Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (133019 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by persius555(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
nairagreatman:
The results speak for themselves. The difference is clear between PDP's years of misrule in Edo and APC's years under Oshiemole. The paper tigers gave APC no chance just because of the national hardship we are facing now.

Nigerians should know that today's hardship does not mean PDP was or will be a better option.Let us not , like the Israelites , wish to return to Egypt that we cried to get out from.

Ize Iyamu is lucky that the present hardship misinformed many Edo people into voting PDP, else the margin would have been very disgraceful. Thoughtful Nigerians know that the challenges of the day does not mean we should allow PDP to exploit it and manipulate itself to power again. It is enough that trillions on naira of our wealth was wasted in 16 years with nothing to show for it , not even power, or one new refinary.

Today's hardship does not mean PDP should be allowed to play the saint. It will be pot calling the kettle black.

I share your view but this APC party must get his acts together and fix the dying economy for heavens sake. In the next election, they might not be so lucky. Moreover, this election is still inconclusive and too early to judge.

I was in edo last week and i saw a relatively upgraded state far better than how PDP left it some year back, but then it still a far cry from what a developing state should be.
I was impressed with the ubiquitose road signs that litter the entire benin city highways. Like i said, there is more to be done by whichever candidate emerges winner in this election. My people are too learned and well informed to choose based on political sentiment that currently pervades the country.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Byko899(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
ni one said he didnt commendations.. What we are saying is, conceding doesn't make his past sins go away.

And it doesn't have anything to do with Edo which you brought here.
it has everything to do with edo my brother, if edo people wants APC, that is democracy for you,but if all the information and datas that I have is anything to go by,that election was rigged , I was in Benin in 2007,and I went back their in April this year,I must tell u oshomhole changed Bini,he did very well but as long as am concerned APC in this country to almost 70% of Nigerians is synonymous with deceit, lies,fake promises,blames and what have you,in my state in IMO north senatorial district,the election was rigged in my presence

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes GEJ and his wife will go down as the greatest criminal of all time by looting these country dry.

Lolsss... these are the greatest thieves..
Obasanjo
Ibb
Abacha..

Gej just used 5 years ok...

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Poorboy: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes GEJ and his wife will go down as the greatest criminal of all time by looting these country dry.
Them loot our oil money not yours
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ehissi(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
ehissi:
Total PDP 137058
APC 142424

Collation resumes 12 noon. So far, PDP 4 - APC 5 out of 9 local government.............remaining 9 more to go.

APP LEADING WITH 5000 VOTES. TOO MUCH BALLOT BOX SNATCHING. WHOLE POLLING UNITS CANCELLED.

God willing Edo state will get there............protest against the results already taking place in front of INEC office. PDP dominated places alleged took heavy loses in terms of CANCELLATION/Ballot box snatching.

APC people smiling upandan like Lalasticlala after he just issue one fresh 4years ban........ lipsrsealed

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by SAHACO(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?
Even sarrki or madridguy can not be this tribalist because they still wish for one nizooria.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by izmango: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Flets:
And so goes the people's will..................... any resemblance of free and fair election is gone for good.

And where are those zombies that said they would vote out Buhari if he underperforms, this election is for your education.
Come 2019, a dollar will be selling for 1400 naira and Buhari will be president till 2023 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Sensible and capable Nigerians have finalized their escape routes.
eeeeeehhhhhya sorry ooooooo

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by koboko69: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
ialife:

I'm not concerned about national hardship. The present govt has done well n should rest. He didn't have to impose a candidate on the people.
He should give room for someone else to probe his government to know d true state of things, instead of imposing both d governor n d deputy.

Look at this hypocrite o. Did u tell Jonathan to give way and go and rest? Is somone not imposing Iyamu...abeg go and wail elsw where.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
valentinegibbs:
this is the only reasonable post I have seen on this thread,Most of these people crying over the state of our economy wants the country to be like the western European nations and u all think that we can achieve that if there is no law and order,even if we have to exchange 1$=1500#,I wouldn't care once we are reducing corruption and constant misuse of public office.....You all are shouting rigging,when Dickson won,it wasn't rigging?.....Its time to tell ourselves the truth.

Thanks you jare, Most of them want to live a luxury life but don't want to work and that's why most of them mostly ladies are being used for money ritual.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Neimar: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

It is him and his state that will always be backward. He sounds so pained.

I can neva be backward nd xriously I condemn my state
truth be said edo state is backward nd d onli reasonable place is Benin
ekpoma is now an eyesore gosh
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. Ur game is weak.
You can help to strengthen it, or what 're brothers for? lol
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

But they were silent when their son was in power, They never bombing pipelines when their son was in power.. I think PMB need to just declare war on that region and turn it to ashes and nothing will happen. The like of Ban Ki Moon, Obama etc will not even do like say them see anything.
grin grin grin...you think like your lord buhari...two of ona na education dey lack for ona body...hehehehe...them no born buhari and the whole north well to try am...let them try it na...please...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2016
No more results?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss... these are the greatest thieves..
Obasanjo
Ibb
Abacha..

