Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) (49889 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ETA1968: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wat you need to be very rich in this country is only contact. To only broker in a 2million barrel crude oil deal gives you a very legit 2million dollars and the poor ass will be here shouting blood money or drug.
If this guy is not legit, he won't be flouting his doo like this.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ETA1968: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wat you need to be very rich in this country is only contact. To only broker in a 2million barrel crude oil deal gives you a very legit 2million dollars and the poor ass will be here shouting blood money or drug.
If this guy is not legit, he won't be flouting his doo like this. Abi you no see am with tinubu the owners of naija the other day...abegiii
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by stwazobia: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction
Have you heard b4 that E- money defraud or rob anyone?.. well, if you are victim of such: its your greediness... The guy rejected poverty and that is why he is stinking rich and there is no law that forbids you from flaunting it when you got the money.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by stwazobia: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Akinyemi787:
Nigerians are too dynamic...in other news
NAIRALAND POLL

Click Like for Illegal Money, Shares For Legit Money
Ilegal or legit... he don make am,,, he don make am... Na Jehova do am Ezege.. onwe gi itinye isi gi na otula okuko.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
go and ask DJ Cuppy how she makes money to buy 75 million naira wrist watches
Send her number

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by stwazobia: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
stop deceiving urselves...a legal business man wont lavish his money like dis...even top nigerian musicians wont do such in d recession-ridden economy.

Most of these rich people u see lavishing their monies are drug barrons or politicians.

A legal business man would rather acquire appreciable assets or expand his business to fruition...not to talk of ibo men,who are business conscious

the unwiseness of this man is dat he is attracting EFCC,police,NDLEA,kidnappers,robbers etc to himself
Do you want him to be hiding under his bed because he has made money?... or is a crime to live your life the way you like? Get rich or die trying.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ETA1968: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Joavid:

exactly.

But if a broke ass come meet you for relationship na disgrace and cause him go collect....
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Legend87(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
justicejay:
undecided twitter and nairalanders jobless youths always no they mind their biz

If u're not ''Jobless,'' you wouldn't have had the time/chance to see this post & to comment on it.tongue

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Keep up with the investigation on what that doesn't concern you and allow the Angel of God that is about to bring your own wealth to miss you.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided

Pls what kind of business is done overnight??ehn
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Icemany:
Me am just staring at the 016/017Lexus...thats like 25M right there.
see what poverty can cause?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

He had an uncle who was a manager in a n upstream comopany and the man started by hiriring equipment used for drilling, dredging, piping deep seas welding, E-money worked with him for years till the man retired and he took over the business, he has equipment rented by the likes of Setraco, Agip, Shell, Chevron, Mobil Exxon, etc
What kind of stupíd excuse is this? So international and globally renowned , super mega rich companies like chevron and Mobil Exxon will stoop so low to borrow equipments just to run their company ? Abeg commot here no vex me.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Most rich men that make their money legally don't flaunt their money... the only exceptions are musicians, actors and comedians - where it is obvious where their money comes from...

decatalyst:
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
All the company you mentioned have their own equipment... they don't rent or hire from anybody. It is like saying GTB, First Bank and UBA go about borrowing printers and photocopiers to run their business....

Uchihaitaci:

He had an uncle who was a manager in a n upstream comopany and the man started by hiriring equipment used for drilling, dredging, piping deep seas welding, E-money worked with him for years till the man retired and he took over the business, he has equipment rented by the likes of Setraco, Agip, Shell, Chevron, Mobil Exxon, etc
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by MONITZ: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

What kind of stupíd excuse is this? So international and globally renowned , super mega rich companies like chevron and Mobil Exxon will stoop so low to borrow equipments just to run their company ? Abeg commot here no vex me.

Yes that guy was actually right about most of these oil multinationals leasing heavy equipment from much smaller firms even down to buildings, I don't know y they do so instead of buying those equipment outrightly,maybe it's their own policy of operations.The likes of Isoko plant hire, S. G Jones, Olotu $ Sons ,DE Wayles rum these line of businesses.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction

i heard he has an oyel well in kuwait
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by JikanSammani(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
THAT'S RIGHT. ARMED ROBBERS WORK AT NIGHT.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Icemany: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamauxin:
see what poverty can cause?

I dey tell u oh...
Abi d poverty no reach ur side?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by chachanga: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2016

McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich

iberu001:
E-money na confirm G guy before.he be hacker. Him opa6 ,badoo osha all dey together dey work.I sabi him for lekki inluding the guys i mention earlier but now he no dey work,he get guys that dey work for am so him just dey collect percentage on work done by him guys.I sabi a guy whey dey work for am,the guy is fucking rich also but i heard that he is also in oil business so that will help him to boost his money up. wink

Mimidiva:

so what did they hustle overnight, can you please enlighten me, and why you not do such and flaunt your money, answer pls

Same thing with Kaha (a former top J-martins financier); ran into that crew in '08.
The thing's that most folks wouldn't ever be able to relate to the concept of overnight hustles and all that "breaking bad" stuff but mehn, tha shyyts real.
Even when that is so true, pedestrian-level, plebe-mentality bottom-feeders with thick skulls never know how to reinvent themselves or consolidate to the point of sustainable affluence like e-money's achieved!
And that's why they'll never be able to go legit even if they started out being "on-the-low"!

