Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram (8667 Views)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / Borno To Close IDP Camps In May 2017 - Gov. Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Youngzedd(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
They should build ICT centres not churches and mosques.

When will this people get sense for once
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Good gesture..Live and let Live.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:
THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

I WONDER WHY NOBODY AGREES!

I WONDER WHY PEACE ARE SCARED OF THIS PEACEFUL RELIGION?

I WONDER WHY KILLING PEOPLE IS THE ONLY WAY TO PARADISE IN THIS RELIGION?

I WONDER WHY 72 VIRGINS IS THEIR PRIZE WHILE IN CHRISTIANITY, CHRISTIANS GET ETERNAL LIFE!
The funniest thing is that,if i choose to reply you now with facts,you will run and avoid the thread.

Foolish Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016
youngibeh:

YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. AKUYA
But his right.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by juman(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Almajiri system is bad and outdated. The system would generate another boko haram.

The useless and clueless northern "leaders" only care about their children.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by aminusanti(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
youngibeh:

YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. AKUYA
what he is saying is very true my braza, if u still ddnt believe check in your Gospel tongue

4 Likes

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by nextprince: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

The Borno State government of Shettima wants to Islamize Christianity.. angry angry angry angry angry angry

We shall never allow this their demonic and unGodly plan to stand.

The House of God will not be built by Muslim Infidels. angry

Typical of grumblers, if mosques were mentioned, same wailers will still come here and make noise asking about destroyed churches grin.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Kingsley1000(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
buhari is a very compassionate fellow ...God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by nextprince: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

The funniest thing is that,if i choose to reply you now with facts,you will run and avoid the thread.

Foolish Christian.
Ah dey tell u oh! Do they even have any reason for being christians apart from the fact that it allows them to commit any kind of crime and still be scammed by their leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

Foolish Christian.

I did not mention any religion, or did your conscience tell who everybody dreads?
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:
THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

I WONDER WHY NOBODY AGREES!

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS PEACEFUL RELIGION?

I WONDER WHY KILLING PEOPLE IS THE ONLY WAY TO PARADISE IN THIS RELIGION?

I WONDER WHY 72 VIRGINS IS THEIR PRIZE WHILE IN CHRISTIANITY, CHRISTIANS GET ETERNAL LIFE!
If only u're not ignorant of your religion (christianity),u won't come and spew crap. Quit being an air-polluting vermin. Your comment sucks. Name one group of people who weren't affected by the crisis over there? Muslimis,xtians etc. But ur dark heart filled with bias can't allow u see that the governor has pledged 2 rebuild structures (churches inclusive).

1 Like

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
If only u're not ignorant of your religion (christianity),u won't come and spew crap. Quit being an air-polluting vermin. Your comment sucks. Name one group of people who weren't affected by the crisis over there? Muslimis,xtians etc. But ur dark heart filled with bias can't allow u see that the governor has pledged 2 rebuild structures (churches inclusive).

[size=14pt]Sorry bro but u dont see christians strapping on bombs to go blow people up now, do? grin

Christians teacher their children to count.

The peaceful religion, well a picture talks a 1000 words[/size]

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Sexina851(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

Foolish Christian.

My brother I don't blame you for your comment jare, he's a black sheep and he lacks manners, pls next time just snub him.. He's a bad example in Christiandom.. I love my religion and respect yours okay
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

[size=14pt]Sorry bro but u dont see christians strapping on bombs to go blow people up now, do? grin

Christians teacher their children to count.

The peaceful religion, well a picture talks a 1000 words[/size]

Well,once again u just proved ur ignorance about the faith u follow. Go and look up xtian history,ur brethren have committed attrocities against humanity in the name of jesus (The crusades (1-cool,The spanish inquisition,the anti jewish pogroms,European colonisation of africa and asia,the lord's resistance army in uganda.....not to mention several other unspeakable things perpetrated by ur brethren. Go and educate urself properly. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Eliteklaus(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Remember to rebuild football viewing center o, cos arsenal is winning
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Jacks14: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

The Borno State government of Shettima wants to Islamize Christianity.. angry angry angry angry angry angry

We shall never allow this their demonic and unGodly plan to stand.

The House of God will not be built by Muslim Infidels. angry

Your monica said it all about u....
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by biyams83(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
olumaxi:
U want to rebuild churches so dat ur boko brodas can come again and kil d xtians......ok,Dont waste money yet....pay workers salaries.......bokoharam is not yet defeated...may God help nigeria
pigs you will wail tire
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Pylony(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
And who will attend them? When those who where not targeted and killed have to relocated to differen parts of the country after loosing every thing!!
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Pylony(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
Well,once again u just proved ur ignorance about the faith u follow. Go and look up xtian history,ur brethren have committed attrocities against humanity in the name of jesus (The crusades (1-cool,The spanish inquisition,the anti jewish pogroms,European colonisation of africa and asia,the lord's resistance army in uganda.....not to mention several other unspeakable things perpetrated by ur brethren. Go and educate urself properly. Ignorance is a disease.
Yet non die for Jesus or wrap self with kilos of explosives to kill innocent people believing he will make it to heaven and be embraced by Jesus for a job well done...
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Panshow(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
FriendChoice:
I said it before they want to Christianize Nigeria. Months back it's Buhari meeting with Bishops in England and also in aso rock.

