Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (68307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by steppin: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
bot101:

I hope you use a phone or a laptop (of course you are using at least one of both). Open the phone with a screw driver and using a hand lens, look up the numbers on each chip on Google. You'll be surprised almost all of the chips and even the screen was not manufactured by your phone's manufacturer. You know what that means? It means ignorance is both a disease and a shaming element. Loose ignorance now!

This message is for everyone on this forum that says Innoson does not manufacture vehicles.
Take a chill pill bro.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by anthonyirekpita(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
More wisdom on him and other that have this country in mind to move forward new era of development and progress
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by owobokiri(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
maasoap:

Calling your president a bag of bones is hatred taken too far, it is uncalled for. He is old enough to be your grandfather. How do you think you will look like if you are ever blessed to reach his age? Grow up and let it reflects that you were well raised.

Loquacious upstart. . How is it your business what i call a monumental disgrace who goes around killing kids young enough to be his grand children from Kaduna through Aba to Onitsha? The same man that called fellow Nigerians "baboon and monkeys" while you looked sheepishly like a zombie slowpoke. .

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by bot101(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
princetom1:

Please go do ur research, Chinese does all the technical stuff for innoson, from designing to trainings to sourcing parts. And i have no problem with either producing 100 or 100,000 monthly. If innoson can manufacture, why are they assembling motor bikes and tricycles that require less technicality? I have no issue with innoson, but i like the record to be set straight, even mr chukwuma wount deny that, check YouTube videos for fact. And its sad too that very few things are produce by innoson themselves, pls, try and understand these fact. Just bcoz someone says, some people manufacture something doesn't make it true. The process it goes true will prove that. Also, have u seen innoson vehicles? Even the buses? The design language shout Chinese

That they produce any of their vehicle parts is what makes them a manufacturing company. An assembly plant buys everything and screws them together, that's what assembly plants do!

I know Innoson locally produced it's vehicle chair covers, bumpers and fenders, wheel covers, dashboard among a host of others. You should research more on the difference between manufacturing and assembling, thank you.

**update**

You should also do more research on their motorcycle production and assembly. Go to Nnewi motorcycle spare parts market and see where roadside fabricators MANUFACTURE motorcycle parts, let alone Innoson. Travel more, learn more.

Note: I have been to the market, my comments are not hearsay.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Jangbajantis: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
linusbnn:

Mumu spotted
Your head
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
bot101:

That they produce any of their vehicle parts is what makes them a manufacturing company. An assembly plant buys everything and screws them together, that's what assembly plants do!

I know Innoson locally produced it's vehicle chair covers, bumpers and fenders, wheel covers, dashboard among a host of others. You should research more on the difference between manufacturing and assembling, thank you.

You should also do more research on their motorcycle production and assembly. Go to Nnewi motorcycle spare parts market and see where roadside fabricators MANUFACTURE motorcycle parts, let alone Innoson. Travel more, learn more.

Note: I have been to the market, my comments are not heatsay.

I know these things u said. Because they have a company in Enugu that does produce some parts for them doesn't qualify them as manufacturer. Infact, u can give ur manufacturing process to company outside ur country like iPhone does yet, u have to be ur own design not ones Japanese or Chinese design. Let them set up design team make up of Nigerians in every core parts. Then, they can say they manufacture. And also, i will visit nnewi soon
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by bot101(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
princetom1:

I know these things u said. Because they have a company in Enugu that does produce some parts for them doesn't qualify them as manufacturer. Infact, u can give ur manufacturing process to company outside ur country like iPhone does yet, u have to be ur own design not ones Japanese or Chinese design. Let them set up design team make up of Nigerians in every core parts. Then, they can say they manufacture. And also, i will visit nnewi soon

For someone to be a manufacturer, they have to manufacture something... Innoson does that.

They manufacture vehicles, and yet you say they are not a manufacturer. I have nothing else to say.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by linusbnn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Your father left yansh!

Hahahahaha your father get yansh self?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by princetom1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
bot101:

For someone to be a manufacturer, they have to manufacture something... Innoson does that.

They manufacture vehicles, and yet you say they are not a manufacturer. I have nothing else to say.

I rest my case too, foxcorn can never claim to be an oem. Innoson not an oem too. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.