That's why one of my favorite reads of all times is Mario Puzo's epic novel - "The GodFather!"

What I peprsonally learn from that is that "even if you started out doling because you didn't know better, you have to grow and evolve enough to know how to launder and legit your shytt! You diversify and then break off.

Isn't that what the Dangote types are all doing? With all the unfair moratoriums and dirty-money Govt preferential treatments they use to land most of their contracts? But, even as unfair as that may be, do they give back to the community, Nooooo!
Dangote's doing the opposite. That's why the media is painting him like one kain champion despite all sane minds outside Nigeria saying he's got a huge part of the econo-political strangleholds tying Nigeria down to monopolistic feudalism.

You do that and make your wealth relevant to the community, empowering the poor and then, even when the Batman types come for you, they'll realize they're on a long thing...no one was really that clean all along!

As per E-money as an individual, I just hope, for his sake, that all these flaunting don't mean the bloke's coming apart at the seams. He always did know how to enjoy his life without all these flaunting sturvs.

Na him know sha... na so the oil and gas part usually turns over your dough like say na money printing machine but Bubu don nail all dat one now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Icemany: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
chachanga:

Same thing with Kaha (a former top J-martins financier); ran into that crew in '08.
The thing's that most folks wouldn't ever be able to relate to the concept of overnight hustles and all that "breaking bad" stuff but mehn, tha shyyts real.
Even when that is so true, pedestrian-level, plebe-mentality bottom-feeders with thick skulls never know how to reinvent themselves or consolidate to the point of sustainable affluence like e-money's achieved!
And that's why they'll never be able to go legit even if they started out being "on-the-low"!

That's why one of my favorite reads of all times is Mario Puzo's epic novel - "The GodFather!"

What I peprsonally learn from that is that "even if you started out doling because you didn't know better, you have to grow and evolve enough to know how to launder and legit your shytt! You diversify and then break off.

Isn't that what the Dangote types are all doing? With all the unfair moratoriums and dirty-money Govt preferential treatments they use to land most of their contracts? But, even as unfair as that may be, do they give back to the community, Nooooo!
Dangote's doing the opposite. That's why the media is painting him like one kain champion despite all sane minds outside Nigeria saying he's got a huge part of the econo-political strangleholds tying Nigeria down to monopolistic feudalism.

You do that and make your wealth relevant to the community, empowering the poor and then, even when the Batman types come for you, they'll realize they're on a long thing...no one was really that clean all along!

As per E-money as an individual, I just hope, for his sake, that all these flaunting don't mean the bloke's coming apart at the seams. He always did know how to enjoy his life without all these flaunting sturvs.

Na him know sha... na so the oil and gas part usually turns over your dough like say na money printing machine but Bubu don nail all dat one now!

Bro..ur reasoning sharp...i go like know u ...
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Pringlez: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Abeg where the E.Money dey so that make I tellam say na ds same arguement them been want take commot all my teeth yesterday oo, sake of say I been dey tell the people for at lunch make them no dey attribute everybody's wealth to 'blood/juju money for this Naija.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
This poll is biased.

Why will he ask people that chose "legit money" to state their reasons.

But didn't do that for others?

He could as well ask those that chose "ritual" to state where his alter is located, how many people he has used for ritual and how much the ritual has fetched him.

He could also ask those that chose "drugs" to state how he gets the drugs, from where ho gets it, to who he sells to, how he operates and all that.

He could as well ask the ones that chose "419" to state his modus operandi, those he has tricked and how much he has gotten from it so far.

To me, that poll is trash, because he has already conditioned the mind of the voters. In that case, many votes would have been made invalid simply because there is no cogent reason as to why they chose "legit money", but the votes of others who either chose, "drug","419" or "ritual" will count, simply because there is no criteria given as to why they think that,that was how he made the money through such means.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Joavid:

exactly.
in the US, slap ur wife n ur neighbor will call the police,bt in naija, people will say its a family affair until the man beats the woman to death.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by fuke(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?

It is our business because the guy crave publicity so he is answerable to the public.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

You is so dumb? Alot of companies hirer equipment they dont need for long term use in upstream industry you duckling! Certain jobs are one off thus the equipment dont need to be hired.. Fool if i had said he sells drugs you would be quick to agree? frustrated fraggle
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
NubiLove:
All the company you mentioned have their own equipment... they don't rent or hire from anybody. It is like saying GTB, First Bank and UBA go about borrowing printers and photocopiers to run their business....

