Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70175 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello all

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello all,
Though this thread is for partners, the realization has just hit me that there are a lot of partner-drivers on Uber Abuja, so this thread, in order to be fair should not be limited to partners. I think I should cover some things that are of interest to drivers. If you are a newbie driver on Uber or even a seasoned one with hundreds of trips under your belt, you would be interested in what this post contains, who knows, you might get one or two light bulb moments from reading, so here goes.

Tips for drivers on Uber :
So you have completed your Uber aptitude test and sign up and are ready to take your first trip, exciting isn't it. However there are one or two details that might help for you to
observe.
I will start from when you get your first request, the ideal thong is to call and confirm the rider's address, this call would go something like this
Driver: Hello, good afternoon(depending on time of day)
Rider: Hello, good afternoon
Driver: This is your Uber driver, I am calling you to confirm your address
Rider : Oh okay, it's No. 29 so, so and so street, do you know how to get there?.
Driver: (If you know the place, please skip this step, otherwise you can tell the rider you will locate him using your navigation) No I don't, could you please offer any additional details?
Rider describes
Driver: Okay thank you, I should be with you in 10 minutes ( you know this because you have checked the Google map navigation which tells you ETA(estimated time of arrival).
Rider: Okay thank you
Driver: Thank you sir/ma, see you in 10 minutes.
Now you know how to get there, at the same time, you have locked the rider in to prevent him/her from cancelling(not foolproof though, but I have found it works well to reduce cancellations).
Now, you immediately head out to the address provided, keep in mind that the rider can see you on his/her rider app map in real time, so you don't want to waste time or make unnecessary stops.
Drive to the location with your AC off and your Windows down to minimise fuel consumption, as soon as you arrive at the correct location, call the rider to let them know you have arrived then switch off your engine (if it is safe to do so), this is because you might have to wait for the rider, as soon as the rider approaches your car, turn on your inner light ( if it is night), start your engine and immediately turn on your AC. Say hello, to your rider and their companions(if any, say hello to each one of them), remember to be super polite. As soon as the rider is in your car, you are allowed to start the trip, ask them where they are headed, that is if they have not already entered a destination into their rider app, in any case, the moment you start the trip, you will know if they have, if they haven't, click on where the address is written in your driver app, it will ask you for a drop off location, enter the location the rider gives you ( make sure to always enter the destination, it is very important, 1 because of your completion rate, 2 because Uber can send you back to back trips if they know your destination), then click "Navigate". After you configure all of this, start moving immediately, you don't want to waste a rider's time.
As soon as the trip is underway, ask them if they want anything, then state the accessories you have in your car, chargers, music, fm, movies, Internet, water etc ( Alternately you can have all these printed and placed where a rider can readily see it). Ask them if the temperature is OK, you want to make them feel pampered. Keep in mind that, for the duration a rider is in your car, figuratively speaking, it is their car, not yours.
Now, riders are different, some of them want to talk and hear what you have to say, some of them are just tired from a long day at work and want nothing more than peace and quiet, they just might not be in the mood, this is not the best time to start up a conversation with them, one rule of thumb I abide by is, I keep quiet till the rider shows interest in conversation, I then make sure that the ensuing conversation is an interesting one, they usually give large tips or 5 stars if the conversation is interesting or educating enough.
Some riders have multiple destinations, if this is the case, always enter each stop in the "dropoff location" by clicking the address in your app. If requests come in while you are on your trip, always accept, otherwise this would affect your acceptance rate.If you can't take on the new trip, call that rider and tell them why you can't take their trip request eg, the current rider is still in the car and isn't ending the trip soon.
When you arrive at your destination, if it is a cash trip, do "calculate fare", and always show them the screen, so they can see the amount for the trip with their own eyes. Once they pay, complete trip, if it is a card trip, simply complete the trip, the money will automatically be deducted. Wish them a good day, and bam, you have a great trip hopefully with 5 star ratings.
Be polite and professional throughout the trip, don't take any phone calls unless you absolutely have to, don't stop to "hail" you friends on the rider's time, don't stop to buy things in hold-up, do that on your own time.

