Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) (49918 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction

I can't agree less

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
rudekidd:

stop hating, If you were born into an extremely rich home you'll do worse angry angry
i'm not hating. I'm telling people to investigate her like they investigate E-Money, after all, are those questioning him not also hating?

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
E-money advertise himself so people could look into his business, we have so many riches that won't get on media or post about themselves on media.

I can't agree less
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
bighorlus:

its okay to mind your business. it also goes the other way round if you dont want people in your buisness dont flaunt your life in the media because people are meant to react to media.

I can't agree less bro
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction
and ur now fbi or CIA that will investigate him? When linda bought his house u people all that amount from common blogging, u want e money E money to give u the names of his clients and thier numbers too dey there no go hustle ur own dey record how many cars e money don buy
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by deliveryboy: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2016
So many folks would die trying to shield this emoney guy from any question, but the truth remains people has to know what kind of business one is into especially when so much raw cash flaunting is involved. Like the poster rightly said, who are his clients, who are his associates, who are his suppliers/vendors in business, what does he sell, how did he raise capital for his business, was he left with inheritance by his parents, when did he start making "sales". Anyone who flaunts money carelessly like this guy is most likely a ritualist, drug baron, gun runner etc, but my brothers don't want to hear that, we are in a generation where people don't want to go through the rigor of work but they want to live large, so it is not out of place for many to have explainable source of wealth.

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by rudekidd: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
i'm not hating. I'm telling people to investigate her like they investigate E-Money, after all, are those questioning him not also hating?

You can't compare her to e-money... her family has oil money... e-money might be a front for someone angry angry
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
frenchwine:
May God make me soo rich that everyone would be asking and wondering how I made it.
I imagine they asked similar questions about King Solomon grin
bros,solomon Wos A King and he ruled over a rich nation..so only dumb ppl wuld ask where he go all his richies frm!

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Mztadhee(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
how did the rich dad make his money?

If you think ANY rich man in Nigeria has clean money, you must not be very smart. Shady government contracts, back door importations that is how people make their money in 3rd world countries.
If a man wants to flaunt money he worked for, that's his prerogative, when he starts askijg you for money, you can whijebajd gloat, for now, go and hustle so that people will ask how you made yoir money
That is a global issue. Even Trump in the almighty 'USA' has been alleged to have escaped tax returns on his businesses. Wealth nd power go hand in hand. When you are rich and powerful, wealthiness comes in. Most of these big men don't flaunt their wealth anyhow, they leave the flaunting to their children. Davido, DJ Cuppy, El rufai's son, are just a few example.

Your last statement shows how poor your mentality and orientation are. So, if a rich man come overnight and ask for your hand in marriage, you will gladly accept without asking for his source of wealth ṣe? FYI, there are still many out there that make enough money, without having to go through illegal ways. Trust them not to ignorantly flaunt their hard-earned wealth online.

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
and u actually believe dat watch is worth dat amount?even linda dat is 10x richer dan her couldnt do such...we all know how bloggers hype such people to attract people to their site.

Yes,Her father is rich...do u think a business man will give his daughter such amoun to buy watch when he knows d business worth of such money?
uncle, are you not on the internet?

Make use of it.

DJ Cuppy posted a picture with the watch and wrote the exact name and model of the watch. Now, all anyone with a brain has to do to know it's worth is visit Google and type "Price of the RM....watch" and voilà! You know the worth.

It's not the bloggers coming up with stories, it's Cuppy flaunting a watch worth 75 mill, you won't believe that one, but you happily believe E-Money's own? Shoild I calk you a hypocrite?

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by delishpot: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Abeg, who knows this E money? So I can go ask him directly.

Oh well, Money answereth all things add the grace of God to it and Our can conquer all things.
That car is quite heavy O. Me I am looking to get a smart forfour. Make I go start to source funds. I dey come.

Making my list
Billyonaire oya, send me a list of all your rich friends. That ya name is inspiring cheesy
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by hadura29(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Dont know what he stands to gain by advertising everything he buys, but not advertising what he does to acquire those things. We've got people that are richer than him miles and bounds, driving Lamboghini and Ferrari but you cant see their houses pictured online. I could be richer than the guy sef, but who I help by showing pictures all over the place ? I know he doesnt have $1m in his account, looks like he buys perishables once he has any inflow and rushes online to post pictures. Once you are big and rich, there is always a bigger project that makes you feel that you havent started. That is the humbling dynamics of material acquisition.

In as much as I don't care how he makes his money, I really love your ideology, i doff my hat and the embolden is true.. Good morning..

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
my guy,even in civilised world,the questioning would have been worse.....he flaunted his wealth at d first place;he should get ready for d consequences
Say u dey the US now and u just dey flaunt wealth anyhow when no single person knows the source of your wealth. No be say u be celeb wey dey into sports or entertainment. Nobody no the kind work u dey do and u dey buy 2017 SUV... Na FBI go find you come house I swear.