We saw Sunusi with Pope in Italy. We also Saw him with Bishops in England to finalize the Christianization of Nigeria.

Now it's Shetima building Churches in Borno.

Thank God their Plan has been unfolded

1. The plan is for Shetima and speaker Dogara, a Christian from Bauchi state to Christianize Northeast.

2. Sunusi to help christianize Northwest.

3. Buhari and Saraki to Christianize North Central.

Chineke lee oh, Oludumare woo chai. Muslim wake up oh.

grin grin grin A typical thinking of brainwashed Nigerian Christian by the church.

Honestly, I wish one of my guy come across this. Always disturbing me that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

I did not mention any religion, or did your conscience tell who everybody dreads?
Fool..even a ten year old knows what your myopic mind is upto.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Panshow:

Honestly, I wish one of my guy come across this. Always disturbing me that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria.

Share the link with him or her

https://www.nairaland.com/3377244/buhari-emir-sunusi-plans-islamize

This is the thread for that topic.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

Fool..even a ten year old knows what your myopic mind is upto.

Can the 10yr old also tell that that religion of peace is blood thirsty and has nothing to do with God?
Where it's founder married a 6yr old baby and it's members blow people up to please their god? tongue

Surely it's the most peaceful religion on earth, that why it sheds blood everywhere. grin

jelal007:

Well for sake of argument, lets say u are right.
As you said committed in the past, it's all in the past

Today, we all know the only religion on earth that turns people violent.

We all know the only religion that preaches blowing people up to make paradise grin

We all know the religion that nobody what's their people. grin grin grin

TeamSimple:

Foolish Christian.

You're not going to blow me up now are you?

LETS FACE THE FACTS GENTLEMEN, THERE IS NO WAY YOUR RELIGION CAN BE OF GOD.
WE ALL KNOW THAT IN CHRISTIANITY JESUS DIED FOR US. grin
IN YOUR RELIGION YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP FOR YOUR RELIGION. shocked

WE DON'T FIGHT FOR JESUS, JESUS FIGHTS FOR US.
YOUR RELIGION CANNOT FIGHT FOR YOU, SO YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP WORLDWIDE grin

NOW TELL ME WHICH DO YOU THINK IS GREATER? grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

Can the 10yr old also tell that that religion of peace is blood thirsty and has nothing to do with God?
Where it's founder married a 6yr old baby and it's members blow people up to please their god? tongue

Surely it's the most peaceful religion on earth, that why it sheds blood everywhere. grin

Well for sake of argument, lets say u are right.
As you said committed in the past, it's all in the past

Today, we all know the only religion on earth that turns people violent.

We all know the only religion that preaches blowing people up to make paradise grin

We all know the religion that nobody what's their people. grin grin grin

You're not going to blow me up now are you?

LETS FACE THE FACTS GENTLEMEN, THERE IS NO WAY YOUR RELIGION CAN BE OF GOD.
WE ALL KNOW THAT IN CHRISTIANITY JESUS DIED FOR US. grin
IN YOUR RELIGION YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP FOR YOUR RELIGION. shocked

WE DON'T FIGHT FOR JESUS, JESUS FIGHTS FOR US.
YOUR RELIGION CANNOT FIGHT FOR YOU, SO YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP WORLDWIDE grin

NOW TELL ME WHICH DO YOU THINK IS GREATER? grin
I am dumba**. I thought I was even arguing with som1 who knew history,didn't know he was really ignorant. In the past u say? Ohhh,u now agree ur brethren are as evil as the people u judge;good boy. But just 2 knock some sense in2 thick skull; some of these events may have occurred in d past but its relics survive till this day. Are u aware the lords resistance army in uganda is still active till date? Killing people at will. How about the KKK (a xtian fanatic,racist group)? How about so-called xtian-led nations and organisations 4 their perpetration of racism,slavery and war? slowpoke,no dey display ur 'mumuism' 2d whole world.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
Let's say I'm right...I am dumba**. I thought I was even arguing with som1 who knew history,didn't know he was really ignorant. In the past u say? Ohhh,u now agree ur brethren are as evil as the people u judge;good boy. But just 2 knock some sense in2 thick skull; some of these events may have occurred in d past but its relics survive till this day. Are u aware the lords resistance army in uganda is still active till date? Killing people at will. How about the KKK (a xtian fanatic,racist group)? How about so-called xtian-led nations and organisations 4 their perpetration of racism,slavery and war? slowpoke,no dey display ur 'mumuism' 2d whole world.

