Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70169 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:42am On Oct 22, 2016
This post is for future Uber partner-drivers.

Hello, Have you been looking for a job? In these tough economic times, it might not be easy getting one, at the moment, companies are laying off staff by the thousands. Perhaps you are just looking to switch jobs, maybe the current one is not meeting all your expectations? You want to be independent, you want to think outside the box (What box?!), you want to be FREE. Why not sign up to drive on Uber, the pay is really really good too. You dont need to have a car(if you have one, the pay is even more awesome), you get to go to interesting places, meet fantastic people and know your city better. And I guarantee you will get a job in a week. Instead of sitting ahome losing precious money, or sitting at your job losing valuable time, Why not give it an honest try?

I know of drivers who make up to 80,000-100k per month. The 100k is beautiful, because you don't have to spend on food, airtime, data and transportation out of your salary, if your service is exemplary, the tips you get are usually good enough to cover those costs. So what would you do with a 100 block in your pocket, a lot of things I guess, a 100k every 30 days packs purchasing punch. A hundred thousand in 10 months is enough to put another vehicle on Uber.
The truth is, a lot of "professionals" earn less than that... much less than that doing jobs they hate, mondays cry to(ooooooooooooooooo) fridays smiley. Meanwhile guess what, while this is happening, you my friend, are getting to meet the most interesting people in the whole city (nay,in the whole world) , the really intelligent, the really fun, the really beautiful, the really flirty, the really helpful ... that is really what i love most about Uber, the networking.
Not just that, You get to go interesting places, tourist attractions, the Abuja nightlife, i've stayed in a fancy hotel room coutesy of my rider.And for some strange, but perfectly understandable reason, people LOVE Uber drivers, cos Uber drivers r sooo cool.
I won't even talk about the money.
If you have not joined Uber, I wonder why?

Driving on uber is fantastic, afterall, you get paid.
But let's not talk about that, why? Because that is not even the most interesting thing about uber.
What could be better than getting paid you may ask? the answer, in my humble opinion; Getting to meet new people, getting to make contacts, getting to move around, go places, have interesting conversations with truly wonderful people, uber gives you the chance to see the world from other people's perspectives, getting to be a part of a social (rev)(s)olution; that is the fun thing about driving on Uber.
Uber is not your traditional driver job, Uber drivers actually come from all walks of life, there are doctor ubers, there are teacher ubers, student ubers, banker ubers, young people ubers, virtually every single profession ubers, white, blue or any other collar colour uber, female uber, rich folk (or what we call "chairmen" in Nigeria) drive Ubers. Anybody can do it*! How about you? Do you drive an Uber.

https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
Feel free to click on the link, then give me a call.

Let's not totally forget the part where you totally get paid. wink cheesy

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.

* Provided you are 18 and above; are able to drive, with a valid driver's license; and have no prior criminal record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2016
If you'd like to get in touch, i would be more than happy to have a conversation with you. Whenever i get a chance, I always like to hear other perspectives, other opinions, other people's points-of-view. Please check my signature for WhatsApp details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by oneniceguy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
This post is for future Uber partner-drivers.

Hello, Have you been looking for a job? In these tough economic times, it might not be easy getting one, at the moment, companies are laying off staff by the thousands. Perhaps you are just looking to switch jobs, maybe the current one is not meeting all your expectations? You want to be independent, you want to think outside the box (What box?!), you want to be FREE. Why not sign up to drive on Uber, the pay is really really good too. You dont need to have a car(if you have one, the pay is even more awesome), you get to go to interesting places, meet fantastic people and know your city better. And I guarantee you will get a job in a week. Instead of sitting ahome losing precious money, or sitting at your job losing valuable time, Why not give it an honest try?

I know of drivers who make up to 80,000-100k per month. The 100k is beautiful, because you don't have to spend on food, airtime, data and transportation out of your salary, if your service is exemplary, the tips you get are usually good enough to cover those costs. So what would you do with a 100 block in your pocket, a lot of things I guess, a 100k every 30 days packs purchasing punch. A hundred thousand in 10 months is enough to put another vehicle on Uber.
The truth is, a lot of "professionals" earn less than that... much less than that doing jobs they hate, mondays cry to(ooooooooooooooooo) fridays smiley. Meanwhile guess what, while this is happening, you my friend, are getting to meet the most interesting people in the whole city (nay,in the whole world) , the really intelligent, the really fun, the really beautiful, the really flirty, the really helpful ... that is really what i love most about Uber, the networking.
Not just that, You get to go interesting places, tourist attractions, the Abuja nightlife, i've stayed in a fancy hotel room coutesy of my rider.And for some strange, but perfectly understandable reason, people LOVE Uber drivers, cos Uber drivers r sooo cool.
I won't even talk about the money.
If you have not joined Uber, I wonder why?

