Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (68310 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just imagine,dis is what buhari has been clamouring for.........but will he encourage them like he'ld have done to the Dangote products,i mean the waivers,rebates,import ban,forex exchange leveraging?.,you knw the ansa.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ballol(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
(or used to transport IDPs across Nigeria from conflict zones and disaster areas.)
Oga, can u pls elaborate more the above quoted portion thanks.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:
they assembled it not that the manufactured it

na them manufacture the engine?
MAKE UNA DEY SEE E-BADI BELLE!
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Plutus: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yeah, my colleagues and I paid a visit to Innoson motors and saw dis vehicle under construction by dis guys.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by oxygen004: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't think they should drop their weapons.... Niger delta is suppose to be nigeria tour but is the other way round, nigeria extract the oil and go way without closing the gaps now let's be futuristic that hole over there that water penetrates what will happen to them in next 100 years.....
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by doskie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ayatullah:

Because Buhari gave Jonathan a serious knockout in the last Presidential election.
okponu grade 1.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by AuroraB(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Did Buhari ask them for a bus?
grin angry
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by BLAYZEE: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

jor mizta man can u assemble ordinary bicycle

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by kings09(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
D same govt dat wldnt patronize Innoson motors na ex-militants dem go buy frm. Make my fone bend if buhari even buy 1. U still don't realise hw tribalistics he is. If it were frm ex-boko haram guys, am sure he will
hakanai:
I think FGN should place an order for like 50 or 100 units fro a start to encourage them and help build confidence. It could be used in schools as part of government educational drive or used to transport IDPs across Nigeria from conflict zones and disaster areas.

I really think government should patronize them. Its a good start and a nice one. Lastly i Also think is not just for FGN,states particularly the ND states should pick up the courage to buy from them and then show the way.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

BEEF
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by naphcoco(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who would have thought this type of innovation could emerge from militants. If only our govt will be sincere in their purpose, Nigeria will better her best.
The FGN is guilty of the neglect and unrest in that region. Blaming their leaders and elders for corruption and undevelopment of the region does not justify neither exonerate the FGN from faults. The FGN corrupted the leaders and elders of Niger Delta for their own gain.
The FGN simply robbed the people of the Niger Delta of Infra-structure, social amenities, and education. The latter effect is even, more devastating and of course, consequential. Bearing in mind that, if the people remain uneducate, their mindset and reasoning will be obscured and won't be optimized. This is the disorientational game of the FGN and, it is evil. The FGN knew the development in that region did not match with the annual Derivation Fund of 13% disbursed. While were the State Govts were not held accountable and responsible at the appropriate time, until the likes of Diepreye Alamieyesigha(Bayelsa) and James Ibori (Delta) were arrested by the Interpol in UK for money laundrey, that the people of Niger Delta ever had an idea of the magnitude of corruption on the part of their trusted leaders. James Ibori is said to be preparing for his homecoming and the Deltans are happy and preparing in ernest for his welcome; a man who stole and messed up the future and destiny of their offspring? How pathetic! This is the weakness of a dark mind(illiteracy); the incapability to grasp and understand essence of what expedient and prior.
This 34seater bus manufactured or assembled by militants is a call for "NATIONAL SOBER REFLECTION." May the Almighty God bless the soul of YAR A'DUA.
Mr Recession, "there was no tangible legacy of the PDP administration of 16years." At least, Buhari is now taking the first delivery.
If there is still an iota of sense in Mr President, he will go ahead and approve the site for the Maritime Institute in Delta State for the sake of posterity. As for Rotimi Amaechi, the mix blood running in his vein will never stop him from exhibiting the trait of the blood that dominate his mind. The blood of a TRAITOR(Rotimi).
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by eminikansoso(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
What have OPC to show for their age-long hostility in Yoruba land undecided undecided
flat head identified
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by FASH23(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

shaking my head for u......
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by morbeta(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
In one united NIGERIA we stand.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Rekyz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Mr man, not every auto manufacturer make their engines. I wish u could show us a carton motor you assembled. ****
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by zubby55(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
If u like remove my post...it's innosen vehicle Nnewi
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

You dey craze... You are seeing manufactured there and you are talking thrash....

