Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding (1471 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Kenneth10110(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
serving as a maid of honour at her friend’s wedding as she is seen weeping profusely in the photo as the actual bride calmly walks behind her with the groom.

Many suggested that the young woman is too happy for her friend thereby causing the tears to flow.

However others maintained that the young lady is crying because she has feelings for the groom and may have even slept with the man and so was sad because her friend has
overtaken her

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Kenneth10110(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by sleemoon(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
The girl dun use kpekus deposit and shes withdrawing maid of honor... Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by olatomiwa(f): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
The groom has stolen her "girlfriend" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Kenneth10110(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
olatomiwa:
The groom has stolen her "girlfriend" lipsrsealed

Where was she when they where merely dating?
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by IncomeClass: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
She is like,nkechi don first me marry. cry

Meanwhile,i can see the bride's flower with her.It could be she was the one who caught the flower that is always thrown up for single ladies.She con dey pray say make baba God bring her potential husband tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Tempting Me / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. / Five Things Women Should Not Do After S3x(your A Victim Of Number 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.