Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30372 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Pathetic hood rat. Slander me again and see what comes next. Useless animal.

Empty headed internet thug.

Wo, shymexx or whatever you call yourself, may Sopanna strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum if you don't post screenshots of Ishilove chasing you. May the gods of your ancestors afflict you with more poverty (you're already church rat broke as it is) if you don't present concrete proof of Ishilove trying to flirt with you. May Eledumare Himself spoil everything in your life if you don't open the mail I sent you, screenshot it and post it here.

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. Oponu omo ayidayida.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lest I forget: sukkot, where's JeSoul? I e-miss that chic.

Now, that's a good and highly educated chic you wanna chat to everyday of the week. Class personified.

JeSoul from Boston, 5-star chic.
prolly creeping on NL under a different moniker lolzzz . she did have cancer though. hopefully she is still alive right ?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Ishilove:
Pathetic hood rat. Slander me again and see what comes next. Useless animal.

Empty headed internet thug.
grin grin grin dayummmmm
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
What is happening here? grin

Nairaland is some weird place. Seriously, are the guys discussing movies already?

Please Ishilove! Can you just leave the "thug" and get on to better things?

Is it worth it? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Oildichotomy:
What is happening here? grin

Nairaland is some weird place. Seriously, are the guys discussing movies already?

Please Ishilove! Can you just leave the "thug" and get on to better things?

Is it worth it? grin grin grin
He has been slandering me for a very long time so I am putting that iidiot in his place. You just can't make frivolous accusations and think you will get away with it. I've being ignoring him but today, I say make I kuku remind am sey the gentility of a tiger should never be mistaken for weakness grin

I'm going off now, when I return, if I am still in the mood I will summon more curses for the lying, broke, reetarded orang utan named shymexx cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
[b]my all time favorite was a different world. mayne the outfits in that show was crazy. i used to watch that show to look at the clothes lolzz. em niggaz was killin it when it came to fashion. hillman college. family matters ? was aiittttt but never really resonated with me too much, my wife and kids ? nah i wasnt feeling that at all. shyttt was corny to me., now in living color was the shytttt. lots of rappers showcased at the end which was my favorite segment, jamie foxx show ? was aiiitttt but the characters were too dull to catch my attention. i know one which you forgot ? living single with queen latifah. now that was the shytttt. i still watch it today. in fact kyle barker the dark skin brother is a friend of mine online and we do chat. NY undercover malik yoba was the shytttt. loved that show bro. urban gritty. yeah that sheneneh part i wasnt feeling a guy dressing like a woman. plus he didnt even try to look like an attractive woman. although i like jerome the midget with the bugga in his nose lolzzzz and otis the security man. and hustle man lolzzz, and brother man from the fifth flo [/b] grin grin

Yes, a different world would've to be the greatest black sitcom ever, after The Cosby Show. Tupac was on it as well. Ditto Jamie Foxx, Jada Pinkett et al. It was more of a mix of black college life and urban hip-hop world, when hip-hop was making its way into the mainstream. And it also branched out from The Cosby Show. However, I don't I'll gravitate towards it the way you did cos I was super-young when it was on TV. It's just the same with the way I never really got into Desmond's, till later, despite the fact that the story was about Peckham.

C'mon, family matters was crazy lol. Urkel was that guy loool. Don't hate on my wife and kids...I related to Michael perfectly. Yes, it was a bang bang version of The Cosby Show and The Fresh Prince. But it still catered to people. grin

Living single wasn't really my shyte cos the story had more to do with women. Watched it, but was never crazy about it. Now, New York Undercover was shiiiit. I think that's why I still like Malik Yoba till this day. I don't even see his Puerto Rican partner from the movie, Michael DeLorenzo, anymore. Where is he? A lot of rappers also made appearances on it.

Sheneneh was funny as fvck. You know back then, homosexuality wasn't as publicised as it's today and you would just think a man changing costumes into being a woman is funny, especially based on how crazy and ghetto the character was. It might be corny now, but it wasn't corny back then. Heck, my own parents never missed it. They lived for Martin and would sit there and start laughing. Sheneneh was a legend! grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
prolly creeping on NL under a different moniker lolzzz . she did have cancer though. hopefully she is still alive right ?

I never knew she had cancer. Wow! shocked

That's some effed up shyte. I just know she went ghost in 2013 and I haven't seen her since then.

