Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26446 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

This thread will win best comments...

Digging a girl and she was reciting a bible passage angry... I was like undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Maxi112: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahahahahah

my own expi bad die grin cheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by jake2much(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
sinaj:
This is so funny grin

Smellymouth come nd giv ur own testimony lol
hehehohoho. my wife u are laughing tell me urs
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Was bonkin diz yoruba gal anally till it turns red
And gaped wen i finiahed she couldnt stand on her feet again.. i was so scared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ShakurM(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

This thread will win best comments...

Digging a girl and she was reciting a bible passage angry... I was like undecided embarassed
Na SU? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oops, I've never fûcked or being fûcked before embarassed

#Team_Virgin cool

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Viewing this topic: esso.hjay1 (m ),
annnikky (f), McBroo.klyn (m ), most.bles(f),
olaraf.iat (f), engrhor.la (m ), str.ix(m ) and 7 guest(s)

Annnikky, I know you no dey carry last for this kind thread because you too like anything sex related cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Viewing this topic: esso.hjay1 (m ),
annnikky (f), McBroo.klyn (m ), most.bles(f),
olaraf.iat (f), engrhor.la (m ), str.ix(m ) and 7 guest(s)

Annnikky, I know you no dey carry last for this kind thread because you too like anything sex related cheesy cheesy
tongue tongue tongue c who's talking that like this kinda thread like peppe soup grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue tongue c who's talking that like this kinda thread like peppe soup grin

Lol, am sure what you just wrote ain't English cos I've tried reading and reading all to no avail tongue

5 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Phonefanatic: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
I nearby break spinal cord for carrying one big babe angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, am sure what you just wrote ain't English cos I've tried reading and reading all to no avail tongue
Try n u'll undastnd it very well tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am sure.

Jesus is coming soon..

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Child's of the world... angry

3 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
i was fυcking a random b!tch and i was cυmming through the nose angry sad undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here

4 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

Try n u'll undastnd it very well tongue

Lol, you're probably high and you sef no even know what you're typing tongue

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're probably high and you sef no even know what you're typing tongue
Really cheesy tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fox26: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What did I just read??

Father forgive me for I have sinned..

Jesus...

what kind of sin?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by olureignforever: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mine is too numerous to mention but some ladies can be very funny and dirty sha ..

There was this particular girl I was fvcking and all of a sudden, she just shít all over my bedsheet. All those watery shīt for that matter. I was like why you no drop this thing before you come fvck. She felt really embarassed and I made sure she washed my bedsheet too ..

Another one ladies do is farting during sex. Chai I don't even know what to say on this matter.

The strangest and weirdiest thing to have happened to me during boinkíng was with this girl that was trying to impress me or something. I nor even understand. This happened about ten years ago. After fvcking her, I released inside condom. She took the condom, emptied my pap inside her mouth and swallowed it. I was like wtf!. She still even wanted to kiss me with that same mouth again. That girl is unarguably my best sexual partner till date. We did many rubbish and try so many new things p0rnstars won't even do. Chai I miss those days sha..

What can be funny and at the same time embarrassing for a lady during sex is when she comes visiting without the intent of fvcking. grin You manage to put her in the mood and when she commot cloth , she gets embarrassed by her dirty underwear grin ..All those kind underwear wey dey get some patches of blood stain grin... Some girls can be so dirty sha. That's why when they come visiting and they know sey fvcks go happen, they try to wear their best neatest and prettiest pant. grin

It's only male olosho's that can experience all this unimaginable things.

Somebody should borrow me the name they call promiscuous men.

If na lady talk this one now, some Nairaland trolls will not allow that lady to rest.

Sha don't contact Aids, Go and Marry
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Ikennablue(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Guy that one sweet die. Me dey always do am on purpose. You go slam the díck inside with force. The air wey don trap inside the pvssy na hin dey make that sound. You go dey hear kpra kpre kpro....Chai God bless God for creating pvssy. I wonder what the world would have been without this wonderful piece of artistry called vagína.
you re a....chai, may God have mercy, am still laffing o
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Momarketz: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

Really cheesy tongue

Yeah, so wetin you drink abi wetin you smoke?? undecided
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, so wetin you drink abi wetin you smoke?? undecided
Cigar tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

Cigar tongue grin

Lol, like say iffa buy you the cigar now, you'll even have the gut to sniff it not to talk of your smoking it undecided
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by krissconnect(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Erm,I knew it,exactly what I expected. Now how is this ur business,why can't you just scroll down without reading. Did I ask you to read my comment? Hey,ure still reading? What is ur problem? Better save ur time and skip reading this. Mtcheww!
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ogeflavour(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
PussySmasher:
That shít matter me sef don experience am before. I wanted to try something new with this babe. I sha persuaded her we go _anal. Oboy my d1ck was a shadow of itself when I dipped it in and brought it out.. I no fit forget that day ever.

buhahahahahahah!
wetin you ask for na em you get.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, like say iffa buy you the cigar now, you'll even have the gut to sniff it not to talk of your smoking it undecided
Try n c then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Can't relate to any of these

#Team_Virgin_Forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

Try n c then cheesy

Lol, no even go try am one day because boys go just take advantage of you when you're high cheesy tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am laf wen am sawed op testimoney cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am remeba wen am fork one olosho gilrs on mine strt cheesy cheesy cheesy am fork him that she his stat too vomit cheesy cheesy cheesy she his do eye like ppl tht lite his shook cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Cunninlinguist: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
ALAGA1:

What is SEZZ!?
Oga smelly,wetin do your regular moniker now?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, no even go try am one day because boys go just take advantage of you when you're high cheesy tongue
U really think so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

U really think so cheesy

No, it's the damn fact. You'll just wake up and you go see loads of cûms for your pûssy wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.