Gej just used 5 years ok...

And what did GEJ do about it when he was in power?

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by philip0906(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Poorboy:
That is why you are still a poor boy undecided
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by udatso: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
ionsman:
The people who voted stay in Edo or visit Edo regularly, so they know what's on ground/the feats the outgoing governor achieved.

But some bunch of funny elements will sit in another state and tell you how Oshiomhole didn't do anything in Edo state.

Shay the likes and shares you people were garnering has turned to Inec votes?

Yeye dey smell. Abeg make I pop my Belaire Rose, no time.
Haha. Well said
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Byko899:
it has everything to do with edo my brother, if edo people wants APC, that is democracy for you,but if all the information and datas that I have is anything to go by,that election was rigged , I was in Benin in 2007,and I went back their in April this year,I must tell u oshomhole changed Bini,he did very well but as long as am concerned APC in this country to almost 70% of Nigerians is synonymous with deceit, lies,fake promises,blames and what have you,in my state in IMO north senatorial district,the election was rigged in my presence
so what happened in port Harcourt and bayelsa, is not rigging abi?
Which state is more important to APC? Rivers/bayelsa or Edo?

Bros think before you talk o.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Poorboy:

hahhaah good and learn to leave in abject poverty for the rest of your life while GEJ and his family enjoy your oil money grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by henryuzor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
ialife:

I'm not concerned about national hardship. The present govt has done well n should rest. He didn't have to impose a candidate on the people.
He should give room for someone else to probe his government to know d true state of things, instead of imposing both d governor n d deputy.
I prefer oshiomhole to impose GO and deputy than for those criminals Ikimi,Anenih and most especially the convicted criminal Igbinedion to impose the fake pastor on Edolites

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL so funny, I believe you should reason like a reasonable person for once. Firstly i never say Niger Deltan are receiving free money but the militants.

@bold so you support the free money for militants and want it to continue? I can bet my life you are one of the strong enemy of this country.

Now despite of the money given to the Niger Delta leaders and the ones given to the militants what has the region achieve so far? Nothing just few people are enriched with that money..

Asari Dokubo makes billion from GEJ and went to invest it in Benin Republic neglected his state Bayelsa and his region South South and you see nothing about that.. Now tell me if he as build his school in South South, do you know how many people from your region will benefit from that?

Tompolo samething using his to train militants and buying warship. Most of your leaders after collecting the money, They use it to go and buy house in Lagos and Abuja, They buy in Dubai, England, US etc leaving you guys to suffer and you are still in support.

Well nothing really concern me about the crude oil cos my life does not depend on it in the first place.

But you and your wretched region that your life depend on it are those crying everyday.
i can partially sympathize with my own people eating from their wealth...please can you tell me what your own people who have stolen from the niger delta done with the monies they stole??..

tompolo runs a company if you must know... a company that employs a whole lot of people...what have your own leaders done for you and your region...

our region is wretched but feeds your region..which region is now more wretched??...

please hide your dirty face...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by samtee37(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
ApC b like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
One Nigeria DOLE grin

SAHACO:

Even sarrki or madridguy can not be this tribalist because they still wish for one nizooria.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

And what did GEJ do about it when he was in power?

He joined the trend, and sadly Buhari os following their step...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by izmango: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
SAHACO:

shut up
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin...you think like your lord buhari...two of ona na education dey lack for ona body...hehehehe...them no born buhari and the whole north well to try am...let them try it na...please...

When OBJ turn Odi town fo ashes what happen? Nothing.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Legend87(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Neimar:
who cares? looting contiues

Edo State the backward state

If u wan see backwardness, go Kogi State. The entire state is like a remote village.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Neimar:

I can neva be backward nd xriously I condemn my state
truth be said edo state is backward nd d onli reasonable place is Benin
ekpoma is now an eyesore gosh
whose fault is it that the only place you have been to in Edo state is Benin city?
Yeah, I might agree with you to an extent that other towns and villages that makes up Edo south are "backward" because their people are known to always run and fails to invest at home, but please take a trip to ubiaja and to my local govt, uromi and you would see that your submission is wrong. Ask an average uromi person and they will tell you that uromi is more developed than major towns even in Benin city.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by henryuzor(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oshiomhole is not someone to be defeated easily....even GEJ with all the military,police,civil defence could not....na dis fake pastor without congregation want to come defeat am.....he dive rock

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kelluckom: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Correct
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ryabcool(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
We will never and ever accept this result. Oshiomole with the cognizance of Buhari have just thwarted the will of the people of edo state. This is daylight robbery and we will not take it

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by udatso: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
bliss121:
Jesu Christi! It is obvious the election was rigged.I'm not feeling happy at all. I give up on Nigeria
Proof?

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

When OBJ turn Odi town fo ashes what happen? Nothing.
and after odi didnt militants get amnesty..besides where is obj with his big nose??..you cant oppress a people to steal their wealth..it doesnt happen...let buhari come to level the niger delta and see the results..nonsense...

longer throat is what is making you act like this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52