Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70174 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by dynamic006(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Cool83:
Please, do they accept Toyota picnics on uber
I once asked, uber Rep. he said they accept Sienna. I think Sienna and picnic are of the same category
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello people, new posts coming soon.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
I’ve been driving and making money with Uber for 1 year! Use my link to get on the road and start making money too. http://t.uber.com/dr_ms?i=tgvpzbzxue&m=ANNIVERSARY&v=1
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please I need a partner,am a registered Uber/Taxify driver. My contact is 07066518874
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Tombrook0: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Are you a new driver, do you need help signing up to drive. Kindly signed up here with my referral code.

https://partners.uber.com/i/emmanuelu304ue
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Baruwaaaaa:
Please I need a partner,am a registered Uber/Taxify driver. My contact is 07066518874
Please message me on WhatsApp, or send a text.
Thanks.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
09 KIA Cerato
Looking for driver in Abuja.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have written a ebook guide for Uber partners.
First 5 people to ask get it free.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by oride: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Well received. Great content.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
oride:
Please send the manual to eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Sent
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello all, how are you guys?
Today, I'm in the mood of teaching a highly lucrative skill.
The skill is how to be the highest earner on Uber! It doesn't even end there.
While teaching you how to be the highest earner on Uber, I'm also going to teach you how to do it without a driver!!
And without a car on the platform!!!
Yea,I meant that, exactly how I wrote it.
How does 10,000 naira per conversion sound?
So my plan is, I've only just started writing the ebook for that. But I need to know if the effort is worth it.
If anyone thinks it is, just drop a comment.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by stevolinkon40: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
While teaching you how to be the highest earner on Uber, I'm also going to teach you how to do it without a driver!!
So my plan is, I've only just started writing the ebook for that. But I need to know if the effort is worth it.
Thanks.
Go On SIR
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
So I was on another forum online, Quora. And someone asked this question.
What are the opportunities for car rental in Nigeria?
Here is the answer I shared.

Setting up a car rental business in Nigeria, is first and foremost, a good idea. Especially if it is situated in either the former capital - Lagos, or the current capital - Abuja.

There is a huge market for rental car business in Nigeria, and the growth is scalable.

There is an opportunity in rental for airport shuttles, there is the possibility of rental for ride-sharing, think Uber or Taxify, there is opportunity for renting to companies or corporations who need a car pool.

There is opportunity to rent for special occasions such as weddings, parties.

There is also opportunity it to rent to regular walk-in customers for a few days at a time to tourists.

Vehicles that are popular here and can guarantee constant patronage include Toyota, Honda, Hyundai.

With such vehicles, you can find a stream of customers waiting and willing to rent your vehicles for up to 6 months to 1 year.

Rental is paid weekly unless otherwise agreed.

You may also look into hire purchase models since it guarantees better earnings.

I'm a fleet manager and I consult on Uber.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by AvilaProjects(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
I have written a ebook guide for Uber partners.
First 5 people to ask get it free.

My email; avilaprojectsltd@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
AvilaProjects:

My email; avilaprojectsltd@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Sent
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by EzeeYFB(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
So I was on another forum online, Quora. And someone asked this question.
What are the opportunities for car rental in Nigeria?
Here is the answer I shared.

Setting up a car rental business in Nigeria, is first and foremost, a good idea. Especially if it is situated in either the former capital - Lagos, or the current capital - Abuja.

There is a huge market for rental car business in Nigeria, and the growth is scalable.

There is an opportunity in rental for airport shuttles, there is the possibility of rental for ride-sharing, think Uber or Taxify, there is opportunity for renting to companies or corporations who need a car pool.

There is opportunity to rent for special occasions such as weddings, parties.

There is also opportunity it to rent to regular walk-in customers for a few days at a time to tourists.

Vehicles that are popular here and can guarantee constant patronage include Toyota, Honda, Hyundai.

With such vehicles, you can find a stream of customers waiting and willing to rent your vehicles for up to 6 months to 1 year.

Rental is paid weekly unless otherwise agreed.

You may also look into hire purchase models since it guarantees better earnings.

I'm a fleet manager and I consult on Uber.

I want to know more
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
EzeeYFB:
I want to know more
Okay. What exactly would you like to know.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Hybrid600: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Thanks.