Step 5: Rinse and repeat. smiley

To many 5 star trips, Cheers.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.

5 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by godssonibk: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Very educative...
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all,
Though this thread is for partners, the realization has just hit me that there are a lot of partner-drivers on Uber Abuja, so this thread, in order to be fair should not be limited to partners. I think I should cover some things that are of interest to drivers. If you are a newbie driver on Uber or even a seasoned one with hundreds of trips under your belt, you would be interested in what this post contains, who knows, you might get one or two light bulb moments from reading, so here goes.

Tips for drivers on Uber :
So you have completed your Uber aptitude test and sign up and are ready to take your first trip, exciting isn't it. However there are one or two details that might help for you to
observe.
I will start from when you get your first request, the ideal thong is to call and confirm the rider's address, this call would go something like this
Driver: Hello, good afternoon(depending on time of day)
Rider: Hello, good afternoon
Driver: This is your Uber driver, I am calling you to confirm your address
Rider : Oh okay, it's No. 29 so, so and so street, do you know how to get there?.
Driver: (If you know the place, please skip this step, otherwise you can tell the rider you will locate him using your navigation) No I don't, could you please offer any additional details?
Rider describes
Driver: Okay thank you, I should be with you in 10 minutes ( you know this because you have checked the Google map navigation which tells you ETA(estimated time of arrival).
Rider: Okay thank you
Driver: Thank you sir/ma, see you in 10 minutes.
Now you know how to get there, at the same time, you have locked the rider in to prevent him/her from cancelling(not foolproof though, but I have found it works well to reduce cancellations).
Now, you immediately head out to the address provided, keep in mind that the rider can see you on his/her rider app map in real time, so you don't want to waste time or make unnecessary stops.
Drive to the location with your AC off and your Windows down to minimise fuel consumption, as soon as you arrive at the correct location, switch off your engine (if it is safe to do so), this is because you might have to wait for the rider, as soon as the rider approaches your car, turn on your inner light ( if it is night), start your engine and immediately turn on your AC. Say hello, to your rider and their companions(if any, say hello to each one of them), remember to be super polite. As soon as the rider is in your car, you are allowed to start the trip, ask them where they are headed, that is if they have not already entered a destination into their rider app, in any case, the moment you start the trip, you will know if they have, if they haven't, click on where the address is written in your driver app, it will ask you for a drop off location, enter the location the rider gives you ( make sure to always enter the destination, it is very important, 1 because of your completion rate, 2 because Uber can send you back to back trips if they know your destination), then click "Navigate". After you configure all of this, start moving immediately, you don't want to waste a rider's time.
Ask them if they want anything, then state the accessories you have in your car, chargers, music, fm, movies, Internet, water etc ( Alternately you can have all these printed and placed where a rider can readily see it). Ask them if the temperature is OK, you want to make them feel pampered. Keep in mind that, for the duration a rider is in your car, figuratively speaking, it is their car, not yours.
Now, riders are different, some of them want to talk and hear what you have to say, some of them are just tired from a long day at work and want nothing more than peace and quiet, they just might not be in the mood, this is not the best time to start up a conversation with them, one rule of thumb I abide by is, I keep quiet till the rider shows interest in conversation, I then make sure that the ensuing conversation is an interesting one, they usually give large tips if the conversation is interesting or educating enough.
Some riders have multiple destinations, if this is the case, always enter each stop in the "dropoff location" by clicking the address in your app. If requests come in while you are on your trip, always accept, otherwise this would affect your acceptance rate.If you can't take on the new trip, call that rider and tell them why you can't take their trip request eg, the current rider is still in the car and isn't ending the trip soon.
When you arrive at your destination, if it is a cash trip, do "calculate fare", and always show them the screen, so they can see the amount for the trip with their own eyes. Once they pay, complete trip, if it is a card trip, simply complete the trip, the money will automatically be deducted. Wish them a good day, and bam, you have a great trip with hopefully 5 star ratings.
Be polite and professional throughout the trip, don't take any phone calls unless you absolutely have to, don't stop to "hail" you friends on the rider's time, don't stop to buy things in hold-up, do that on your own time.