Alot of companies hire equipment they dont need for long term use in upstream industry you duckling! Certain jobs are one off thus the equipment dont need to be hired..
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

You is so dumb? Alot of companies hirer equipment they dont need for long term use in upstream industry you duckling! Certain jobs are one off thus the equipment dont need to be hired.. Fool if i had said he sells drugs you would be quick to agree? frustrated fraggle
You be bastard sha.. That's all I know. Just have a look at this little struggling mofo. What's my business with you ur useless and miserable life.
Animal.
A lot of companies do but chevron and Mobil don't hire those kind of machines like the dude said. If you've never worked there or know anything about them then just shut the fvck up and don't be stupíd.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

You be bastard sha.. That's all I know. Just have a look at this little struggling mofo. What's my business with you ur useless and miserable life.
Animal.
A lot of companies do but chevron and Mobil don't hire those kind of machines like the dude said. If you've never worked there or know anything about them then just shut the fvck up and don't be stupíd.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wanna be big boi. Go stick your tongue in an electric socket after paying the debts you owe PHCN... Typical frustrated recession ridden poorly educated diseased fowl!

What do you know bout upstream coys besides what you google on your Tecno phone? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

sUBSEA 7, fdW are examples of oil servicing coys, and lots of jobs get outsourced to these guys by the Big offshore coys like those you mentioned.

These oil servicing coys hirer and rent equipment from people like E-money for jobs from Argon welding to prospecting equipment.

Its a practice that even goes on internationally you maggot!

Gone are the days of having every single equipment which once used for like 6 months might not be used for the next 12 months.
down syndrome patient like you to understand the dynamics of upstream practices after all you spend most of your days at the baba ijebu stand on your ghetto street.

You are a blackhole of intelligence hence your rather distasteful choice of words but alas i do not suffer fools so do the ghetto you reside in a favor and get a proper education you unfortunate orphan.

Start a trade sell corn and coconuts or go and learn how to ride an okada or whatever it is people of your ilk engage in these days but do not try to engage me in any form of intellectual jausting for you will fail 100% of the time.

You are baba suwe i am Denzel, not clear enough? you are Obasanjo and i am Putin, you are a piglet and i am a werewolf. Back the fvck off kiddo
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Animal.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wanna be big boi. Go stick your tongue in an electric socket after paying the debts you owe PHCN... Typical frustrated recession ridden poorly educated diseased fowl!

What do you know bout upstream coys besides what you google on your Tecno phone? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

sUBSEA 7, fdW are examples of oil servicing coys, and lots of jobs get outsourced to these guys by the Big offshore coys like those you mentioned.

These oil servicing coys hirer and rent equipment from people like E-money for jobs from Argon welding to prospecting equipment.

Gone are the days of having every single equipment which once used for like 6 months might not be used for the next 12 months.
down syndrome patient like you to understand the dynamics of upstream practices after all you spend most of your days at the baba ijebu stand on your ghetto street.

You are a blackhole of intelligence hence your rather distasteful choice of words but alas i do not suffer fools so do the ghetto you reside in a favor and get a proper education you unfortunate orphan.

Start a trade sell corn and coconuts or go and learn how to ride an okada or whatever it is people of your ilk engage in these days but do not try to engage me in any form of intellectual jausting for you will fail 100% of the time.

You are baba suwe i am Denzel, not clear enough? you are Obasanjo and i am Putin, you are a piglet and i am a werewolf. Back the fvck off kiddo..
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lamzee:
I dey always wonder how the Guy take get the dough, buh God knows the best
its only in nigeria yu hear God know best

who in nigeria does not know the business of bbill gate or mark z etc that gave them their billions despite the fact they are not nigerian.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You are baba suwe i am Denzel, not clear enough? you are Obasanjo and i am Putin, you are a piglet and i am a werewolf. Back the fvck off kiddo..
Oboy e don they wey I see this kind of stupídity last. Dude is just deliberately stupīd and depressed that he keeps sharing his meaningless posts all by himself just to feel useful. I worked with nnpc for 2 years so just shut the fvck up and listen to me rather than supporting your Igbo brothers in crime, drug trafficking, prostitution, 419, fraud and homosexuality. I shouldn't stoop so low to even be arguing with a wretched being like you.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Oboy e don they wey I see this kind of stupídity last. Dude is just deliberately stupīd and depressed that he keeps sharing his meaningless posts all by himself just to feel useful. I worked with nnpc for 2 years so just shut the fvck up and listen to me rather than supporting your Igbo brothers in crime, drug trafficking, prostitution, 419, fraud and homosexuality. I shouldn't stoop so low to even be arguing with a wretched being like you.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA... is that all you got? Working as a security man with NNPC doesn't qualify you to give an opinion on this Einstein.... I know i will hurt alot of feelings of my friends here for going at you like this but

so i wont spare your underfed polio infected corpse here..
Now i will refrain from being to harsh so i dont give you an aneurysm
You are a liar, a ghetto dwelling, malnourished, mentally challenged, schizophrenic, delusional, hungry, inbred, joker who believes the fantasies running around inhis contorted head to the extent that you that you now come online to spread your stupidity? My the Lord have mercy on your gender confused soul!
All you had to say was you worked in NNPC as a security man? how does that debunk my points?

You can feel free to diss my tribe all you want i could careless what a perpetual failure like you thinks...so inbetween your cannabis sessions and inter fraud attempts do find time to get a proper education.... FRAUD isn't a career.

You can save all this your talk for your under bridge kparga spot members and dont bring such stupidity here again..

someone so stup1d he was rejected as a sucide bomber for Boko Haram...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.