I hope she's alright wherever she's. May the most high protect/bless her. She's so funny, knowledgeable, and highly educated.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2016
All these illiterate dirty village rats and always playing victim. grin

I don't know how you could jump into something that had absolutely nothing to do with you (you've been doing it for years now - stalking me everywhere), yet claim victim lol. About slander, yano. grin

Get ya primitive village rat arse with whiskers out of here and crawl back into ya hole. Attention seeking oafs. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

I never knew she had cancer. Wow! shocked

That's some effed up shyte. I just know she went ghost in 2013 and I haven't seen her since then.

I hope she's alright wherever she's. May the most high protect/bless her. She's so funny, knowledgeable, and highly educated.
Yup she got the big C and then went ghost.

on a side note, i see you running around NL pushing your weight around bullying people up and down. I gotta admit you got some fire in you but you gotta admit that the only nigga who you cant conquer and who whoops yo ass everytime is dat nigga sukkot. admit that shyttt nigga
grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Yes, a different world would've to be the greatest black sitcom ever, after The Cosby Show. Tupac was on it as well. Ditto Jamie Foxx, Jada Pinkett et al. It was more of a mix of black college life and urban hip-hop world, when hip-hop was making its way into the mainstream. And it also branched out from The Cosby Show. However, I don't I'll gravitate towards it the way you did cos I was super-young when it was on TV. It's just the same with the way I never really got into Desmond's, till later, despite the fact that the story was about Peckham.

C'mon, family matters was crazy lol. Urkel was that guy loool. Don't hate on my wife and kids...I related to Michael perfectly. Yes, it was a bang bang version of The Cosby Show and The Fresh Prince. But it still catered to people. grin

Living single wasn't really my shyte cos the story had more to do with women. Watched it, but was never crazy about it. Now, New York Undercover was shiiiit. I think that's why I still like Malik Yoba till this day. I don't even see his Puerto Rican partner from the movie, Michael DeLorenzo, anymore. Where is he? A lot of rappers also made appearances on it.

Sheneneh was funny as fvck. You know back then, homosexuality wasn't as publicised as it's today and you would just think a man changing costumes into being a woman is funny, especially based on how crazy and ghetto the character was. It might be corny now, but it wasn't corny back then. Heck, my own parents never missed it. They lived for Martin and would sit there and start laughing. Sheneneh was a legend! grin
brah that shyttt was on reruns and the whole 100 plus episodes is on youtube. i dont think i watched it live when they were doing it. i stumbled on to it much later. micheal delorenzo ? that nigga is like 60 years old lolzzzz. he looked super young on the show but he was old. he prolly in the retirement home now bro lolzzz grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin

Shymm3xx & sukkot,

I must admit, I am the biggest fan of your beefs. Always so funny and entertaining. You guys are like Ying and Yang, opposing forces yet different sides of the same coin.

Big up to the real man Shymmex and Prophet Sukkot smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:
grin grin grin

Shymm3xx & sukkot,

I must admit, I am the biggest fan of your beefs. Always so funny and entertaining. You guys are like Ying and Yang, opposing forces yet different sides of the same coin.

hahaha Loj you gotta admit i kick dat niggas ass all the time tho. jus sayin lolzzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
Yup she got the big C and then went ghost.

on a side note, i see you running around NL pushing your weight around bullying people up and down. I gotta admit you got some fire in you but you gotta admit that the only nigga who you cant conquer and who whoops yo ass everytime is dat nigga sukkot. admit that shyttt nigga
grin cheesy grin

Sad. She's full of life and I swear she used to be a radio presenter on some radio station in Boston. That's good woman right there. Not her, but God knows best. I hope she's alright where she's. My proper e-fam right there.

Lol, I don't even bully people. I'm just super-vicious when I'm defending myself. One thing these folks don't is that I've got a thick skin and words don't get to me, despite the fact that I don't tolerate disrespect. However, I've always been involved in vicious banter all my life, hence I'll never run out of bars when I'm on the attack, except I'm not the mood. And when I go to war - I always look for the more vicious thing that will break anyone's soul. I'm vicious like that lol. I've got so many victims on this forum and they always converge, whenever I get into it with anyone. And these folks never learn lol.