Following your logic, HP manufacture laptops, how come they don't manufacture the processor too?
Or should you also term them HP assemblers?

At least know ur fact before ranting. Am not sure u can differentiate between manufactured and assembled. Too bad, Nigeria isn't really developing, just recycling some old tech
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Decryptor(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

You dey craze... You are seeing manufactured there and you are talking thrash....

Following your logic, HP manufacture laptops, how come they don't manufacture the processor too?

You gave that guy what is known as "CLASSICAL FINISHING" grin grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by kaltonga: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
What have OPC to show for their age-long hostility in Yoruba land undecided undecided
hahahaha you dey finf trouble ooo, grabs a helmet and take cover
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by nurish(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Did Buhari ask them for a bus?

me i dont know for them ooooo

i dont knw watin den carry am come do
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
princetom1:

At least know ur fact before ranting. Am not sure u can differentiate between manufactured and assembled. Too bad, Nigeria isn't really developing, just recycling some old tech

I doubt you know the basic concept of those two words, BC if you know I don't think you gonna be quoting me to talk thrash.
BC HP outsource some of their components, do they look like an assembling company to you? .... Don't be a fool
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by kaltonga: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:

And who told you assembly is not an element of Manufacturing?

Welding, Rivetting? Are these not legitimate manufacturing processes and yet assembly methods?
dont mind him..he thinks manufacturing is all about producing sweets, biscuts, and hot drinks,..well i forgive his ignorance this is the only industry found in his region and yet they cliam the most industralized
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Decryptor:

You gave that guy what is known as "CLASSICAL FINISHING" grin grin

smileyThanks o jareeh... grin The guy really got what he deserved...
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

I doubt you know the difference between those two words, BC if you know I don't think you gonna be quoting me to talk thrash.
In your mind, HP are assemblers.... Don't be a fool

Be civil, u just using foul language as if that makes ur oppinion a fact. Well, alot of manufacturer don't manufacture alot of things they use, from wheels, to engine, tire and so on. but if i ask u, what still make toyota a manufacturer and innoson an assembler?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
princetom1:

Be civil, u just using foul language as if that makes ur oppinion a fact. Well, alot of manufacturer don't manufacture alot of things they use, from wheels, to engine, tire and so on. but if i ask u, what still make toyota a manufacturer and innoson an assembler?

Like I said before... Don't be a fool try and present your questions in a sane context...
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ghost447(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Can you even assemble a bicycle?, learn to appreciate before criticising, so that progress will come your way.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ghost447(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
steppin:
Manufactured abi assembled? No play this kain joke again.
But you guys were praising that man from Niger State who used ordinary wood to carve the shape of a car, did he manufactured the engine?, perhaps he used some wood to manufacture the engine.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dope.... innosson nwa mama carry go... afonjas will still argue and degrade Innosson Nig Limited as mechanic shop... bad belle corn head republic
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by kennynikky(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

Besides they manufactured a bus and not an engine...
bros no vex, sum us here no no waitn 2 talk..
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Emassive(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proudly Itsekiri... Long live the ND Region to all my brothers from the SS...
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

Like I said before... Don't be a fool try and present your questions in a sane context...

No need arguing with u. Ur IQ is too low to comprehend simple grammer. I try to be civil with u but u don't understand that. Invade u don't know, even innoson isn't a manufacturer, so, i wonder how some people who trained under them can manufacture, maybe they should employ them too, do that the title of manufacturing will go with innoson. Walk outa thread. Join me in car talk section or auto section if u need schooling on automobile. Don't just stay here and digest everything without tasting and chewing it. Knowledge abound. Learn, u wount learn with ur ego. I wonder if u meet me on d road, u can start calling me names. Grow up. Between, i have nothing against, innoson, i wish them to grow and come of age.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by OluDare01(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

you read my mind grin grin grin grin grin
oya chop knuckles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.