Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal (2301 Views)

A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
career is guaranteed? Hmmm... I think Millions of Nigerians that have lost their jobs in the last few months have been lied to.
so.....How are you suppose to go into marriage without any source of funding? So you want her to be a housewife so that her husband can be controlling her like a malu? undecided you do well undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by motherfucker: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
so.....How are you suppose to go into marriage without any source of funding? So you want her to be a housewife so that her husband can be controlling her like a malu? undecided you do well undecided
lol. You being myopic after reading her report.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Lsofdk(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

what if she accepts the proposal and he wants to wed ASAP?
i see no problem in that.

have you given consideration to the fact that as time goes by her job may become more demanding, supposing the man understands and allows her some time to settle i, does she keep giving him more excuses as to why they should keep raising a family on hold because of her jobundecided
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
lol. You being myopic after reading her report.
how please?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Lsofdk(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
In my opinion, career is a top priority more than anything else smiley.....I will advice her to focus on her career first before thinking of marriage because [s]career is guaranteed while marriage is never guaranteed[/s]....unless her boyfriend is willing to be patient enough and wait for her until she finally settles in her career. Imagine if her boyfriend leave her for another lady after she's sacrificed her career sad....is that not fvcked up?!
point of correction… nothing on earth is guaranteed
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
samuelUMOH:
This is not a lie the age of the lady is crucial .For instance if she is 30plus or going close to menopause will you say career comes first?
Yes! undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

point of correction… nothing on earth is guaranteed
you are definitely right! So why will she go for what she's not into fully. In life you are meant to pursue what makes you happy and from the looks of it, she wants her career more than marriage cool tongue
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by motherfucker: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
how please?
No guy who wants to make make a woman become a house wife would agree to let her work in the first place. The dude want her to succeed.

All she has to do is tell what's up ( she hasn't done that but already making up issues on assumptions)

They can get married and decide not to have babies for 3 years till she wants it.

She can take your advise, marry her job and cry later af losing the guy.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
No guy who wants to make make a woman become a house wife would agree to let her work in the first place. The dude want her to succeed.

All she has to do is tell what's up ( she hasn't done that but already making up issues on assumptions)

They can get married and decide not to have babies for 3 years till she wants it.

but the company want only single ladies not married ladies, what of when they get married, the company finds out and she lose her job, what next? undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Lsofdk(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you are definitely right! So why will she go for what she's not into fully. In life you are meant to pursue what makes you happy and from the looks of it, she wants her career more than marriage cool tongue
she's not fully into it because of her new job, which demands she remain single.

one thing is still unknown if she picks career over marriage… how long her company expects her to remain single
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

she's not fully into it because of her new job, which demands she remain single.

one thing is still unknown if she picks career over marriage… how long her company expects her to remain single
few years, at least let her settle down first, then she can talk to her boss that she wants to progress in her personal life smiley....its negotiatable after she's worked for the company for few years to gain their trust and who knows, her boss might consider it smiley
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Cutehector wink
sorry I replied late. I just never saw dis mention... smiley

Some ppo"s comments in here sha.. dey do me mk I konk dem
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
sorry I replied late. I just never saw dis mention... smiley

Some ppo"s comments in here sha.. dey do me mk I konk dem

I'm getting used to it grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
do you lack comprehension problem?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

i see no problem in that.

have you given consideration to the fact that as time goes by her job may become more demanding, supposing the man understands and allows her some time to settle i, does she keep giving him more excuses as to why they should keep raising a family on hold because of her jobundecided

This is an agreement both of them have to take together
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:

No one cries because they lost someone there are many people out there to replace who's gone grin

Yes they can put babies on hold till she's ready but y'all forgetting she told her company she's single and that's one of the criteria for getting her job so immediately bobo pops up she might lose that job
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by motherfucker: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

No one cries because they lost someone there are many people out there to replace who's gone grin

Yes they can put babies on hold till she's ready but y'all forgetting she told her company she's single and that's one of the criteria for getting her job so immediately bobo pops up she might lose that job
That is what you would think that there is many fishes in river. I used to be member of that school of thought until something happened. Trust me, that thought if very destructive that we think.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
That is what you would think that there is many fishes in river. I used to be member of that school of thought until something happened. Trust me, that thought if very destructive that we think.

it is not a school of thought it's a glaring reality
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by motherfucker: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

it is not a school of thought it's a glaring reality
there are many many fishes, that's not disputable. How easy do you find good healthy fish?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
there are many many fishes, that's not disputable. How easy do you find good healthy fish?

with nice dangling earthworms grin
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by motherfucker: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

with nice dangling earthworms grin
you. I need to hug my pillow.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down A Marriage Proposal by Talk2Bella(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
motherfucker:
you. I need to hug my pillow.

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Every Lady Must Know Before She Sleep With A Man / My Friendds New Girl Friend Is messin up... / A nairalander Pre Wedding & Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.