Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70178 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello all, let us manage your car for you. We pay 30k per week.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello all.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by eluquenson(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
@Op your post is informative and quite helpful

I am have keen interest in this business and will like to venture into it asap.

Kudos

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
eluquenson:
@Op your post is informative and quite helpful

I am have keen interest in this business and will like to venture into it asap.

Kudos
Thank you. It is a great business to be in.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by ibkenny2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please what other thing a driver need apart from Driving Licence or how can i go about it as a driver.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2017
ibkenny2:
Please what other thing a driver need apart from Driving Licence or how can i go about it as a driver.
Book an appointment, take your Drivers license, some cash and go to the Uber green light hub in your city.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello all, good day to you all, how is the economic recovery treating you? I hope you have been doing well.
So today, I want to talk about people who want to invest on Uber but do not how to go about it.
The first thing you need is 2006(or newer) car with 4 doors, many cars fall into this category. And just so you know, there are many eligible cars that meet this requirement, but there are only a few advisable cars, this simply means a lot of cars pass the requirements to be on Uber, but not all cars are good for the business.
With a good vehicle, you next need to get complete and updated documentation uploaded unto the Uber platform.
After this, you need to get a proper bank account, and then go for vehicle inspection.
Oaksfivefarms can help with a lot of these, let us use our wealth of experience on Uber for you.
If you are too busy to do all of this, we can manage your car excellently for you, whether it is a single car or a fleet.
Call us today on 08186473185.
Cheers.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello, are you a potential partner looking to put your vehicle on the Uber platform but haven't yet registered?
Call us today and let us give you 10,000 after you complete registration and hit 50 trips.
It's free money, why not call us.
Or hit the link.
https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by princefaculty(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice thread op, it's a good venture and will give it a shot shortly
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
princefaculty:
Nice thread op, it's a good venture and will give it a shot shortly
Thank you, looking forward to seeing you on Uber.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by gentuj: 5:46pm On May 06, 2017
Am new to all these but i want to know if it will be possible for someone who doesnt know the abuja u to drive an uber cab within Abuja successfully with the google map GPS?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:51pm On May 06, 2017
gentuj:
Am new to all these but i want to know if it will be possible for someone who doesnt know the abuja u to drive an uber cab within Abuja successfully with the google map GPS?
Yes it is. Google maps is quite accurate. When I first started I didn't know anywhere in abuja and relied heavily on Google maps. Now I know a lot of places with the help of Google maps.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:02pm On May 20, 2017
Hello all

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by toyclicks: 5:07pm On May 20, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You are already more than halfway home.
For registering your vehicle, first of all you need comprehensive auto insurance, then you need to take the car for vehicle inspection ( I will send you a link for booking an inspection), you also need to download the uber partner app, from where you will sign up as a partner and be able to upload your documents.
For registering your driver, he need's to go to Uber office on any time from Monday-Thursday 8:00 am or 10:00 am for the drivers test, once he passes he will be sent his results by email (if he doesn't get the email, it either means he has not passed, or there is a problem with his application, I would then advise he check in-person), once his test results come in, he should download the Uber driver app and register, from there he would upload his picture and his documents (drivers license and any other required documents, I only had to upload my drivers' license). Once he does this he can go online and earn money.
P.S Uber charges 10000 for background check for your driver.

What if I am the one driving by myself and not employing a driver, will I still need to pay the N10,000 fee
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by toyclicks: 5:09pm On May 20, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You are already more than halfway home.
For registering your vehicle, first of all you need comprehensive auto insurance, then you need to take the car for vehicle inspection ( I will send you a link for booking an inspection), you also need to download the uber partner app, from where you will sign up as a partner and be able to upload your documents.
For registering your driver, he need's to go to Uber office on any time from Monday-Thursday 8:00 am or 10:00 am for the drivers test, once he passes he will be sent his results by email (if he doesn't get the email, it either means he has not passed, or there is a problem with his application, I would then advise he check in-person), once his test results come in, he should download the Uber driver app and register, from there he would upload his picture and his documents (drivers license and any other required documents, I only had to upload my drivers' license). Once he does this he can go online and earn money.
P.S Uber charges 10000 for background check for your driver.
Also there is a chance to earn some of that background check charge back through driver referral.

