Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132852 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by wristbangle: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Another sleepless night loading for the e-wailers. Chai victory is as sweet as honey grin

U dey mind them? They were posting rubbish yesterday night, jubilating like a frustrated money not knowing the tide will change this morning.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
alberson:

Tony aneni local government...
Its tom ikimi local govt and not tony anenih. Anenih is from Esan north east, same with Pdp deputy governorship candidate, John Yakubu.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol. When I was telling people like SamuelAnyawu that most of the people shouting poi on Nairaland are far away from Edo state, they thought I was lying.

Most of them are from a particular region. When you typed '' up poi'' , you see likes from nowhere and you wonder where the likes are coming from. They are hitting the likes with their multiple handles after they shamefully abandon their former handles following the defeat of their adopted son.

Not forgetting the infamous Nairaland says no to biafraaa cheesy.

Where are my good friends, abokibuhari, drss/drss1/drss2?

12 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
To all dos killing .Themselves for pdp mata don't suprise say na ize-iyamu go ist call to congratulate obaseki because they in pdp all knew it was a try your .Luck venture for them .They tried to even get so close a vote to .Apc .Its all federal factor working against apc small but they are crossing that hurdle , Edo .Election the most peaceful .And transparent in the history of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by MzPecs(f): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and Nigeria has giving up on you tongue
It's "given"

You welcome cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

I voted Buhari and Osinbajo and these ones I will only take records on. The rest are part and parcel.
No government in history has succeeded in such however so many governments in history have succeeded fighting it. That, buhari is doing excellently. The only draw back now is the judiciary.

Huh, excellent in corruption fight ke?? or You mean clamping down on opposition? ?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Byko899(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
lol
Wailers and inconsistency ..

He tried hard sound neutral but his sychophancy gave him away as another cheap hate filled wailer grin
is all Good,am above parochial reasoning, he accepted defeat made him a core democrat,and that came after the election and not before the election,check my topics here so u will know better,what he did stunned many people like me,even buhari himself,anyway I know ethnic bashing make some people more happy but I don't belong to that class,I have only one life and am committed to enjoying it,with or without government #enterpreneaur

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
yes how we achieve it i dont care..reason why i partially support the avengers...nigeria isnt just a serious country...trying to achieve results in a serious manner only ends in futility..

pdp shared money and apc is doing same...so to me violence from the masses would reset every leaders head...

and i am so sure that until we somehow restructure this country we are in for another ride of futility...

I don't really understand why you support the Avengers against government of less than a year then is what baffle me, What are the avengers fighting for? are they blind during GEJ era or is it because GEJ is giving them free money that's was why they never care about their region. But when PMB come on board and say no more free money they started bombing?

Tell me how is APC sharing money? maybe am blind to see that but please tell enlighten me on that..

Why can't you cry for restructuring under GEJ..

12 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

One of the Reasons we have Mods and the Report Button is to enable us express our grievances!

If you ain't happy with the results so far, and you think the results of the Nairaland Polling Unit is rigged, kindly endeavor to press the Report Button.

Mods are waiting to address your complaints and grievances at the Nairaland Supreme Court!
Lol... easy on them abeg. Na still Godwin

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by southernbelle(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

where in Edo do you reside? Just a friendly question!

Oredo L.G.A
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by danot1030: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. Oshiomole messed up big time! You can even tell from the way he was even campaigning more than the APC candidate sef. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
See pain!! Observant on Nairaland, that you prefer pdp on Nairaland does not win election for anyone.

You are here writhing in pain. Are you from Edo State to know what they prefer? If you ever think that Edo people will want to return to the years of quantum embezzlement under pdp you've got another thing coming.

As for the Oshiomole issue, he was on the mission to bury the political career and interest of Aninih and Igbinedon in Edo state finally, for the third time now he has rubbished their political relevance in Edo state. Because a vote for pdp in Edo state is vote for Aninih and Igbinedon and a vote for them is to mortgage Edo state to their slavery.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by koboko69: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. Oshiomole messed up big time! You can even tell from the way he was even campaigning more than the APC candidate sef. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
cheesy cheesy
You are the joker of the year. Even Anenih, and Igbinedions could not campaign openly for PDP cos they know they will incure the wrath of the people. U can never compare Igbins and Oshiomole's tenure, i mean never. The only reason PDP even gather votes os because of what's happening at the national level. Haba bros if u are not from Edo, or in Edo, don't speak for Edo people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ifyalways(f): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Plus10:

We have 18 LGAs in Edo State. It's 9 LGA's to go not 5!
I hope you sha can read. I said 5 or more LGA's.

Thank you.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
We told u u ll cry at the end and now u ve started even b4 it even began

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by otokx(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
see heavy protest at inec office...pdp don send ignorant youth come

They have a right to peaceful protest.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Theflint1:
Sister dem neva call Edo North, its going to be a landslide victory for APC at Edo North.
Okiez.

Let's go there. cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
See as wahala full Benin inec office .Benin city will be bloody
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Huh, excellent in corruption fight ke?? or You mean clamping down on opposition? ?

His haters calls it clamping down on opposition but who cares what those inconsequential fools think. Baba is on point as regards fighting corruption. The same accusation was levelled against obj/ribadu however after them, there was no serious fight till now. Haters can come kiss my arse. They can only continue to mumble and grumble while baba continue to go against our yam eaters. That's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ubenedictus(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2016
permanentgrace:
So everybody is now congratulating APShit? I see psychophancy at its peak. Meanwhile, the winner is yet to be announced. Calm your nerves first.
THE REMAINING LGA ARE MAINLY APC AREAS.

