Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70176 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by flourishing(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Uber is driving-intensive, you are going to be driving all day, on different terrains, at different speeds, in different situations. You will need to be able to maintain your cool while driving and providing excellent customer service at the same time. What im saying is you will need high levels of confidence and a "strong hand" to drive on Uber.
I'm pretty sure you can do it, but make sure you are ready.

Sir,am ready. what do I have to do sir. I appreciate your responses? can I get your mail Sir.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
flourishing:

Sir,am ready. what do I have to do sir. I appreciate your responses? can I get your mail Sir.
Message me on WhatsApp, my number is in the signature.
Alternately, you can contact me here so we can all learn.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by flourishing(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Message me on WhatsApp, my number is in the signature.
Alternately, you can contact me here so we can all learn.

Good Morning sir, how was your weekend? like i asked, what do i need to do to partner with uber.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
flourishing:

Good Morning sir, how was your weekend? like i asked, what do i need to do to partner with uber.
You need your driver's license, and about 3000 naira. When you have those, go to their office and request a test.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by mynaija123(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all

Please how can i be an uber driver in benin or abuja?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello all, brand new posts coming soon

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by mynaija123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all

I asked a question about how i can be an uber driver.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
mynaija123:

I asked a question about how i can be an uber driver.
Uber us not in Benin at the moment, only lagos and abuja.
You can become an Uber driver by going to their office in either lagos or abuja with your drivers license and 1000 naira. When you get to their office, mention that you want to register as a driver, they will adminster a test, if you pass, you can become an uber driver. You must also have an email address and a phone number.
Ideally you should have an android or an iPhone.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone, happy Sunday. I'm happy, I hope you are too. In case you aren't, I have brought some financial advise to brighten your day.
I want to talk about investment and return on investment (ROI) in the context of Uber.
So I was researching fixed deposit rates, not to invest but to get a comparison between that and an investment in Uber.

The best rate I was able to get was 3% on a 30 day fix, that is, if you left your money with the bank for 30 days, they would give you an appreciation on your capital of 3%. So I though, let's choose a nominal figure for the sake of this post, a figure of say #1,500,000.

If you fix #1,500,000 naira on a percentage of 3%, at the end of the term, you make a profit (or interest) of 50,000 naira. A not so whooping sum of #12,500 per week. I believe there is also a service charge, though negligible, it will affect your bottomline.

Now let us look at an equivalent investment on Uber,
Now that Uber is accepting year 2000 cars and newer.
Let's say you invest in Uber with #1,500,000.
You are guaranteed returns of #120,000 per month
, #30,000 per week.

From my layman calculation that is about 8% compared to fixed deposits' 3%.

Quite a difference when the capital we speak of is #1,500,000 .

Now, I think you may speak of risk. Fixed deposits are essentially risk free, while Uber carries certain risks ; accident, theft, fire etc, but that is where insurance comes in. For about #50,000 naira you can negate all risks, for upto 1 year. Over the course of a year, that is 4000 every month. Risk averted.
If we were to deduct interest from risk premium (insurance) we get a profit of 116,000 per month, still much higher than fixed deposit.

One legitimate concern of course is, what happens to mechanic costs when you have to fix the car (this is a variable and highly dependent on other factors, also it is unpredictable so I won't calculate that here), if you get a good vehicle, you don't have to worry about mechanic costs, I have been driving my car on Uber for 3 months and haven't had cause to visit a mechanic, so it's been all profit for me.

So how do you get a good car? Leave that to us, we can help you source for well maintained vehicles from reputable car dealerships.
As fleet managers, we can help you purchase sound vehicles for your investment.

It is worthy to mention that no investment vehicle(no pun intended) is devoid of risk, fixed deposits are affected by inflation while Uber vehicles are affected by depreciation.

I think any investment that out performs the local fixed deposit rates is a good investment. Think about it.

Invest in Uber today.

