Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) (49910 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question ma'am. But I'll just tell you this "God doesn't created us to be thinking the same way, so that's his own way of showing people how rich they are and I don't think I need to be doing the same thing to flaunt my money" cool

About what they hustled overnight, it's just a figure of speech I used in that sentence cos that's not what actually happened cool
out of point, anyway people don't think same way, agreed!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Over here in LIFECAMP everyone Flaunt flashy cars. Nobody hav time to rate anoda
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Onliie:
you that you mind your business, are you as rich as he is?
you tell me if your poke-nosing has earned you a dime

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Mimidiva:

out of point, anyway people don't think same way, agreed!

Yeah, people don't think the same way is the point. Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and he doesn't show of his wealth anyhow likewise Bill Gates and co.

It's all about how far you can think and how high a person IQ is cool
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by hexy40: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
it's like u read my mind
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2016
bros u funny oooo draws suspicionwhy u sef dey attract the suspicion?abi why u dey catch am wen dem E-MONEY THROW THE SUSPICION?
jmichlins:
minding your own business is ok but if he's a criminal you need to figure it out cause you might be a victim. He's not the only rich dude but if flaunts money so much that draws suspiction
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?
it is dis mentality that got this country to where it is today. As far as u live in the society n do whatever you do with the society, then its the society's business to know what you are doing and how it affects them.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, people don't think the same way is the point. Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and he doesn't show of his wealth anyhow likewise Bill Gates and co.

It's all about how far you can think and how high a person IQ is cool
Mark: Facebook
E-Money: ___________

thats the topic
anyway, how are you this morning
cool
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by nzubeokafor: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
rudekidd:

you are the same... blacks are not the same, stop generalising angry angry
go bleach na make you know the different
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by raebox: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2016
e money that's electronic money why disturbing the man
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2016
but fools will say mind your business. and you wonder why there's moral decadence in the society.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
bigiyaro:
it is dis mentality that got this country to where it is today. As far as u live in the society n do whatever you do with the society, then its the society's business to know what you are doing and how it affects them.

exactly.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Mimidiva:

E-Money: ___________

thats the topic
anyway, how are you this morning
cool

Lol, how will I know wetin E money dey do for his money when am not his close friend or his relative now??

I'm doing fine and you?? cool
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by danot1030: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:
When will people start minding their business?

Staying out of peoples business saves you extra time for a productive endeavor.

Who wants their success to shock the world?
Part of minding your business is to be sure that your neighbor is not a kidnapper waiting to kidnap your kids for ritual after he must have finished with his own children, Wise up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by dckng16(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2016
With all these razzmatazz and paparazzi displayed by E-money on social media so far. I think if he starts a TV show like them Kadashians in Nigeria. He is really going to get a lot of viewers watching his TV show, cos he is so loved by many... grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by rudekidd: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
nzubeokafor:
go bleach na make you know the different

only people with inferiority complex bleach their skins.... I'm black and proud grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, how will I know wetin E money dey do for his money when am not his close friend or his relative now??

I'm doing fine and you?? cool
good too
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by danot1030: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
A Nigga will be hustling overnight when you people are busy sleeping and he would have become rich before daybreak when you people don wake up and you people go dey question what he did overnight to become rich undecided
You need to convince me that he's the only guy hustling while all other poor folks outside there are playing.

Is it much that the world know the types of business he does, who are his clients and few other things?

Igbo guys wants to justify themselves no matter what means they apply to make money. All i know one day the secret will be exposed.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by logicab: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Dont know what he stands to gain by advertising everything he buys, but not advertising what he does to acquire those things. We've got people that are richer than him miles and bounds, driving Lamboghini and Ferrari but you cant see their houses pictured online. I know he doesnt have $1m in his account, looks like he buys perishables once he has any inflow and rushes online to post pictures. Once you are big and rich, there is always a bigger project that makes you feel that you havent started. That is the humbling dynamics of material acquisition.
...is this the same "Billyonaire" who on several occasions has bragged about how rich he is, or another one?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
logicab:
...is this the same "Billyonaire" who on several occasions has bragged about how rich he is, or another one?

So ?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by logicab: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

So ?
So what moral right do you have to criticize him? Could it be he's richer than you? grin
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2016
shamack:
Na MMM in dey do now,,,,,,owo la fin wa owo
even president boooohari dey into MMM now so dat he go fit make money to bring naija out of reccession. can u beat dat?
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Lamzee:
I dey always wonder how the Guy take get the dough, buh God knows the best

You dey always wonder on how someone made money, and not how you will make yours, shallow minded people.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
The guy na drug Baron jooor
Go arrest am
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Mimidiva:

E-Money: __________
Five-Stars
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by delors(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
That's exactly the question : what hustle does he do overnight that makes him so rich by daybreak?
Drug na hustle o, so is 419, and blood and oil business
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Skelewu: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
gimbayaro:
He does 1st class blood money,i cant imagine how dis guy spends money. No business man will spend money he sweat for the way E money spends money... the truth should always be told... We are all hustlers, but we cant even boost of one million naira.

"We"? You and who? Nigger speak for yourself o. How can you say all hustlers can't boast of a million Naira? Take ya time dia.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
logicab:
So what moral right do you have to criticize him? Could it be he's richer than you? grin
Whats my native name ? What brand of automobiles do I own ? How many houses have I got and what are the addresses ? Infact, show me my picture on the internet. You see ? I do brag, but you dont know me. But you know e-mail...sorry...emoney is Emeka Okonkwo and we know his face, his kids faces, his wife and his shoes and cars but we do not know the source of his income and now we are speculating that he is into drug or fraud, which is bad for a young man like him. One day one day, shit will hit the ceiling. God forbid he goes very broke, internet will burst with the headlines.
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by abbey621(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
The answer is simple, trace the guy's history. How was he raised? Education? Places he has lived? Ignore everything after 2010 and discover emoney the man & not emoney the wealth!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Lumeday(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
stop deceiving urselves...a legal business man wont lavish his money like dis...even top nigerian musicians wont do such in d recession-ridden economy.

Most of these rich people u see lavishing their monies are drug barrons or politicians.

A legal business man would rather acquire appreciable assets or expand his business to fruition...not to talk of ibo men,who are business conscious

the unwiseness of this man is dat he is attracting EFCC,police,NDLEA,kidnappers,robbers etc to himself
So far, so good. EFCC haven't suspected or questioned him. Whatever you feel he's doing to get all the money, it's all not easy. Even blood money(illegal money) isn't easy to come by these days. He's made it already!
Re: Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Twitter influencer, Chidi Okereke, yesterday asked the question below and also created a poll asking people how E-Money makes his money.
See the result after the cut...

Lol...people that picked anything other than 'legit money' though.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/check-out-this-twitter-poll-on-how-e.html

He had an uncle who was a manager in a n upstream comopany and the man started by hiriring equipment used for drilling, dredging, piping deep seas welding, E-money worked with him for years till the man retired and he took over the business, he has equipment rented by the likes of Setraco, Agip, Shell, Chevron, Mobil Exxon, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.