Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (68309 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by UchaNwababa: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
What have OPC to show for their age-long hostility in Yoruba land undecided undecided
lol they Have Snake and Lions to Show.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Jethrolite(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:
they assembled it not that the manufactured it

na them manufacture the engine?
How many times will this manufacturing or assembling issue be treated? Na wa o!
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by jahsson(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

ul only be dashing ppl likes with dis ur derogatory statement... Anyway.. It seems thinking is not one of ur strong qualities...
tongue
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
princetom1:

No need arguing with u. Ur IQ is too low to comprehend simple grammer. I try to be civil with u but u don't understand that. Invade u don't know, even innoson isn't a manufacturer, so, i wonder how some people who trained under them can manufacture, maybe they should employ them too, do that the title of manufacturing will go with innoson. Walk outa thread. Join me in car talk section or auto section if u need schooling on automobile. Don't just stay here and digest everything without tasting and chewing it. Knowledge abound. Learn, u wount learn with ur ego. I wonder if u meet me on d road, u can start calling me names. Grow up. Between, i have nothing against, innoson, i wish them to grow and come of age.

More reason why I suggest for you not to be a big fool.. Even on the road I would never mince words with people that reasons the way you do...

On what grounds will you say there by discrediting innoson for not being a manufacturer...?
Who do you even term manufacturer...

Swerve and educate yourself BC you seem retarded with old psychology about latest trend... You are far from 21st century
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
princetom1:

No need arguing with u. Ur IQ is too low to comprehend simple grammer. I try to be civil with u but u don't understand that. Invade u don't know, even innoson isn't a manufacturer, so, i wonder how some people who trained under them can manufacture, maybe they should employ them too, do that the title of manufacturing will go with innoson. Walk outa thread. Join me in car talk section or auto section if u need schooling on automobile. Don't just stay here and digest everything without tasting and chewing it. Knowledge abound. Learn, u wount learn with ur ego. I wonder if u meet me on d road, u can start calling me names. Grow up. Between, i have nothing against, innoson, i wish them to grow and come of age.

Since you know so much about Auto manufacturing, care to enlighten us? The last I checked, there's been more than five documentaries from local and international sources citing IVM as a car manufacturer. Perhaps watching these documentaries on YouTube will help you. Again, please help us understand what is manufacturing.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
hakanai:
I think FGN should place an order for like 50 or 100 units fro a start to encourage them and help build confidence. It could be used in schools as part of government educational drive or used to transport IDPs across Nigeria from conflict zones and disaster areas.

I really think government should patronize them. Its a good start and a nice one. Lastly i Also think is not just for FGN,states particularly the ND states should pick up the courage to buy from them and then show the way.
while northerners will be stealing oil money worth billions of dollars u want to award them niger delta people contract of maybe 100million ubanka take ✋
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's how people be hating unnecessarily, there are several hundreds of car manufacturers in the world, some known and some unknown. Tomorrow someone would come out and say Tesla of yesterday isn't a car manufacturer. So it's until you have reached the size of Toyota, Honda, General Motors, then you're considered a car manufacturer. Smh at ignorance, some people just open their mouth and talk rubbish. IVM definitely isn't up to the standard of Toyota but to say they aren't a car manufacturer is just as clueless as one gets. This man before he diversified into auto manufacturing, he manufactures local auto parts including motorcycles, yet people just want to condemn because they think they can. Continue hating, and only one day, he'll get the right funding only to find out that IVM becomes an African brand, not just Nigerian only.

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by emitheo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
So,who the bus come epp?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by passyhansome(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

You dey craze... You are seeing manufactured there and you are talking thrash....

Following your logic, HP manufacture laptops, how come they don't manufacture the processor too?
Or should you also term them HP assemblers?

Besides they manufactured a bus and not an engine...

I invented this Memes, and decided to reserve it for a very wise comment and person, bro please have it. Am a kopite to the blood, hope you not a chelsea fan cos u might not like it grin grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:

I invented this Memes, and decided to reserve it for a very wise comment and person, bro please have it. Am a kopite to the blood, hope you not a chelsea fan cos u might not like it grin grin

Even if am a Chelsea fan am saving it on my phone... wink thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by gentts: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
LOVELY!
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Mykelpato(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

What can u do? Idiat

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by justjify(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
for night? mehn i smell a rat. i hope bomb no de dia oh
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by sfinkzslot(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
e get AC?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wetin? i dey vex!

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
doskie:
Why to buhari?

Indirectly begging Buhari to call off Buratai and his men and for EFCC to allow mama Peace keep her Dollars.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Feraz(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oblang:

And what does that have to do?
It has everything to do with the topic being the tribalist that you are since you are of the class of people that believe nothing good can come from the SE. wink

Young03:

I am sure you were part of the people that celebrated when the government said it is going to export our own 'manufactured' pencils by 2018. Which car/airplane company makes a complete component in this 21st century? undecided
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Like I said before... Don't be a fool try and present your questions in a sane context...

No need arguing with u. Not for anything, but for ur foul language
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2016
manny4life:

Since you know so much about Auto manufacturing, care to enlighten us? The last I checked, there's been more than five documentaries from local and international sources citing IVM as a car manufacturer. Perhaps watching these documentaries on YouTube will help you. Again, please help us understand what is manufacturing.