Please carry on
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by ofohchinaka: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
You get lazy/stressed walking to the road to wait for a taxi or you want to have a cool ride at an affordable price in Port Harcourt? Pamdrive is here just for U!!! you can book a drive on their friendly app(Pamdrive tru playstore) or you give a fast call-08099904443. It's a pleasure, driving you
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by EzeeYFB(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Okay. What exactly would you like to know.
brother I tried opening the document you sent me, it ain't opening, Pls resend it, onie792@gmail.com
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello, if you asked for the guide to Uber ebook. I have sent it to your email. Thanks and Cheers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
EzeeYFB:
brother I tried opening the document you sent me, it ain't opening, Pls resend it, onie792@gmail.com
I resent it, hope you can access it this time?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
ofohchinaka:
You get lazy/stressed walking to the road to wait for a taxi or you want to have a cool ride at an affordable price in Port Harcourt? Pamdrive is here just for U!!! you can book a drive on their friendly app(Pamdrive tru playstore) or you give a fast call-08099904443. It's a pleasure, driving you
This is a good idea.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hybrid600:

Please carry on
Okay, will do.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
I wrote this a while back, never got the chance to post it.

Hello all, 

Long time, I know right.

I decided to write today.

First thing I want to say is that, I wish for my readers to understand that Uber is a dynamic business and as such, this is a dynamic thread. Uber is constantly changing so we on this thread have to change with it.

Sometimes, almost as soon as we post information, it becomes obsolete and a new set of information is required to keep up to date with Uber. But its all good news. 

When this thread began, Uber only accepted 2006 or newer cars, today, they accept from 2000.

Out With The New... In With The Old...

What does this even mean, is it just logic turned on its head or does it hold the key to an even deeper meaning?

So let's see... Out with the new? "Okay".

In with the old?

"Hmm, this better be very good" you say to yourself.

Oh, it is good. I say to you.

So before now yes, you wanted to put your car on the Uber platform and start earning money, but the entry level for partners to participate in Uber was having a 2006 4-door vehicle.

Which meant, to invest, you had to cough out a high amount of money. 

This brought up two immediate problems, 

First, what if, just what if you couldn't afford a 2006 car but really wanted to do business on Uber?

Second problem was, the high the  capital, which made it longer to recoup money invested. 

The interesting (and quite surprising) thing      is, it's not like getting a 2015 Corolla would guarantee you higher earnings over a 2006 corolla. Both cars would have the same earnings, all other things being considered equal.

Let's digress a bit... 

It is key to note that newer vehicles are more likely to get the driver better ratings. However, this isn't always the case as good ratings is actually dependent on attitude. This means a rude, nonchalant driver in a futuristic 2020 vehicle could still bag a 1 star rating. 

It is also worthy to  note that newer cars are requested more for offline trips. 'Offline trips' in Uber vocabulary are the trips that are taken outside of the Uber platform. These trips are not calculated by the standard Uber pricing. 'Offline Trips' will be topic for another day as that deserves a whole article of its own.

Now back to the topic... 

Think about this... A 2015 corolla would cost about 4 times the price of a 2006 corolla. Maintenance would also be much more expensive. Your risk would be higher, hence your insurance costs would be absurd. Everything would just be so much more expensive. 

Yet, the earnings would be the same. �

Now here's a story about 2 businessmen, Mr. A and Mr. B.

Mr A and Mr B both took bank loans to invest on Uber.

Mr A spent 1.5 million on doing business,

Mr B spent 3 million on doing the same business.

They both collect about N100, 000 per month.

In about 15 months, Mr A has paid off his debt and the car is his.

It would take Mr B about 30 months to repay his. 

While Mr B has to slave under these conditions, Mr A has made a straight profit those extra 15 months. 

And this is what we mean when we say "Out With The New, In With The Old".

This means that the investment threshold or entry level for Uber has been greatly reduced.

Uber now accepts 2003 (2000 in some instances) 4-door vehicles, therefore making their platform more attractive to potential partners and even existing ones who wish to add on more vehicles.

Now many more people can afford to invest. Many more drivers can cross over to "Partner"

status and they can recoup their capital back within the shortest time. 

What are you waiting for? Invest in Uber today.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hello all, Guide to Investing in Uber Ebook for Sale.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by AvilaProjects(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Sent

Acknowledge the receipt. Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.