Driving on uber is fantastic, afterall, you get paid.
But let's not talk about that, why? Because that is not even the most interesting thing about uber.
What could be better than getting paid you may ask? the answer, in my humble opinion; Getting to meet new people, getting to make contacts, getting to move around, go places, have interesting conversations with truly wonderful people, uber gives you the chance to see the world from other people's perspectives, getting to be a part of a social (rev)(s)olution; that is the fun thing about driving on Uber.
Uber is not your traditional driver job, Uber drivers actually come from all walks of life, there are doctor ubers, there are teacher ubers, student ubers, banker ubers, young people ubers, virtually every single profession ubers, white, blue or any other collar colour uber, female uber, rich folk (or what we call "chairmen" in Nigeria) drive Ubers. Anybody can do it*! How about you? Do you drive an Uber.

https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
Feel free to click on the link, then give me a call.

Let's not totally forget the part where you totally get paid. wink cheesy

* Provided you are 18 and above; are able to drive, with a valid driver's license; and have no prior criminal record.

This is really interesting. I live in Owerri at the moment but willing to relocate to Abuja for this purpose.
I'll contact you on whatsapp sir.
Have a nice day
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
oneniceguy:

This is really interesting. I live in Owerri at the moment but willing to relocate to Abuja for this purpose.
I'll contact you on whatsapp sir.
Have a nice day
Okay sir, I'll expect your message.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
For first time Uber users, get a free trip worth 2500, after signing up, use this code NGBA23, and you are immediately eligible, all free. Cheers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by suyamasta(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
If you'd like to get in touch, i would be more than happy to have a conversation with you. Whenever i get a chance, I always like to hear other perspectives, other opinions, other people's points-of-view. Please check my signature for WhatsApp details.
Hello, to become an uber partner must i register a company or is a business name ok?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
suyamasta:
Hello, to become an uber partner must i register a company or is a business name ok?
What Uber requires is a Tax identification number and a current account.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by suyamasta(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

What Uber requires is a Tax identification number and a current account.
Ok thanks
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello all, I'd like to try and speak quite plainly today you know like we are friends, as a result, i will talk true. I want to try to tell you about this amazing thing called Uber. Dear friend, please read this as a conversation, just that its a written one.
You! Ehn you too can make a lot of money just having a car on Uber, No story, is as it is I'm telling you. People are clearing out cash on Uber everyday, fact.
There are millionaires on Uber today, millions earned on the Uber platform, in fact, they are plenty.Everyday, in Abuja, thousands of transactions are going on in Uber cabs all over the city, do you know how much money that is?
Why, you no do it? Okay, i agree, not everyone owns a car, but everyone knows someone who owns a car, or even two! Why not approach the person with a proposal, show them what they (and u too) potentially stand to make if they put their cars on Uber, and if they prefer, you can be the manager. Me I think it's a good idea because you will be generating income for yourself and your investing partner as well. Insurance cover you, but make sure na comprehensive.
And If you own a car you can become an Uber partner easy, and guess what, the platform is open to every one, every, single, person.
I've heard of driver-partners making 160, 000 per week in Abuja. 640 per month! at that rate you can multiply your car in 6 months or less.
My friend, na beg, join Uber.

PS: This post is not in any way sponsored by Uber, the 'matter' therein remain the opinion of the Op.
Please pardon my English.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by sleekender(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Uber says it takes any 4 door car - 2006 or newer in both Lagos & Abuja.

When did they revise it to 2009 and newer for Lagos?

OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all, I have been getting many calls regarding what type of car is the best for Uber. Today I would like to touch on that subject.
Many potential partners wonder what type of car is best for Uber, these intending partners do not want to make the mistake of rushing to buy a car only to find out the car is either not eligible or advisable for Uber.
So what type of car should you buy? Petrol costs are the most major costs for partner-drivers on Uber,spending on fuel will take a huge chunk of your earnings, more than anything else. Because of this, the ideal car to buy would be one with an engine capacity with a range from 1.5 to 1.8 litres, you could get a 2.0 litre engine, but only as a last resort. Make sure it is a 4 plug engine.
Now, driving on Uber takes a toll on yoyr car, all rhat wear and tear, you want to buy a car that is rugged and can take the strain of driving for many hours on Uber, you don't want to buy a car that starts squeaking and grunting after a few 100 miles. Also, you want a car that has a resale value. Thais is one of the good things about investing on Uber, after you have made the money you used in purchasing the car plus profit, you can eventually sell the car for a handsome profit. Win-win situation, right? Unless you buy the wrong car.
Keep in mind to "shine ya eyes", when shopping for a car. You want to take a trusted mechanic along with you.
Check for scratches and dents that indicate the car has been in an accident previously, an accidented car is the worst type of car to buy. The mechanic should check if there are any faults with the car, so you don't end up buying a bargain that will eventually turn into a nightmare.
Have him check the bodywork, the engine, the brakes, suspension, electrics etc.
Here are the cars I think work best for Uber, in order of preference:
Toyota Yaris
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Honda Civic
Nissan brands

I'm sure other cars are fine, however we are talking fuel economy, durability and resale value. In my opinion, if you get those cars listed above, in good condition, you would be very happy investing on Uber. Keep in mind the engine capacity.
For Uber Abuja, the car must be 2006 or newer, in Lagos, 2009 or newer.
Get on the bus before it leaves, invest in Uber today.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
sleekender:
Uber says it takes any 4 door car - 2006 or newer in both Lagos & Abuja.

