Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram (8677 Views)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / Borno To Close IDP Camps In May 2017 - Gov. Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
chuose2:

ur religion
tongue
chuose2:

ur religion
Small boy...I laugh no be small. Funny thing is,a mumu like u can't even back up his arguments with concrete facts. But I'm not surprised though,U just proved my point again and again. I'm done talking 2a block head.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuose2:

Can the 10yr old also tell that that religion of peace is blood thirsty and has nothing to do with God?
Where it's founder married a 6yr old baby and it's members blow people up to please their god? tongue

Surely it's the most peaceful religion on earth, that why it sheds blood everywhere. grin

Well for sake of argument, lets say u are right.
As you said committed in the past, it's all in the past

Today, we all know the only religion on earth that turns people violent.

We all know the only religion that preaches blowing people up to make paradise grin

We all know the religion that nobody what's their people. grin grin grin

You're not going to blow me up now are you?

LETS FACE THE FACTS GENTLEMEN, THERE IS NO WAY YOUR RELIGION CAN BE OF GOD.
WE ALL KNOW THAT IN CHRISTIANITY JESUS DIED FOR US. grin
IN YOUR RELIGION YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP FOR YOUR RELIGION. shocked

WE DON'T FIGHT FOR JESUS, JESUS FIGHTS FOR US.
YOUR RELIGION CANNOT FIGHT FOR YOU, SO YOU BLOW PEOPLE UP WORLDWIDE grin

NOW TELL ME WHICH DO YOU THINK IS GREATER? grin
Just imagine how stupid you are as a human..dont you have shame for yourself and what you practise?

You said what he listed were in the past,so the people killed then in hundreds and thousands arent humans.

Mind you,stop spewing trash about the prophet marrying a 6yr old..the idiots who gave you that story should also tell you what surrounds it. Even mary mother of christ wasnt upto 15 when he gave birth to Jesus..

Chatting with someone like you suffering from mental epilepsy is just a waste of time. If you can say killing of innocent muslims and others by christian terrorist group is a thing of the past and should be forgotten,then i think i know so much about your hypocritic self and religion.

SHAMELESS ANIMAL
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

Just imagine how stupid you are as a human..dont you have shame for yourself and what you practise?

You said what he listed were in the past,so the people killed then in hundreds and thousands arent humans.

Mind you,stop spewing trash about the prophet marrying a 6yr old..the idiots who gave you that story should also tell you what surrounds it. Even mary mother of christ wasnt upto 15 when he gave birth to Jesus..

Chatting with someone like you suffering from mental epilepsy is just a waste of time. If you can say killing of innocent muslims and others by christian terrorist group is a thing of the past and should be forgotten,then i think i know so much about your hypocritic self and religion.

SHAMELESS ANIMAL

where is it written that Mary was 15 please?
You can't compare Christianity with the jihad sex-obsessed religion grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Panshow(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

Share the link with him or her

https://www.nairaland.com/3377244/buhari-emir-sunusi-plans-islamize

This is the thread for that topic.
Thanks for this. I will definitely show him and study his reaction.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
chuose2:

where is it written that Mary was 15 please?
You can't compare Christianity with the jihad sex-obsessed religion grin grin grin grin
Will call you a slowpoke once again.
Mary didnt live upto 60yrs on earth and Jesus her first son was 40 when he died.
I believe the little brain you have should tell you thats a difference of 20 yrs . And we all know mary didnt die the same year as jesus.

Now Mr Akuya,do the maths.

Meanwhile am waiting for you to tell us where its written than our prophet (pbuh) married a girl of 6.
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by sanmitee(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

Mary didnt live upto 60yrs on earth and Jesus her first son was 40 when he died.

Meanwhile am waiting for you to tell us where its written than our prophet (pbuh) married a girl of 6.
Jesus Christ died 33yrs of age not 40. He married Aisha when she was a
girl of six years of age, and he consummated that
marriage when she was nine years old.www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by sanmitee(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

marriage when she was nine years old.www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by chuose2: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

Will call you a slowpoke once again.
I believe the little brain you have should tell you thats a difference of 20 yrs . And we all know mary didnt die the same year as jesus.

jackass, where is Mary's age documented.

please in Christianity we dont mary babies, we know the peaceful religion that marries babies grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
sanmitee:

marriage when she was nine years old.www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age
Mr man if you cant tell me where its written in the Qur'an that the prophet married Aisha at age 6 then keep your stupidity to yourself.

Even idiots have priviledge to the internet,and some nairaland christ are valid example for that.

I can as well bring out different website where it is written that mary gave birth at age 12
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
chuose2:

jackass, where is Mary's age documented.

please in Christianity we dont mary babies, we know the peaceful religion that marries babies grin
Re: Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram by Biafman: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
phemmyutd:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/211500-borno-rebuild-churches-destroyed-boko-haram.html
Na una go tire. Igbos don leave una useless state for una, na for whom una wan rebuild church for? Mmmcheewwww!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting CulpritsĀ in Ekiti Election / Nigeria At 53 - What Has Been Your Story So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.