With the look of things he should be richer than his brother kcee who be musician sef. The guy must be into something else jare. He might just be one of this drug lords running secret rings in south east Asia and Mexico.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by vengertime: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
poor people like you always think their useless opinion counts.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by achorladey: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Why is there the one whose name is not to be mentioned in the north-east? It is simply because Nigerians will always mind your business. Simple intelligence gathering is lacking. Why are some other African countries far better than Nigeria despite not being rich? It is because they probe all issues and if you are found wanting,that individual gets marked. So being suspicious is just another aspect of intelligence gathering. Hw many of us know when Baba Sukura or Mama Chinyere or Alhaji Mai Doya goes out or comes back. All na mind your business.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by nzubeokafor: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
bro we blacks are the same if you ever get in his position you will even do more mind your business and figure out your own way so people we talk and debate about you, (please no hating just saying my mind.)
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
stop deceiving urselves...a legal business man wont lavish his money like dis...even top nigerian musicians wont do such in d recession-ridden economy.

Most of these rich people u see lavishing their monies are drug barrons or politicians.

A legal business man would rather acquire appreciable assets or expand his business to fruition...not to talk of ibo men,who are business conscious

the unwiseness of this man is dat he is attracting EFCC,police,NDLEA,kidnappers,robbers etc to himself

Oga legal business man how much assets have u acquired?? Rubbish!... He is Ballin bcus he has enuf assets,.. Saying he is attracting robbers is just silly, everybody knows Dangote is the Richest man in Africa, y doesnt he attract robbers?... Cus they ve SECURITY bro!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
frenchwine:
May God make me soo rich that everyone would be asking and wondering how I made it.
I imagine they asked similar questions about King Solomon grin

Wise quote like that of King Solomon himself. smiley
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
uncle, are you not on the internet?

Make use of it.

DJ Cuppy posted a picture with the watch and wrote the exact name and model of the watch. Now, all anyone with a brain has to do to know it's worth is visit Google and type "Price of the RM....watch" and voilà! You know the worth.

It's not the bloggers coming up with stories, it's Cuppy flaunting a watch worth 75 mill, you won't believe that one, but you happily believe E-Money's own? Shoild I calk you a hypocrite?

didnt linda do such earlier dis year?only for d manufacturer to rebuff her claim.

Sista we all know what naija celebs can do...wizkid onces posted a mansion he owns in LA,until linda revealed that he rented d mansion.

Y do i keepconvinving an ignorant youth?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?
sorry bro, but once you are a PUBLIC figure or frequently show off your wealth to the PUBLIC your business becomes everybody's business

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by crestedguy(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
badest guy ever liveth,you must dey press code to fit sabi all this over night stuff

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by krak101(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
The guy's a business man cum show business mogul. So he needs all the show off to enhance the show business part of him. Don't be thinking rich folks don't blow their money wastefully... If they don't do it themselves definitely they have someone doing it for them. See that Dj cuppy girl. I don't know what she does for a living or any spectacular work of hers but she's seriously blowing her papa's money.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by rudekidd: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
nzubeokafor:
bro we blacks are the same if you ever get in his position you will even do more mind your business and figure out your own way so people we talk and debate about you, (please no hating just saying my mind.)

you are the same... blacks are not the same, stop generalising angry angry
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by livinbygrace: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
E-Money diversified from G level to White and use importation as a cover up.Ship white stuffs abroad to buy cars and run into importation.Take it to the bank.Same thing with that Ifeanyin Ubah,when he was living in Festac those days.Well,its not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
crestedguy:
badest guy ever liveth,you must dey press code to fit sabi all this over night stuff

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Abeg I need work, pls
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Noble11(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
If you think BLOOD MONEY is easy why not try it out...
Broke niggas everywhere...SMDFH!!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
so what did they hustle overnight, can you please enlighten me, and why you not do such and flaunt your money, answer pls
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Anyhow e want make e make am, as far as he's getting paid
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by iberu001(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2016
E-money na confirm G guy before.he be hacker. Him opa6 ,badoo osha all dey together dey work.I sabi him for lekki inluding the guys i mention earlier but now he no dey work,he get guys that dey work for am so him just dey collect percentage on work done by him guys.I sabi a guy whey dey work for am,the guy is fucking rich also but i heard that he is also in oil business so that will help him to boost his money up. wink

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Onliie(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
victim of what?

For the love of God! If you people spent as much time making your own money as you did investigating the source of others wealth maybe you would be as rich as they are.

A man will sweat for his money and then you want to make rubbish of his effort because he hammered at a young age?

you that you mind your business, are you as rich as he is?

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Mimidiva:

so what did they hustle overnight, can you please enlighten me, and why you not do such and flaunt your money, answer pls

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question ma'am. But I'll just tell you this "God doesn't created us to be thinking the same way, so that's his own way of showing people how rich they are and I don't think I need to be doing the same thing to flaunt my money" cool

About what they hustled overnight, it's just a figure of speech I used in that sentence cos that's not what actually happened cool

Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) / Efe Visits His Former Neighbours In Lagos (Photos) / Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70