When did they revise it to 2009 and newer for Lagos?

I believe it's always been like that.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello all, I recently became an Uber brand ambassador. So I thought to mention this here.
Im giving out 20 FREE Uber rides worth 2500.
Download Uber from iTunes, or Play store, doesn't matter which. All we want is for you to enjoy the wonderful experience on Uber. Use this promo code NGBA23, thats what gets you the free ride. Go on an interesting experience today.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Zhedoga: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
i have seen all the requirements for being a patner with uber.however, can someone outside Abuja be a partner? i will also really appreciate if you could spare some little time to send me a mail via princechris2000@gmail.com. i want to get some info from you
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You are welcome, here it is
Ventures Platform, 29 Mambilla street, off Aso drive. Former US Embassy.
To be a partner you must provide Uber with your Tax Identification Number and you must also have a current account. Apart from that, all you would need to pay is the 10,000 for background check, even that is removed when your driver earns up to 10,000, not directly from your pocket.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Zhedoga:
i have seen all the requirements for being a patner with uber.however, can someone outside Abuja be a partner? i will also really appreciate if you could spare some little time to send me a mail via princechris2000@gmail.com. i want to get some info from you
Yes you can be a partner from outside Abuja, but I would advise you get someone in Abuja to manage the vehicle for you. That person would be your eyes and ears, and make sure you get paid promptly. In case any emergency( mechanic, frsc or vio issues etc) comes up, the person can represent you. We do all of this so you do not have to. I will send you a mail, but if you prefer, we can chat on WhatsApp. My number is in my signature, just click on my name in this post and it should take you there.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Go out, have fun, for FREE.
Free trips for first time users.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2016
It's totally free. Why not?

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by obi58: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Is the strike over If yes how was it resolved?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
obi58:
Is the strike over If yes how was it resolved?
Yes the strike is over, it was a 2 day strike. Uber is looking into the matter. They called a stakeholders' meeting on the 15th.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Cool4face:
Good evening house, how has ur day been? my name is Emmanuel an active driver on uber. i have driven on uber abuja for 3 weeks and for the 3 weeks, i have had to my credit more than 130 trips. my experience so far has made me to understand that uber is worthwhile and profitable if i drive my personal car. so in the cause of my search for hire purchase deal, i got an offer for a slightly used volks passat 06 @ 1.1m of which i only have 200k. so i need someone who can invest 900k and i'm willing to payback with 30k weekly instalment for 10mnths. which is 30,000*4*10= 1,200,000. =33.4%intrest just for 10 mnths.
How to go about it! The uber account will be in the investor's name and that will get rid of fear and doubt about default because all the payments will be made into the investors bank account by uber and the balance will be tranfered to my account after d weekly deduction of 30k. Any intrested person should contact 08065075805 for further discussion. thanks

Hello, I don't know if you have resolved this. But in case you haven't, have you tried autogeria? They do hire purchase cars specifically for Uber. Please apply caution when doing business with people you don't directly know. I am only telling you of an option I know and I'm not vouching for or representing autogeria in any manner.
Here is their thread on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309603/autogeria-limited-present-drive-own
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hello Abuja, Get a free ride to #dripping at Sandralia hotel this Sunday.

1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello all, how have you been. I'm sure you're well, as you always are. I often wonder how you pull it so together in this stormy weather called "the recession". Hopefully if we ever meet, we'll talk about it. More hopefully, we'd be talking about it in past terms.
So today I wanted to talk about requirements for Uber and also give out some links and addresses.
The first requirement, and this goes without saying, is you have to have a car. It must be 2006 or newer and in good working condition.
The second one is the Tax Identification Number (TIN), which can be gotten from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
Third requirement is Comprehensive Insurance, we have an excellent relationship with AXA Mansard.
And lastly, a vehicle inspection report, which is obtained on Uber's behest and can be acquired from Uber certified inspectors.
Also here are some links you might need.
For signing up on Uber: https://partners.uber.com/i/nqbz4tr4v

For booking vehicle inspection: http://www.ubernigeria.com/vehicleinspection/

For Uber Test Centre and Booking Scheduling: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=11824348

Uber office address: Ventures platform. 29 mambilla street, off aso drive, maitama. Former US embassy.
Remember!! You must book an appointment before going to the uber office

I hope you find them useful.
Cheers.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.