enrolled in? Chai. Smh.
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Eibams60(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2016
washing and settings
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by Imoghena: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Infact I am tired of this country...
What is our business in this? Is a public school not public already? Why are they now saving the school's name? I smell hmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by rayval(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=49713934]lol

If you take a look @ the background of where the child is standing, u will discover there is an airconditional set der, the question is, on this present day Nigeria, which public school can you find a standing aircondition? Or is that the head masters/mistress office.......

Kudos to Mr Governor for taking the bold step, if its true

Ohh..u re very intelligent and smart..who told u d pix was taken in the school?...huh
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by dyungrules(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stop the lies Jor... Taaaaa....which public school get cardigan?
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by aviazuva: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good0 Elrufai
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by solaere(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Story for the gods[color=#000099][/color]
Re: El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) by gibzzhd: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
serious A corrupt spirit is better than a lying spirit cos who lies can do any other evil and lie to get away with it.we need serious deliverance from this New and more Evil spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.