Have a happy Sunday and a lovely week folks.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hallo
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by mynaija123(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Uber us not in Benin at the moment, only lagos and abuja.
You can become an Uber driver by going to their office in either lagos or abuja with your drivers license and 1000 naira. When you get to their office, mention that you want to register as a driver, they will adminster a test, if you pass, you can become an uber driver. You must also have an email address and a phone number.
Ideally you should have an android or an iPhone.

Thanks for your response.
Please where is their office in abuja and how fast is it to get a car to drive.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
mynaija123:

Thanks for your response.
Please where is their office in abuja and how fast is it to get a car to drive.

29 mambilla, off aso drive.
I can't say about how fast it is to get a car though.
It's dependent, you might be lucky and get very quickly.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello all,experienced uber driver needed in Abuja, Toyota Corolla 2011. Check my signature and send me a WhatsApp if interested.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:04am On Aug 17, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello everyone, happy Sunday. I'm happy, I hope you are too. In case you aren't, I have brought some financial advise to brighten your day.
I want to talk about investment and return on investment (ROI) in the context of Uber.
So I was researching fixed deposit rates, not to invest but to get a comparison between that and an investment in Uber.

The best rate I was able to get was 3% on a 30 day fix, that is, if you left your money with the bank for 30 days, they would give you an appreciation on your capital of 3%. So I though, let's choose a nominal figure for the sake of this post, a figure of say #1,500,000.

If you fix #1,500,000 naira on a percentage of 3%, at the end of the term, you make a profit (or interest) of 50,000 naira. A not so whooping sum of #12,500 per week. I believe there is also a service charge, though negligible, it will affect your bottomline.

Now let us look at an equivalent investment on Uber,
Now that Uber is accepting year 2000 cars and newer.
Let's say you invest in Uber with #1,500,000.
You are guaranteed returns of #120,000 per month
, #30,000 per week.

From my layman calculation that is about 8% compared to fixed deposits' 3%.

Quite a difference when the capital we speak of is #1,500,000 .

Now, I think you may speak of risk. Fixed deposits are essentially risk free, while Uber carries certain risks ; accident, theft, fire etc, but that is where insurance comes in. For about #50,000 naira you can negate all risks, for upto 1 year. Over the course of a year, that is 4000 every month. Risk averted.
If we were to deduct interest from risk premium (insurance) we get a profit of 116,000 per month, still much higher than fixed deposit.

One legitimate concern of course is, what happens to mechanic costs when you have to fix the car (this is a variable and highly dependent on other factors, also it is unpredictable so I won't calculate that here), if you get a good vehicle, you don't have to worry about mechanic costs, I have been driving my car on Uber for 3 months and haven't had cause to visit a mechanic, so it's been all profit for me.

So how do you get a good car? Leave that to us, we can help you source for well maintained vehicles from reputable car dealerships.
As fleet managers, we can help you purchase sound vehicles for your investment.

It is worthy to mention that no investment vehicle(no pun intended) is devoid of risk, fixed deposits are affected by inflation while Uber vehicles are affected by depreciation.

I think any investment that out performs the local fixed deposit rates is a good investment. Think about it.

Invest in Uber today.

Have a happy Sunday and a lovely week folks.

Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello all, happy weekend. How's it going from your perspective, how is your side of the view?
So Uber just rolled out a new insurance cover in partnership with AXA Mansard and I'm absolutely excited to tell you about it.
Both Uber and AXA are international business with operations in Nigeria, they are both quite credible companies.
The Insurance is a driver-centric one, focusing on covering driver liability. It is tailor made for partner-drivers.
The insurance covers Uber drivers whenever they are online and have an accident.
Whenever an accident occurs, the driver should take pictures, let the police know and contact Uber via the Help tab on the driver app.

As an Uber driver, what does this new protection mean for you? 
Your medical expenses, ground ambulance expenses, disability payments and survivors benefits are now covered in the event of any accident that occurs while actively using the Uber App. 