Those YouTube videos i had watched over a dozen times. At least, u don't just listen to what people say, try know fact. IVM import almost all their parts, they don't have a particular supplier. Wen u see a vehicle manufactured by bmw or mech, I see German technology in it, it will be visible. Buy kia or Hyundai, Korean technology is touted in ur, or Japanese or ur Ford or gm from north America, its not hard to tell its ameriacn or Japanese or Korean or European bcoz they designed those vehicle are research and designed by engineer in those country. They don't produce everything, but everything is designed by them. But innoson? The last time mr chukwuma talk, he said, they sources material from different parts of the world. No concrete supplier. Who research and design ivm vehicles? Go find out pls, that will help u alot. Also, have u seen that ivm ASSEMBLY PLANT very well? Check with the likes of toyota and co and understand what a manufacturing plant does. Not by size o, i don't look down at ivm but i want them to have a vehicle that is Nigerian made, Nigeria technology (too bad we have non) and not Chinese technology. Do some research. The fact that international and local media covers it says what? They just come to cover it as documentry or news and the potential it has. Just like every oda niaija it cant survive without dollar. Y? It depends on companies outside Nigeria to function. Also, have u seen the tricycle and motor bikes assembled there? If they could manufacture car, why assembling motor bikes and tricycles that requires lesser technology ? Lets be objective. No foul language too pls
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by zeembab(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Ten Gbosas for your good response !

EasternActivist:

You dey craze... You are seeing manufactured there and you are talking thrash....

Following your logic, HP manufacture laptops, how come they don't manufacture the processor too?

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

It made some idiots feel good to talk that way.

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Sgwash: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Xtopher123:

HP ownes the PC but doesn't Really Model a Single piece in the device, they own the Architecture only and Branding..

They Just couple it..

Don't mind that guy... even most phones and gadgets we use, their different component are made by different companies and assembled by the brand!!! Go and tell HTC that d dont own the devices cos their cameras are made by Sony, or their panel and chips by huwaii
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Caseless: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:

because it's not to Jonathan's credit, you should type this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by naijafella(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Which one be ex-agitators again? Abeg stop the euphemism. Ex-militants!mtchewww
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by bkool7(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
What have OPC to show for their age-long hostility in Yoruba land undecided undecided

Opc are not agitators
And they're not supported by any Amnesty Programme
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by linusbnn(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:

Wait until your minister teaches you how to produce pencil comes 2019. Ungrateful fellow
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by linusbnn(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Did Buhari ask them for a bus?

Mumu spotted
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ajjubhai(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2016
just visit ivm factory in nnewi anambra state u will see for ur self
Young03:

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by bot101(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2016
steppin:
Manufactured abi assembled? No play this kain joke again.

I hope you use a phone or a laptop (of course you are using at least one of both). Open the phone with a screw driver and using a hand lens, look up the numbers on each chip on Google. You'll be surprised almost all of the chips and even the screen was not manufactured by your phone's manufacturer. You know what that means? It means ignorance is both a disease and a shaming element. Loose ignorance now!

This message is for everyone on this forum that says Innoson does not manufacture vehicles.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ekpoma25: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I pray this is sustained....... nice one guys. More power to your elbows #shunviolence
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by bot101(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
princetom1:

Those YouTube videos i had watched over a dozen times. At least, u don't just listen to what people say, try know fact. IVM import almost all their parts, they don't have a particular supplier. Wen u see a vehicle manufactured by bmw or mech, I see German technology in it, it will be visible. Buy kia or Hyundai, Korean technology is touted in ur, or Japanese or ur Ford or gm from north America, its not hard to tell its ameriacn or Japanese or Korean or European bcoz they designed those vehicle are research and designed by engineer in those country. They don't produce everything, but everything is designed by them. But innoson? The last time mr chukwuma talk, he said, they sources material from different parts of the world. No concrete supplier. Who research and design ivm vehicles? Go find out pls, that will help u alot. Also, have u seen that ivm ASSEMBLY PLANT very well? Check with the likes of toyota and co and understand what a manufacturing plant does. Not by size o, i don't look down at ivm but i want them to have a vehicle that is Nigerian made, Nigeria technology (too bad we have non) and not Chinese technology. Do some research. The fact that international and local media covers it says what? They just come to cover it as documentry or news and the potential it has. Just like every oda niaija it cant survive without dollar. Y? It depends on companies outside Nigeria to function. Also, have u seen the tricycle and motor bikes assembled there? If they could manufacture car, why assembling motor bikes and tricycles that requires lesser technology ? Lets be objective. No foul language too pls

Well, someone who MANUFACTURERS 600 vehicles a month won't have the same machine with someone who manufactures 6000.

And yes, Innoson designs her own vehicles. They just don't do it in the workshops and vehicle assembly unit, thanks.

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
bot101:

Well, someone who MANUFACTURERS 600 vehicles a month won't have the same machine with someone who manufactures 6000.

And yes, Innoson designs her own vehicles. They just don't do it in the workshops and vehicle assembly unit, thanks.

Please go do ur research, Chinese does all the technical stuff for innoson, from designing to trainings to sourcing parts. And i have no problem with either producing 100 or 100,000 monthly. If innoson can manufacture, why are they assembling motor bikes and tricycles that require less technicality? I have no issue with innoson, but i like the record to be set straight, even mr chukwuma wount deny that, check YouTube videos for fact. And its sad too that very few things are produce by innoson themselves, pls, try and understand these fact. Just bcoz someone says, some people manufacture something doesn't make it true. The process it goes true will prove that. Also, have u seen innoson vehicles? Even the buses? The design language shout Chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.