Step 5: Rinse and repeat. smiley

To many 5 star trips, Cheers.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
godssonibk:
Very educative...
Thank you sir
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Jello
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
I can see some partners are very rude, talk to their drivers as if they are slaves to them, partners and drivers both need themselves so they should try and respect them. So because somebody is working for u, the person no longer have his life to live again?

Why will a partner want to make million in one month? abeg op, I need answers!
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2016
comtem2011:
I can see some partners are very rude, talk to their drivers as if they are slaves to them, partners and drivers both need themselves so they should try and respect them. So because somebody is working for u, the person no longer have his life to live again?

Why will a partner want to make million in one month? abeg op, I need answers!

Some people really are naturally rude, that coupled with the dynamics of the partner-driver relationship where the partner is your boss, can really cause some partners to become overly abusive. However, some drivers too have a persistently terrible attitude, which can lead to the partner getting frustrated and lashing out. I prefer to think of the relationship between partner and driver as a partnership in progress, taking into regard the fact that he/she is your boss. Like I said, it's a partnership, if everybody plays their role, especially the driver, it shouldn't be so difficult to co-exist professionally. After all there is a level of respect that must be accorded to every single individual, even a 1 month old baby!
About making 1 million in one month(lol), that is the work of the agreement you signed, it should have been understood what both partner and driver's expectations are before-hand. If driver signs an agreement that he can deliver 15 trips or will work 16 hours a day, and doesnt, then there would be a disagreement, which can lead to partner being seemingly 'rude'. If driver signs same agreement and excedes expectations, both parties would be in agreement. As it stands, there is more of driver supply than demand for drivers, which means it is a partner''s market, he/she can afford to do "yanga". I understand that a drivers' job is already difficult, but in these tough economic times, it is also not easy shelling out millions to buy a car. Try and find middle ground with your partner and also, be watchful of your own attitude as well.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Some people really are naturally rude, that coupled with the dynamics of the partner-driver relationship where the partner is your boss, can really cause some partners to become overly abusive. However, some drivers too have a persistently terrible attitude, which can lead to the partner getting frustrated and lashing out. I prefer to think of the relationship between partner and driver as a partnership in progress, taking into regard the fact that he/she is your boss. Like I said, it's a partnership, if everybody plays their role, especially the driver, it shouldn't be so difficult to co-exist professionally. After all there is a level of respect that must be accorded to every single individual, even a 1 month old baby!
About making 1 million in one month(lol), that is the work of the agreement you signed, it should have been understood what both partner and driver's expectations are before-hand. If driver signs an agreement that he can deliver 15 trips or will work 16 hours a day, and doesnt, then there would be a disagreement, which can lead to partner being seemingly 'rude'. If driver signs same agreement and excedes expectations, both parties would be in agreement. As it stands, there is more of driver supply than demand for drivers, which means it is a partner''s market, he/she can afford to do "yanga". I understand that a drivers' job is already difficult, but in these tough economic times, it is also not easy shelling out millions to buy a car. Try and find middle ground with your partner and also, be watchful of your own attitude as well.
Thanks, but the car is even faulty, engine brings out smoke, bad rear light, always calling the driver even on a trip, asking where are you when offline for just a minute, there is no agreement pertaining to target, the car consume fuel and be has not even for one day fill the tank. All he is shouting is money. The driver tried his best by respecting him and working hard but the partner is too possessive.

He has called him to come pick his car that he is no longer interested working with him.
Is money everything in life? We should take it easy abeg.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2016
comtem2011:
Thanks, but the car is even faulty, engine brings out smoke, bad rear light, always calling the driver even on a trip, asking where are you when offline for just a minute, there is no agreement pertaining to target, the car consume fuel and be has not even for one day fill the tank. All he is shouting is money. The driver tried his best by respecting him and working hard but the partner is too possessive.