Must we argue, the whole world knows the religion that breds violence.

we all know. grin

you're not gonna blow me up now are you?

that religion cannot perform one single miracle, but it's foounder married a 6yr old baby and ended up as its prophet.
that I agree is a miracle.

If a christian did that, we will deal with him.
in that religion that founder ended up a prophet grin grin grin

that religion is something else.

there is no debate, Jesus is far superior to the bomb loving religion grin grin grin

I don waka joor.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

Must we argue, the whole world knows the religion that breds violence.

we all know. grin

you're not gonna blow me up now are you?

that religion cannot perform one single miracle, but it's foounder married a 6yr old baby and ended up as its prophet.
that I agree is a miracle.

If a christian did that, we will deal with him.
in that religion that founder ended up a prophet grin grin grin

that religion is something else.

there is no debate, Jesus is far superior to the bomb loving religion grin grin grin

I don waka joor.
Ohhhh,clap 4 urself. See as u just sunk deeper in2 ignorance. Anyways, e no matter. How person go take knock some sense in2 person wey get block head? Its just not possible.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
Ohhhh,clap 4 urself. See as u just sunk deeper in2 ignorance. Anyways, e no matter. How person go take knock some sense in2 person wey get block head? Its just not possible.

Na you need sense, that you think that blowing people up will get you to paradise to knack 72 virgins grin grin grin grin

How hilarious grin grin grin grin

Does that sound rational to you? angry angry angry angry

In Christianity, Jesus died as the sacrificial lamb for our sins.
So we dont need to blow anybody up
grin grin grin grin

Try Jesus bro, He is alive, while the peaceful religions founder is DEAD grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

Na you need sense, that you think that blowing people up will get you to paradise to knack 72 virgins grin grin grin grin

How hilarious grin grin grin grin

Does that sound rational to you? angry angry angry angry

In Christianity, Jesus died as the sacrificial lamb for our sins.
So we dont need to blow anybody up
grin grin grin grin

Try Jesus bro, He is alive, while the peaceful religions founder is DEAD grin grin grin grin
U're just too stupid. Extremists exist everywhere (even in the xtian world). But being an ignorant dude,u can't see any of that. How do u judge a faith of 1.6 billion+ followers by the actions of a few? Its like saying all white men are slave masters 4 what they did 2d black race. But being a buffoon,I don't expect u 2 understand that. Once again,u just proved my point once again (no matter how I use a big sledge hammer 2 break ur head,sense can never get inside). Jesus is ur saviour abi? Its a pity he couldn't save u 4rm ur ignorance.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
U're just too stupid. Extremists exist everywhere (even in the xtian world). But being an ignorant dude,u can't see any of that. How do u judge a faith of 1.6 billion+ followers by the actions of a few? Its like saying all white men are slave masters 4 what they did 2d black race. But being a buffoon,I don't expect u 2 understand that. Once again,u just proved my point once again (no matter how I use a big sledge hammer 2 break ur head,sense can never get inside). Jesus is ur saviour abi? Its a pity he couldn't save u 4rm ur ignorance.

How can I be stupid when ur the one following a man who married a 6yr old gal and can't promise salvation but only 72virgins.
I mean listen to yourself.

In Christianity we dont preach violence, but in ur religion violence is preached.
Even ur wives are jihaded.
that 10 Billion are following a pedophile does not make it right grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

How can I be stupid when ur the one following a man who married a 6yr old gal and can't promise salvation but only 72virgins.

In Christianity we dont preach violence, but in ur religion violence is preached.
Its official,u're mental nut-case. Who needs psychiatric exam. Is this how u were taught 2 preach salvation? U don't preach violence,yet ur brethren in uganda,USA etc are violent. Mumu, smh in pity. Fool said jihaded? Did ur mama teach u that one?
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

I just showed ur quotes 2 a friend who's a xtian,she's just laughing really hard right now. I guess ur ignorance is baffling,I wonder if ur pastors teach u these things in church. U talk of salvation and here u are talking trash. And u say u're not STUPID? SMH,lol
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
jelal007:
Its official,u're mental nut-case. Who needs psychiatric exam. Is this how u were taught 2 preach salvation? U don't preach violence,yet ur brethren in uganda,USA etc are violent. Mumu, smh in pity. Fool said jihaded? Did ur mama teach u that one?
ur religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Loves The Masses, Hates Influence Of Bullion Van On Elections - Shaibu / Explosions In Gombe State University Send Lecturers, Students Fleeing / Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.