Here is what is covered;

Medical Expenses Up to ₦2,250,000*
Ground Ambulance ExpensesUp to ₦20,000
Permanent Disability (total or partial)Up to ₦7,500,000
DeathUp to ₦7,500,000
Funeral Expenses₦100,000
Annual Cost to Partner₦0 

*Medical expenses amounting to less than ₦10,000 are not covered. 

Yes, it's totally free to access, as a driver, know that whenever you go online on Uber, you are covered.

Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about this.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Stormyweather(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
hello sir I have a few questions About uber in Lagos.
I'm thinking of getting a Camry 2005 with a v4 engine, is that advisable?
Secondly I don't know much roads in Lagos. Is it advisable I rely on the map? What's the best way to go about this?
Thirdly my driving needs some brushes as I've not had many major drives but I do well either way. Should I go to a driving school or I thought of mastering the car and road for a while. It's important to note that I've taught friends how to drive before.
How much should I budget to make after monthly after fuel and maintenance and uber's cut has been deducted? Considering the above mentioned

Thanks a lot in advance
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Stormyweather(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
Secondly I don't know much roads in Lagos. Is it advisable I rely on the map? What's the best way to go about this?
Thirdly my driving needs some brushes as I've not had many major drives but I do well either way. Should I go to a driving school or I thought of mastering the car and road for a while. It's important to note that I've taught friends how to drive before.
How much should I budget to make after monthly after fuel and maintenance and uber's cut has been deducted? Considering the above mentioned

Thanks a lot in advance
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stormyweather:

Thanks a lot in advance

Hello,
A 2005 Camry with a 4 cylinder engine is perfect for Uber, although a Corolla with the same specs might fare better.
Yes you can rely on the map, till you get better bearings of the road. I didn't know anywhere in my city when I started as well.
Third, if you feel your driving is not up to par, please give the car to a driver. Or drive a bit more till you are sure of yourself, Uber is driving intensive and is not the same as yoir everyday going-to-the-mall type driving. I wouldn't adevise you to drive if you are not quite sure.
In Lagos, I expect you should make about 40,000 naira net profit.
I hope I have answered your questions, but if not, please feel free to "mention".
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Stormyweather(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Hello,
A 2005 Camry with a 4 cylinder engine is perfect for Uber, although a Corolla with the same specs might fare better.
Yes you can rely on the map, till you get better bearings of the road. I didn't know anywhere in my city when I started as well.
Third, if you feel your driving is not up to par, please give the car to a driver. Or drive a bit more till you are sure of yourself, Uber is driving intensive and is not the same as yoir everyday going-to-the-mall type driving. I wouldn't adevise you to drive if you are not quite sure.
In Lagos, I expect you should make about 40,000 naira net profit.
I hope I have answered your questions, but if not, please feel free to "mention".

40000 monthly? That's quite low I guess. As for the driving, I intend driving for about two weeks to get used to the car and also get myself on par. Any tips I need to get comfortable quickly will be appreciated from you sir
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stormyweather:
40000 monthly? That's quite low I guess. As for the driving, I intend driving for about two weeks to get used to the car and also get myself on par. Any tips I need to get comfortable quickly will be appreciated from you sir
40,000 weekly sir. Please keep in mind this is not fixed.
What you make is dependent on how much work you put in.
You can add me up on WhatsApp for any questions you may have.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Stormyweather(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

40,000 weekly sir. Please keep in mind this is not fixed.
What you make is dependent on how much work you put in.
You can add me up on WhatsApp for any questions you may have.
thanks for this. WhatsApp number please
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stormyweather:
thanks for this. WhatsApp number please
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Oloruntobiflink: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by kunlerrry: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all

Hello, good morning
My name is Kunle, Lagos. I have registered on Uber/Taxify/Alpha1 platforms but I m in need of a partner on rental.
I don't know if you can help.
WhatsApp: 08060455511

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.