I personally think this is a good idea, instead of deducting money from your pocket to pay your driver, even when he is idle at times when you are not in transit, you might as well give him an opportunity to earn more while reducing your own bills.

What if I decide to be the one driving by myself and not employing a driver, will I still need to pay the N10,000 fee?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
toyclicks:

What if I decide to be the one driving by myself and not employing a driver, will I still need to pay the N10,000 fee?
Yes you will

https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
If you finish registering with that link and hit 50 trips this month, Uber will give you 20k. So that pays your 10k and adds 10k into your account. Cheers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:43pm On May 21, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Dollabiz: 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:06am On May 22, 2017
Hello all

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by odutope(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
Hello Oga
I am planning to go into this Uber business as a partner
The car i have in mind is a 2006/2007 kia cerato.
My question is that after getting all the required document and passing car inspection test, how much will i get as profit weekly after all deductions have been done ?
Is my choice of car good for the business ?
And again, can i bring my own driver or Uber provides the driver ?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
odutope:

Hello Oga
I am planning to go into this Uber business as a partner
The car i have in mind is a 2006/2007 kia cerato.
My question is that after getting all the required document and passing car inspection test, how much will i get as profit weekly after all deductions have been done ?
Is my choice of car good for the business ?
And again, can i bring my own driver or Uber provides the driver ?
A Kia Cerato is good, but I would always advise a toyota corolla. You can bring your own driver, as long as he is registered on Uber.
Your earnings depend on a few factors, where are you based.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Etfash(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Oaksfivefarms, can you offer N35k weekly for a clean Toyota Corolla 2004?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Etfash:
Oaksfivefarms, can you offer N35k weekly for a clean Toyota Corolla 2004?
Unfortunately, we can't. Chat us up on whatsapp, let's see what we can work out.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by toluxa1(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all

Great Job you're doing here Bro.
I stay in Abuja and I learnt Uber is not very profitable in Abuja like Lagos.

My question is, if I want to drive my car myself, how much on average do you think I can make here in Abj, weekly/monthly?

Secondly, what's this recent policy Uber brought that people were complaining about sometime ago.?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Koval12(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
I intend buying a Toyota Corolla 2012 model for Uber within the week. I am based in lagos. I want to know. How lucrativeis this business yet? And how much return am I guaranteed weekly?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Koval12:
I intend buying a Toyota Corolla 2012 model for Uber within the week. I am based in lagos. I want to know. How lucrativeis this business yet? And how much return am I guaranteed weekly?
Hello, information reaching me is that Uber now accepts year 2000 cars. I can't confirm it yet though, but it seems to be true. In my humble opinion, Why not add change buy 2 2001 corolla instead of 1 2012?
Ride sharing is still very lucrative, especially in lagos.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by toluxa1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
toluxa1:

Great Job you're doing here Bro.
I stay in Abuja and I learnt Uber is not very profitable in Abuja like Lagos.

My question is, if I want to drive my car myself, how much on average do you think I can make here in Abj, weekly/monthly?

Secondly, what's this recent policy Uber brought that people were complaining about sometime ago.?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=toluxa1 post=57213801][/quote]
Hello, you should be able to make about 70 -80 k per week, that is before costs.
Uber reduced fare prices in lagos.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by chuuxxy: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
bro.... when do u think Uber or Taxify will be in PortHarcourt.... and can a 2005 honda accord work for uber
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Hello, you should be able to make about 70 -80 k per week, that is before costs.
Uber reduced fare prices in lagos.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
chuuxxy:
bro.... when do u think Uber or Taxify will be in PortHarcourt.... and can a 2005 honda accord work for uber
Nobody knows when or even if Uber or Taxify will come to port Harcourt. Currently uber works in abuja and lagos while taxify only work in lagos. A 2005 honda is good for Uber. I would advise you think of investing in either of these cities for now.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.