He has called him to come pick his car that he is no longer interested working with him.
Is money everything in life? We should take it easy abeg.
Bros, this actually sounds like a relationship. Toh, so you guys should break up and both find new spouses.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Bros, this actually sounds like a relationship. Toh, so you guys should break up and both find new spouses.
His other driver is planning to unpaid him too, saying be will soon drop his car. These are guys that just started with him less than a week o. But they are experienced drivers with Uber.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
comtem2011:
His other driver is planning to unpaid him too, saying be will soon drop his car. These are guys that just started with him less than a week o. But they are experienced drivers with Uber.
Do you drive? If you do, What are your statistics on uber, if you do not mind sharing. In case I can find a partner for you.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Cool4face(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good evening house, how has ur day been? my name is Emmanuel an active driver on uber. i have driven on uber abuja for 3 weeks and for the 3 weeks, i have had to my credit more than 130 trips. my experience so far has made me to understand that uber is worthwhile and profitable if i drive my personal car. so in the cause of my search for hire purchase deal, i got an offer for a slightly used volks passat 06 @ 1.1m of which i only have 200k. so i need someone who can invest 900k and i'm willing to payback with 30k weekly instalment for 10mnths. which is 30,000*4*10= 1,200,000. =33.4%intrest just for 10 mnths.
How to go about it! The uber account will be in the investor's name and that will get rid of fear and doubt about default because all the payments will be made into the investors bank account by uber and the balance will be tranfered to my account after d weekly deduction of 30k. Any intrested person should contact 08065075805 for further discussion. thanks
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Cool4face:
Good evening house, how has ur day been? my name is Emmanuel an active driver on uber. i have driven on uber abuja for 3 weeks and for the 3 weeks, i have had to my credit more than 130 trips. my experience so far has made me to understand that uber is worthwhile and profitable if i drive my personal car. so in the cause of my search for hire purchase deal, i got an offer for a slightly used volks passat 06 @ 1.1m of which i only have 200k. so i need someone who can invest 900k and i'm willing to payback with 30k weekly instalment for 10mnths. which is 30,000*4*10= 1,200,000. =27% intrest just for 10 mnths.
How to go about it! The uber account will be in the investor's name and that will get rid of fear and doubt about default because all the payments will be made into the investors bank account by uber and the balance will be tranfered to my account after d weekly deduction of 30k. Any intrested person should contact 08065075805 for further discussion. thanks

Not meaning to piss on your fire or rain on your parade.
I believe that with such a fine offer, we must be able to ask you critical questions, which I'm sure you would welcome.
Please, what happens if you decide you are tired of driving an Uber before the alloted 10 months? And at the same time decide to move cities, maybe the weather is too hot here in Abuja. Where does that leave the investor?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Cool4face(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2016
@ oarks five farm. when i said anybody interested should contact. for further discussion. dat means it does not end here, this is just an avenue to connect. when we meet there are still lot of paper work to do. like documenting and signing a guarantors form with the help a lawyer. And i believe all dis go with terms and condition binding me from doing such until the full payment is made. thanks
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cool4face:
@ oarks five farm. when i said anybody interested should contact. for further discussion. dat means it does not end here, this is just an avenue to connect. when we meet there are still lot of paper work to do. like documenting and signing a guarantors form with the help a lawyer. And i believe all dis go with terms and condition binding me from doing such until the full payment is made. thanks

Provided due diligence is carried out and there is an ironclad agreement, I wish you luck.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Provided due diligence is carried out and there is an ironclad agreement, I wish you luck.
My brother has a Toyota corolla, very very clean cos he hardly use it, its a leather seat with brand new tyres, no body work, sound engine. He bought it around 2014 but just parked in the garage. The only issue now is that it's 2003 model, can uber accept it. Very very clean!
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
comtem2011:
My brother has a Toyota corolla, very very clean cos he hardly use it, its a leather seat with brand new tyres, no body work, sound engine. He bought it around 2014 but just parked in the garage. The only issue now is that it's 2003 model, can uber accept it. Very very clean!
What I know is that the are 2006 and 2007 cars that might not be accepted on Uber, while there are 2004 and 2005 cars that would. In Uber's terms and conditions, Uber reserves the right to provide exemptions of this nature.
Why not take your car to Uber to find out?

