Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (133054 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by shaqhead: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
anonimi:

The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC are renowned riggers from time immemorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Oga u do ur job better with pix...oya go check ur archive!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Unigweson25(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:
I never doubted The fact that anything IPORK,BIAFRAUDIANS
Support is bound to fail.

...IPOB AND BIAFRA I SOLIDLY KNOW, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IPORK AND BIAFRADIANS: MAY BE THEY ARE UR DAME FUCKING DAD AND MUM.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ialife: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
senatoradetola:
Edo election is the battle of acceptability. APC is riding on the performance of the incumbent Governor, while PDP relies on the hardship in the Country but so far I think the great people of Edo State chose to continue with the great performance of the present administration.
I'm not concerned about national hardship. The present govt has done well n should rest. He didn't have to impose a candidate on the people.
He should give room for someone else to probe his government to know d true state of things, instead of imposing both d governor n d deputy.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2016
E
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=ibhagab post=49766310]

Edo people prefer Obaseki as a person.
The only reason PDP got reasonable vote is because of national
hardship.[/quote

What reason brought Buhari to power. Same same; NO saints only History
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by zulquar9: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
senatoradetola:
Edo election is the battle of acceptability. APC is riding on the performance of the incumbent Governor, while PDP relies on the hardship in the Country but so far I think the great people of Edo State chose to continue with the great performance of the present administration.
True talk plus

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Byko899:
then you re certainly not well schooled in African politics,and you still do not know why world organizations has so much respect for him till today,sovereignty is not something someone can give out easily in this whole wide world talk less of Africa even when the people does not want you again,obasanjo can never do what jonathan did,accept defeat,so my brother in as much as he failed woefully as a president, him accepting defeat when he has a millions and one reason not to deserves commendation
ni one said he didnt commendations.. What we are saying is, conceding doesn't make his past sins go away.

And it doesn't have anything to do with Edo which you brought here.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
zulquar9:
make dem go hug transformer bro
I swear...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kelpharm: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Don't know how true but seems to be sporadic shootings at d centre by unknown thugs
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:

who ever told you the niger delta was receiving free money??...isnt the money meant for them??..i hope you can see the consequences of truncating the so called free money?..hope we are all enjoying the cut in crude production??..hope our economy is happy with buhari??...what ever monies given to the niger is well deserved by the region..right now resource control is what we need so that this country can look beyond oil...what yardua and gej fought hard to achieve buhari came to destroy in less than 2 years...

are you telling me you didnt get the message of both pdp and apc sharing money in edo state for the elections

what do you take the pac for??,,...saints

LOL so funny, I believe you should reason like a reasonable person for once. Firstly i never say Niger Deltan are receiving free money but the militants.

@bold so you support the free money for militants and want it to continue? I can bet my life you are one of the strong enemy of this country.

Now despite of the money given to the Niger Delta leaders and the ones given to the militants what has the region achieve so far? Nothing just few people are enriched with that money..

Asari Dokubo makes billion from GEJ and went to invest it in Benin Republic neglected his state Bayelsa and his region South South and you see nothing about that.. Now tell me if he as build his school in South South, do you know how many people from your region will benefit from that?

Tompolo samething using his to train militants and buying warship. Most of your leaders after collecting the money, They use it to go and buy house in Lagos and Abuja, They buy in Dubai, England, US etc leaving you guys to suffer and you are still in support.

Well nothing really concern me about the crude oil cos my life does not depend on it in the first place.

But you and your wretched region that your life depend on it are those crying everyday.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
chyeexcel:
Reports suggested that after collation of
727 Polling Units out of 2,672 Units in
Edo state, APC has a total of 69,196votes
while PDP has 75,088votes; with over
13000 rendered invalid. From naij.com.Details not included though.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by valentinegibbs(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

The issue of padded budget when the Presidency want to intervene, Your likes are crying and wailing of tyranny and witch hunting.

You talk about the entourage that travel with PMB to UN submit do you expect him to travel to UN submit with 5 entourages? Where are you when GEJ travel to the same UN submit with over 600 entourages?

hmmm i swear you have learn to live with your corrupt life and nothing can change that, If markets was build in a wrong place so the Government should ignore it because it carter for more than 3.000 people? When Fashola demolish houses and shops in Lagos in 2007 did anybody died over it? people cry and wail but today we are enjoying it.. Illegan structures are meant to be demolished and nothing you or your God forsaken region can do about it..

