Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) (49888 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Twitter influencer, Chidi Okereke, yesterday asked the question below and also created a poll asking people how E-Money makes his money.
See the result after the cut...

Lol...people that picked anything other than 'legit money' though.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/check-out-this-twitter-poll-on-how-e.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Lamzee(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2016
I dey always wonder how the Guy take get the dough, buh God knows the best

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2016
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by shamack: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Na MMM in dey do now,,,,,,owo la fin wa owo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:

minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
mmm 1%

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2016
lol..... d right answer above me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Akinyemi787(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerians are too dynamic...in other news NAIRALAND POLL

Click Like for Illegal Money, Shares For Legit Money

152 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if he flaunts money so much that draws suspiction

suspicion

nice points bruh smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
The guy na drug Baron jooor

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Jimiolay(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
I smell drugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by djWALE(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
How is that ur business?..pray to Gd for urs

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
stop deceiving urselves...a legal business man wont lavish his money like dis...even top nigerian musicians wont do such in d recession-ridden economy.

Most of these rich people u see lavishing their monies are drug barrons or politicians.

A legal business man would rather acquire appreciable assets or expand his business to fruition...not to talk of ibo men,who are business conscious

the unwiseness of this man is dat he is attracting EFCC,police,NDLEA,kidnappers,robbers etc to himself

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by justicejay(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
undecided twitter and nairalanders jobless youths always no they mind their biz

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by nastyesco(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Eitherways he is making money...God bless our hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Haters everywhere. Broke niggas and lazy bones always use blood money and drug money to spoil people's huzzles as if they won't join the queue if they see the opportunity. I think it makes them feel better about their brokenness

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
May God make me soo rich that everyone would be asking and wondering how I made it.
I imagine they asked similar questions about King Solomon grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Na joblessness de disturb that guy
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
All of the above grin grin
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Instead of them to go make their own money, they are polling about someone else's money

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ychris: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
I aint get time to doubting someone success.
Either legit or otherwise, he sha don rich.
Team get rich or die trying #moneymustbmade
u get a point tho @ d immediate Poster below me

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ochuciano(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Na crime to know how person take dey make he money? At least it will serve as inspiration to others.

19 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
He does 1st class blood money,i cant imagine how dis guy spends money. No business man will spend money he sweat for the way E money spends money... the truth should always be told... We are all hustlers, but we cant even boost of one million naira.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by LeJeun3: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction

You find out he is a criminal, how does that help you??

We have our leaders as clear theives and we are victims. What have we done about it?? Who's business is it if he is rich?? How rich exactly is he??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by wesome2500(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
jobless peeps
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:

E-money advertise himself so people could look into his business, we have so many riches that won't get on media or post about themselves on media.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
victim of what?

For the love of God! If you people spent as much time making your own money as you did investigating the source of others wealth maybe you would be as rich as they are.

A man will sweat for his money and then you want to make rubbish of his effort because he hammered at a young age?

17 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by kingvectorv(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Hahahaha.. Nigerians no go mind them business, wetin concern u with how e dey make him money... Its a free world whether na blood money or 419 abi e legit make e enjoy am on wella while it last

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by laryb(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
hmmmm... as far as E moni dey pay.. oluwa pick my kols Mk I bless sum ppl

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by acunon: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
I think say that money fit legit, if not him no go dey flaunt am for public.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.