Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) (49908 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
$168,000...did you not see it on NL front page? You cqn even google the name of the watch, she flaunted it.

Can you compare that to the $90,000 car E-Money bought? How come nobody is trolling Florence Otedola for wasting almost twice that amount on a stupid wrist watch?
Madam,you're simply jealous of Florence Otedola. She's got the money and she's flaunting her billions of naira by buying what she loves to rock
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by logicab: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Whats my native name ? What brand of automobiles do I own ? How many houses have I got and what are the addresses ? Infact, show me my picture on the internet. You see ? I do brag, but you dont know me. But you know e-mail...sorry...emoney is Emeka Okonkwo and we know his face, his kids faces, his wife and his shoes and cars but we do not know the source of his income and now we are speculating that he is into drug or fraud, which is bad for a young man like him. One day one day, shit will hit the ceiling. God forbid he goes very broke, internet will burst with the headlines.
...all it takes is for someone who wants to be you to dig up all that info.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by delishpot: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

You is so dumb? Alot of companies hirer equipment they dont need for long term use in upstream industry you duckling! Certain jobs are one off thus the equipment dont need to be hired.. Fool if i had said he sells drugs you would be quick to agree? frustrated fraggle
Uchihaitaci:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Wanna be big boi. Go stick your tongue in an electric socket after paying the debts you owe PHCN... Typical frustrated recession ridden poorly educated diseased fowl!
What do you know bout upstream coys besides what you google on your Tecno phone? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
sUBSEA 7, fdW are examples of oil servicing coys, and lots of jobs get outsourced to these guys by the Big offshore coys like those you mentioned.
These oil servicing coys hirer and rent equipment from people like E-money for jobs from Argon welding to prospecting equipment.
Its a practice that even goes on internationally you maggot!
Gone are the days of having every single equipment which once used for like 6 months might not be used for the next 12 months.
down syndrome patient like you to understand the dynamics of upstream practices after all you spend most of your days at the baba ijebu stand on your ghetto street.
You are a blackhole of intelligence hence your rather distasteful choice of words but alas i do not suffer fools so do the ghetto you reside in a favor and get a proper education you unfortunate orphan.
Start a trade sell corn and coconuts or go and learn how to ride an okada or whatever it is people of your ilk engage in these days but do not try to engage me in any form of intellectual jausting for you will fail 100% of the time.
You are baba suwe i am Denzel, not clear enough? you are Obasanjo and i am Putin, you are a piglet and i am a werewolf. Back the fvck off kiddo..

Cjai, nor dey too vex like this. Abeg, no vex again
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by chachanga: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Icemany:

Bro..ur reasoning sharp...i go like know u ...

Ah, na God o, my bro! Na God plus the tough lecturers in the school of hard knocks! grin
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Olarwharley(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
I tire for dem o..abeg wetin concern dem with how d guy dey make him money..na their papa money?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by marvis13(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Whether nah legal or illegal it is no bodies business because hence I am concern 98% of Nigerian citizen are not legitimate with there income even you and I.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by numen(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na you clean the sweat? Abegii...These polls happen alot around the world and its not gonna stop anytime soon.

safarigirl:
victim of what?

For the love of God! If you people spent as much time making your own money as you did investigating the source of others wealth maybe you would be as rich as they are.

A man will sweat for his money and then you want to make rubbish of his effort because he hammered at a young age?

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Zaramdgreat(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
If u say na juju, go do ur own!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by BenZyncla(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
iamauxin:
see what poverty can cause?

I would say that it's a MINDSET thing, the 30% bonus in 'bigger prints' if explained because of you have programmed your mind that it is 'scam' u can never understand it.

As a man THINKETH, they say, so he is.

And like I keep advocating, It is wrong to call MMM a 'scam' because just because you don't know how it works or because you don't like the Platform. Continue doing it your own way...God bless our hustles!

I am a participant on MMM both Nigerian and Global. What I have written here is my view.

I know the best time to join is now.
I know that those that invest early will surely reap.
I know MMM may be risky.
I know it also pays
I believe in no risk no pay

You can add me on WhatsApp on +2348027390046 or call me on 08034113771 for more information.

Visit this link to register http:///?i=bjboat2002@yahoo.com
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by BenZyncla(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=wealthsecrets post=49767448]
Now thats one problem those with MMM have, the system has made them unproductive. I never mentioned anything that MMM was a scam but because you feel so defensive you came up with the idea of it been a scam. All i said was that to time to get excited is past.

Bro just as nairabet still pays people on a daily basis, so there is no explanation you will give to an average person who plays that "Do you know that either you win or loose on placing a bet the owner of the betting platform makes gain, so why not be smarter".

MMM pays, so why are you not enjoying alone also, why did you have to put up your number. I only gave a link to a platform for THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED to read through and see feedbacks of those who are in it and you are getting all so worked up. Well i call that fear of the unknown. Just like a thief who goes to steal in the middle of the night, any sound he hears is an enemy even if the person really isnt.

I would say that it's a MINDSET thing, the 30% bonus in 'bigger prints' if explained because of you have programmed your mind that it is 'scam' u can never understand it.

As a man THINKETH, they say, so he is.

And like I keep advocating, It is wrong to call MMM a 'scam' because just because you don't know how it works or because you don't like the Platform. Continue doing it your own way...God bless our hustles!

I am a participant on MMM both Nigerian and Global. What I have written here is my view.

I know the best time to join is now.
I know that those that invest early will surely reap.
I know MMM may be risky.
I know it also pays
I believe in no risk no pay

You can add me on WhatsApp on +2348027390046 or call me on 08034113771 for more information.

Visit this link to register @www./?i=bjboat2002@yahoo.com

MMM pays and i wish you all the best.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
If u say na juju, go do ur own!
Sister tell them o!...Una money loss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.