So FRSC should not do their work again? they should allow people to be driving around without speed limiter? Can that happen in US, UK and those western countries where you guy are trying to turn Nigeria to? Sorry learn to live with it cos it's change era.
this is the only reasonable post I have seen on this thread,Most of these people crying over the state of our economy wants the country to be like the western European nations and u all think that we can achieve that if there is no law and order,even if we have to exchange 1$=1500#,I wouldn't care once we are reducing corruption and constant misuse of public office.....You all are shouting rigging,when Dickson won,it wasn't rigging?.....Its time to tell ourselves the truth.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by SAHACO(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?
If you hate igbos this much, if you're sure you're one (igbo born) then kill yourself and be reborn in the north.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by adioolayi(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. Oshiomole messed up big time! You can even tell from the way he was even campaigning more than the APC candidate sef. So i am surprised to see APC leading.

Ranting is not enough..and will never be....The aggrieved ones would have collected their PVC and show the APC way out!
Many will claim they don't want a particular party in governance..talking and ranting is not enough... They have to go out and vote....Serious minded Edo people have had their say!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

Hmmmm, my office is located somewhere around the city center. wanna buy you a drink, don't say no.
Lol. Ur game is weak.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by izzou(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Mynd44

With all due respect,close down this thread

The bashing here is too much grin

Abeg

But as for me sha, I would have preferred iyamu to Obaseki. Politics is about the personality, not the party.

Well, Edo have decided. I happy for them.

Waiting to vote Kowa party in 2019 cool
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Julivas(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
senatoradetola:
You make sense bro.
Exactly, if not for the current situation in the country, the margin will be so wide because of the performing governor, osho baba.
Bro, i like the way u reason.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Tamakay(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:

undecided who teach you maths?

Do ur maths and prove me wrong then I will tell u who taught me maths
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
the niger delta has always cried for restructuring...open your history books...the PIB that was part of the restructuring what happened to it??

But they were silent when their son was in power, They never bombing pipelines when their son was in power.. I think PMB need to just declare war on that region and turn it to ashes and nothing will happen. The like of Ban Ki Moon, Obama etc will not even do like say them see anything.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by stchinedu: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:
Some bittered Igbos that re Yet to recover from electoral shock carry edo election for head like gala and lacesera.

ELA OJUKAN grincheesytonguetonguetongue

ela ojukan ke? omo the thing don pass dat o...this na ela oju-meji grin grin

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by fmlala: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
SonofDevil:
Some bittered Igbos that re Yet to recover from electoral shock carry edo election for head like gala and lacesera.

SonofDevil:

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Neimar: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
back2sender:

Why u dey cry? PDP commisioner on nairaland.
When we tell una sey elections is not won be making noise on nairaland, you called us Stupod now we know who dey be DULLARD.
big ups to all my APC BROS for keeping it real amd my people in OWAN for making me proud.
We are coming for Ondo, followed by Abia.
We dont make noise on social media like ipod yoots and thier fedora cap people.
UP APC ¡! ¡! ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡

ogbeni I nr get party but I stayed in edo b4
d state is backward jor
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
ehie:

We shall go down in history as the greatest statesmen of all time,or as the greatest criminals”
― Joseph Goebbels

Yes GEJ and his wife will go down as the greatest criminal of all time by looting these country dry.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kelpharm: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
#pray4edo
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
joisfeko:
su are very very stupid,devil go damage ur life.
Ahahahaha Bros nawaoooo, naso the thing pain you?

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

angry No!
Cool!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by chukist: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Who are hell still believe on 9ja politician?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ilynem(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this results, i condemn it, i condemn it.
We will never accept this results, we wont accept it.
This is a big rape to democracy. An election PDP won massively.
Now overnight manipulation have turned the results to mockery.
We call on INEC to as a matter of urgency cancel this election or face our wrath.
The tears im sheding here will never go in vain.
Quote me and chukwu okike abiama will punish you.

Oh my God, what a fools paradise. Which way Nigetians ??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
kelpharm:
#pray4edo
Cry no more!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by henryuzor(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
valentinegibbs:
this is the only reasonable post I have seen on this thread,Most of these people crying over the state of our economy wants the country to be like the western European nations and u all think that we can achieve that if there is no law and order,even if we have to exchange 1$=1500#,I wouldn't care once we are reducing corruption and constant misuse of public office.....You all are shouting rigging,when Dickson won,it wasn't rigging?.....Its time to tell ourselves the truth.
The annoying part of it all is what should be our business with price of dollar...is it our currency?, if not long throat for imported goods and lazy Ness. ..we want to import everything and then wonder why there are no jobs in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50