Keep an open mind, they might, and they might not. But you never know till you find out.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello all, I will try and make this brief, the longer version should come over the weekend.
Are you looking for some type of business/source of income for your spouse, or your brother, your sister, perhaps its someone you really like?
Why not get them a 2006 car and put it on Uber for them, this way your wife can go to the market, prepare that better soup you really like, without having to bother you for money. Now, your brother can actually afford to buy a birthday present for you as he has wanted to all along, and what's more? He wouldn't have to 'job' the money from you. Cos, I remember when I was much younger, I would collect money from my big sister to buy her birthday presents on her birthday! smiley. Now, your kid sis can take care of herself, through your efforts.
Why not buy a nice 2006 vehicle for that person? Put rhe car on Uber for them. Introduce them to this fantastic opportunity. They can be self dependent and also lend financial support whenever it is needed. If you want, you can buy the car in your name, so that it remains your's. The economic weather is a bit cloudy at the moment, multiple sources of income is the name of the game, empower somebody you love today.
Or, why not, yourself?

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

What I know is that the are 2006 and 2007 cars that might not be accepted on Uber, while there are 2004 and 2005 cars that would. In Uber's terms and conditions, Uber reserves the right to provide exemptions of this nature.
Why not take your car to Uber to find out?

Keep an open mind, they might, and they might not. But you never know till you find out.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
comtem2011:
Thank you very much.
You are welcome, thanks.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello all, I have been getting many calls regarding what type of car is the best for Uber. Today I would like to touch on that subject.
Many potential partners wonder what type of car is best for Uber, these intending partners do not want to make the mistake of rushing to buy a car only to find out the car is either not eligible or advisable for Uber.
So what type of car should you buy? Petrol costs are the most major costs for partner-drivers on Uber,spending on fuel will take a huge chunk of your earnings, more than anything else. Because of this, the ideal car to buy would be one with an engine capacity with a range from 1.5 to 1.8 litres, you could get a 2.0 litre engine, but only as a last resort. Make sure it is a 4 plug engine.
Now, driving on Uber takes a toll on yoyr car, all rhat wear and tear, you want to buy a car that is rugged and can take the strain of driving for many hours on Uber, you don't want to buy a car that starts squeaking and grunting after a few 100 miles. Also, you want a car that has a resale value. Thais is one of the good things about investing on Uber, after you have made the money you used in purchasing the car plus profit, you can eventually sell the car for a handsome profit. Win-win situation, right? Unless you buy the wrong car.
Keep in mind to "shine ya eyes", when shopping for a car. You want to take a trusted mechanic along with you.
Check for scratches and dents that indicate the car has been in an accident previously, an accidented car is the worst type of car to buy. The mechanic should check if there are any faults with the car, so you don't end up buying a bargain that will eventually turn into a nightmare.
Have him check the bodywork, the engine, the brakes, suspension, electrics etc.
Here are the cars I think work best for Uber, in order of preference:
Toyota Yaris
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Honda Civic
Nissan brands

I'm sure other cars are fine, however we are talking fuel economy, durability and resale value. In my opinion, if you get those cars listed above, in good condition, you would be very happy investing on Uber. Keep in mind the engine capacity.
For Uber Abuja, the car must be 2006 or newer, in Lagos, 2009 or newer.
Get on the bus before it leaves, invest in Uber today.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Cool4face(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS thanks and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Cool4face:
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS thanks and God bless u.
May God bless us all, thanks for the acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm back to driving on Uber, which means more insights for you. Who knows I might pick you up one day. Discounts for any nairaland rider that recognises me.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

A lot of partner-drivers dont know this, but, in the help section of the uber app, there is a place to report harassment. What Uber does in these cases is unclear to me, whether they renumerate the driver for the vandalism or they just collect the statistics, I'm not sure. But always always report any cases of harassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.