Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26440 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Mimidiva(f): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:
Still remember when we were small and we wan f_uck. We go just dey reason how our small pr1ck go enter this tiny toto. Na to just dey rub the thing till e sweet us finish and we orgasm.

My funniest experience was with an olosho. It was a very long time ago and I was very young. Konji wan kill me naso I package enter one brothel for my hood. Me and this oloso enter room and we agreed d0ggy. As I was banging her naso I bin wan practice wetin I dey always watch for p0rn where the guy go dey spank the girl ass as he dey Bleep the thing d0ggy style. Na so I give this girl one hot spanking for ass. Oboy the thing pain am o. She stand up change am for me. I tell am make she no vex she no wan hear anything she just dey shout dey para. Before I know all her colleagues don gather. I just use style pass the back gate run go house. Na the wallet I con even forget for her room con even pain me pass.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:
undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue
Nor vex oo... Na another person name I call oo... Nor b your name oo..
Check d spelling na?... Lols
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

Nor vex oo... Na another person name I call oo... Nor b your name oo..

Check d spelling na?... Lols
shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=49769967] shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue[/quote
Hehehehe...
I go win this case for court yard..
Trust me... Dsame pronunciations but different spellings..
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by gbens2000(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Mi gbori laye mii grin cheesy grin grin
hahahahahah mehn ta shit so funny even th op craze pass the gal
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
eh who his telled u bad news off me too u? Am last well in punsy o grin 22secs am cu wink smiley wink wink papapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapa am cum grin

Lol, you no well Bus cheesy cheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mine was fucking an olosho for the first time after konji will not let me rest and I was over 20 then omo after like 15 min I know release na in she talk say we don do I beg tire buh she no gree. Omo I gats go when she threaten with you go dress outside. Still looking for my first real sex I mean sex with a non olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ALAGA1: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha!..grin _Ishilo.ve predicted this would happencheesy

Walahi, I dey look dat anti spam bot like who get winch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by metallisc(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

you dey like them abi?

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Cunninlinguist: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:

Boss, anti spam bot nack me ban oo... cheesy
shocked Na wa o. How long is the ban?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Snow5 post=49770086][/quote]
Really Idonbilivit tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by teejaypee: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:

Walahi, I dey look dat anti spam bot like who get winch. cheesy

spam bot no dey fear noborry! cheesy

even sêun is not excluded!

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Mi gbori laye mii grin cheesy grin grin
hehehehehehhehe...oya mi lenu oooo, maybe the girl dey purge before..ewww
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
I was given her mouth actionI & she was screaming. After a while, a white hot substance immediately shoot out & spread all over my face.

ewwww....yours is weirdest,the 'white hot' got me rolling
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:
Still remember when we were small and we wan f_uck. We go just dey reason how our small pr1ck go enter this tiny toto. Na to just dey rub the thing till e sweet us finish and we orgasm.

My funniest experience was with an olosho. It was a very long time ago and I was very young. Konji wan kill me naso I package enter one brothel for my hood. Me and this oloso enter room and we agreed d0ggy. As I was banging her naso I bin wan practice wetin I dey always watch for p0rn where the guy go dey spank the girl ass as he dey Bleep the thing d0ggy style. Na so I give this girl one hot spanking for ass. Oboy the thing pain am o. She stand up change am for me. I tell am make she no vex she no wan hear anything she just dey shout dey para. Before I know all her colleagues don gather. I just use style pass the back gate run go house. Na the wallet I con even forget for her room con even pain me pass.
weirdos everywhere...hehehehehehehe...thank your stars them no beat u blue black..lol

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ALAGA1: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
teejaypee:

spam bot no dey fear noborry! cheesy

even sêun is not excluded!

As in ehn..me don tire.. cry

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ALAGA1: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
shocked Na wa o. How long is the ban?

It expires on the 3rd..
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by whiteroses(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
since you guys are experts can anyone help my friend. Her new man wants to chook every night and morning ( 2 - 3 rounds each) is this a normal behaviour ? thanks
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by centboy123456(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
Was bonkin diz yoruba gal anally till it turns red
And gaped wen i finiahed she couldnt stand on her feet again.. i was so scared.

Hahahahahahahahah he don happen to self oh d girl nor fit waka agin I cum dey fear

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by centboy123456(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
metallisc:

we need to meet up... fast! grin

Bad guy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you no well Bus cheesy cheesy
I'm telled u bus grin cheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by francotorti(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Ermmm....okay..

But I have a girlfriend.. tongue

hahahahahahehehehe. laffing in swahilli shocked grin cool
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49771491][/quote]

You no fit marry em' coz all your life hard earn money fit finish for traditional marriage(only)..

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by sinaj(f): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
brightalo1010:
and where is yours?
am a kwistian grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
centboy123456:

Hahahahahahahahah he don happen to self oh d girl nor fit waka agin I cum dey fear

Hahaha bro asin eeh its funny now but then it wasnt...i didnt kno wat to do whether to run away or take her to hospital den will i tel d doctor? grin

I had to go d chemist o and get some pain relivers o... infact its d following day d gal got up

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by metallisc(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

You no fit marry em' coz all your life hard earn money fit finish for traditional marriage(only)..

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

And u are supposed to be igbo..
Pls wen will some igbos get sense?
SMH
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Greataausim:
The day i was disvirgin by aunty Vero, i felt something coming out of my dick, whc took me at strange, but later discovered my joyous moments after some soeconds.
Those aunties then and small small children díck be like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by iamkingzlee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Guy that one sweet die. Me dey always do am on purpose. You go slam the díck inside with force. The air wey don trap inside the pvssy na hin dey make that sound. You go dey hear kpra kpre kpro....Chai God bless God for creating pvssy. I wonder what the world would have been without this wonderful piece of artistry called vagína.
grin grin Yeye!
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Laveda(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:

Hahahah gringringrin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by centboy123456(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahaha bro asin eeh its funny now but then it wasnt...i didnt kno wat to do whether to run away or take her to hospital den will i tel d doctor? grin

I had to go d chemist o and get some pain relivers o... infact its d following day d gal got up

Omo ur own na dey oh u almost kill the girl na wow d babe go dey see u dey run

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by charijee(f): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only watch but don't try it at home cheesy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.