Akoko edo will vote apc, etsako west is oshiomole land, + the remaining etsako land. pdp stronghold has finished, apc and pdp will drag ikpoba oha, and the ovia lgas.
APc has won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by bigeliot(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
wake me up wen d winner is decleared
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
nma24:
So people still voted for APC... Edo people and Akara dey like 5 and 6
grin grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

I don't really understand why you support the Avengers against government of less than a year then is what baffle me, What are the avengers fighting for? are they blind during GEJ era or is it because GEJ is giving them free money that's was why they never care about their region. But when PMB come on board and say no more free money they started bombing?

Tell me how is APC sharing money? maybe am blind to see that but please tell enlighten me on that..

Why can't you cry for restructuring under GEJ..
who ever told you the niger delta was receiving free money??...isnt the money meant for them??..i hope you can see the consequences of truncating the so called free money?..hope we are all enjoying the cut in crude production??..hope our economy is happy with buhari??...what ever monies given to the niger is well deserved by the region..right now resource control is what we need so that this country can look beyond oil...what yardua and gej fought hard to achieve buhari came to destroy in less than 2 years...

are you telling me you didnt get the message of both pdp and apc sharing money in edo state for the elections

what do you take the pac for??,,...saints
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by shaqhead: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Flets:
And so goes the people's will..................... any resemblance of free and fair election is gone for good.

And where are those zombies that said they would vote out Buhari if he underperforms, this election is for your education.
Come 2019, a dollar will be selling for 1400 naira and Buhari will be president till 2023 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Sensible and capable Nigerians have finalized their escape routes.
Is ds ur latest twist to ur narrative? You ddnt peddle this yesterday when the media was awash with PDP leading!

I guess u wdnt be spinnning this hooey if the obvious wasnt the case....Son, deal with it!

Edo indigenes have made their votes count without the usual large scale violence and it rings loud and clear except u are deaf.

The only selling point for PDP is the economic hardship and it failed woefully in selling their candidate!

Where r u escaping to? Anywy cameroun is not far! Escape ko Nescafe ni!

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

His haters calls it clamping down on opposition but who cares what those inconsequential fools think. Baba is on point as regards fighting corruption. The same accusation was levelled against obj/ribadu however after them, there was no serious fight till now. Haters can come kiss my arse. They can only continue to mumble and grumble while baba continue to go against our yam eaters. That's all that matters.

Ok then. .. just remember what goes around comes around. ..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by playboy99(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
otokx:

They have a right to peaceful protest.
hunger never catch dem na y shebi na pdp win or dey whr xpecting 0 for apc lol
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
MzPecs:

It's "given"

You welcome cool
it was actually a typo.. Modified it

Thanks anyway.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
APC can rig o. Chai lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by back2sender: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Neimar:
who cares? looting contiues

Edo State the backward state
Why u dey cry? PDP commisioner on nairaland.
When we tell una sey elections is not won be making noise on nairaland, you called us Stupod now we know who dey be DULLARD.
big ups to all my APC BROS for keeping it real amd my people in OWAN for making me proud.
We are coming for Ondo, followed by Abia.
We dont make noise on social media like ipod yoots and thier fedora cap people.
UP APC ¡! ¡! ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
I see APC winning, power changed hands in the night
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Byko899:
is all Good,am above parochial reasoning, he accepted defeat made him a core democrat,and that came after the election and not before the election,check my topics here so u will know better,what he did stunned many people like me,even buhari himself,anyway I know ethnic bashing make some people more happy but I don't belong to that class,I have only one life and am committed to enjoying it,with or without government #enterpreneaur
so, accepting election result automatically made him the next best thing after moin moin?

What would he have done, declare himself president for life?

Dude, its democracy, he doesn't have a choice.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ritababe(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
stevepee42:

This is why I support obaseki., because ize iyamu is a rogue. ............boy boy for the igbinedions

yeah we are not fools

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
ehie:

But now, they just pad the budget, travel in an entourage of hundreds, ensure the sick in Nigeria cannot get well by going to india or whatver to get their kidney transplant, make everone go back to farms without lands, fertilize , and where GEJ made people around him wealthy, APC make only their family members wealth so the rest can in destitution sing ...bambi allah with begging bowls, in Abuja thy demolished a market catering for 3,000 traders and yesterday the demolished a settlement for the handicapped, as if that is not enough the frsc will start impounding vehicles by monday because their speed limiters, how much can Nigerians take before we start carrying arms

The issue of padded budget when the Presidency want to intervene, Your likes are crying and wailing of tyranny and witch hunting.

You talk about the entourage that travel with PMB to UN submit do you expect him to travel to UN submit with 5 entourages? Where are you when GEJ travel to the same UN submit with over 600 entourages?

hmmm i swear you have learn to live with your corrupt life and nothing can change that, If markets was build in a wrong place so the Government should ignore it because it carter for more than 3.000 people? When Fashola demolish houses and shops in Lagos in 2007 did anybody died over it? people cry and wail but today we are enjoying it.. Illegan structures are meant to be demolished and nothing you or your God forsaken region can do about it..

So FRSC should not do their work again? they should allow people to be driving around without speed limiter? Can that happen in US, UK and those western countries where you guy are trying to turn Nigeria to? Sorry learn to live with it cos it's change era.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.