Lmao @ you. You're my perpetual biitch. I'm the only nyggah that makes start looking for back-up, while making shyte up in ya head, and posting only pictures. Ya ultimate boss! grin

I think I'm a legend now and I might retire next month finally and delete my handle. Moving to a new American forum permanently. I think I've paid my dues on here and it might be time to move. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
hahaha Loj you gotta admit i kick dat niggas ass all the time tho. jus sayin lolzzzz grin grin

grin grin grin

I admit you are more funny and sarcastic than he is. But Shymmex' usually right in your arguments. You are just too funny, that's why you win grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:
grin grin grin
Shymm3xx & sukkot,

Sukkot is my nyggah but I like smacking his head from time to time. grin

That was how I met that nyggah when he was buzugee. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Sad. She's full of life and I swear she used to be a radio presenter on some radio station in Boston. That's good woman right there. Not her, but God knows best. I hope she's alright where she's. My proper e-fam right there.

Lol, I don't even bully people. I'm just super-vicious when I'm defending myself. One thing these folks don't is that I've got a thick skin and words don't get to me, despite the fact that I don't tolerate disrespect. However, I've always been involved in vicious banter all my life, hence I'll never run out of bars when I'm on the attack, except I'm not the mood. And when I go to war - I always look for the more vicious thing that will break anyone's soul. I'm vicious like that lol. I've got so many victims on this forum and they always converge, whenever I get into it with anyone. And these folks never learn lol.

Lmao @ you. You're my perpetual biitch. I'm the only nyggah that makes start looking for back-up, while making shyte up in ya head, and posting only pictures. Ya ultimate boss! grin

I think I'm a legend now and I might retire next month finally and delete my handle. Moving to a new American forum permanently. I think I've paid my dues on here and it might be time to move. grin
wateva bro. folks here know i be smacking yo azz down. they call me the hired assa55in grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Sukkot is my nyggah but I like smacking his head from time to time. grin

That was how I met that nyggah when he was buzugee. grin

The great Shymmexx. Now that's a man I look up to. smiley smiley smiley Always class.

How many handles u got? I have already followed so many of them angry

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin grin

I admit you are more funny and sarcastic than he is. But Shymmex' usually right in your arguments. You are just too funny, that's why you win grin grin grin

Yes, that chief is a farceur grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin grin

ahhh shymmexx, the people have spoken, bow down to your boss nigga grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
wateva bro. folks here know i be smacking yo azz down. they call me the hired assa55in grin

Lol. Nah, you always sucker punch me and I know how to return the favour with Mayweather's left hook the put Ricky Hatton to sleep. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Yes, that chief is a farceur grin grin
dayum brah. am gone need the dictionary for this one. BRB grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

The great Shymmexx. Now that's a man I look up to. smiley smiley smiley Always class.

How many handles u got? I have already followed so many of them angry

Lol. I've only got Shym3xx and Shymm3xx now cos they stay banning all my handles due to e-wars.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:

On a serious note tho, how did you know Jesoul had cancer? I thought twas a joke from logiboy.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Nah, you always sucker punch me and I know how to return the favour with Mayweather's left hook the put Ricky Hatton to sleep. grin
wateva bro. the people have spoken grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:

Lol. I'll take the right argument over being a class clown cos everything always stem from an interesting discourse. grin

Victory lap:

[img]http://abload.de/img/legitc0jsl.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

On a serious note tho, how did you know Jesoul had cancer? I thought twas a joke from logiboy.
cant quite remember now but i know everyone knew. its being a while now so i cant exactly recall how i got the news.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

Sukkot, I hope you didn't make this shyte up cos JeSoul is fam.

Logicboy has always been a sociopath - the worst atheist ever. Where that Igbo nyggah at? grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. I'll take the right argument over being a class clown cos everything always stem from an interesting discourse. grin

Victory lap:

[img]http://abload.de/img/legitc0jsl.gif[/img]
your arguments are always wrong. he just gave you that so you dont feel bad. everybody outcheaaa know you got the worst arguments lolzz cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
wateva bro. the people have spoken grin
you gotta admit brah. Shymm3xx is a connoisseur. smiley

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Sukkot, I hope you didn't make this shyte up cos JeSoul is fam.

Logicboy has always been a sociopath - the worst atheist ever. Where that Igbo nyggah at? grin
maybe he did maybe he didnt lol. who knows. although i doubt the news was from logicboy. where logicboy at ? in atheist heaven playin with that nigga satan grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

He has another handle now I forgot which. He stays usually in the religion section.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
cant quite remember now but i know everyone knew. its being a while now so i cant exactly recall how i got the news.

Not everyone knew. I didn't know about it and we used to chat offline cos she was giving me advice on doctorate degree programmes in America. Cancer is a serious issue and nothing to wish on anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Timaya Celebrates Grace, Daughter's Birthday / Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.