Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30430 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

you gotta admit brah. Shymm3xx is a connoisseur. smiley
of being bellicose ? yes i admit tongue
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
your arguments are always wrong. he just gave you that so you dont feel bad. everybody outcheaaa know you got the worst arguments lolzz cheesy

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Not everyone knew. I didn't know about it and we used to chat offline cos she was giving me advice on doctorate degree programmes in America. Cancer is a serious issue and nothing to wish on anyone.
well if you were chatting with her offline you must have her number right ? give her a call. if she does not respond ? then ermmm yeah maybe it was true ? wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
maybe he did maybe he didnt lol. who knows. although i doubt the news was from logicboy. where logicboy at ? in atheist heaven playin with that nigga satan grin

That LogicBoy nyggah was the craziest heffa ever. That nyggah used to claim his ancient grandmother living in an Igbo village has been an atheist all her life. grin grin grin That guy just argues like an idiot.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
LoJ:

He has another handle now I forgot which. He stays usually in the religion section.

Lol. I think most of the old posters are now hiding under new handles. Logicboy was crazy as hell, tho.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

That LogicBoy nyggah was the craziest heffa ever. That nyggah used to claim his ancient grandmother living in an Igbo village has been an atheist all her life. grin grin grin That guy just argues like an idiot.
yeah i guess he inherited her craziness. generational craziness lolzzz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
well if you were chatting with her offline you must have her number right ? give her a call. if she does not respond ? then ermmm yeah maybe it was true ? wink

Nah, I don't have her number and our convo wasn't on that level. Just normal career chat. She's married.

I only brought that up cos she went ghost a few weeks after that. So, if she had cancer, I believe she would've told me.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Nah, I don't have her number and our convo wasn't on that level. Just normal career chat. She's married.

I only brought that up cos she went ghost a few weeks after that. So, if she had cancer, I believe she would've told me.
oh ok. well somehow i doubt logicboy is crazy enough to come up with a cancer story that is not true. in fact i think she told me something about taking time out to deal with some issues. but yeah ermmm thats life. she may have another ID too.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i guess he inherited her craziness. generational craziness lolzzz grin

I guess it was transferred via DNA. LogicBoy the sociopath...that nyggah took atheism to the next level. Classic Athenazi nyggah. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
oh ok. well somehow i doubt logicboy is crazy enough to come up with a cancer story that is not true. in fact i think she told me something about taking time out to deal with some issues. but yeah ermmm thats life. she may have another ID too.

Regardless, God bless her wherever she's.

Have you heard about the Nat Turner movie?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
maybe he did maybe he didnt lol. who knows. although i doubt the news was from logicboy. where logicboy at ? in atheist heaven playin with that nigga satan grin

Logicboy is till around. The belligerent scoffer is now Jackbizzle grin grin shege Dan boroba
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

I guess it was transferred via DNA. LogicBoy the sociopath...that nyggah took atheism to the next level. Classic Athenazi nyggah. grin
lol yeah am sure he is reformed now. he returned to nigeria and you know nigerians dont play that shytt. all that liberty he had in england spewing all that atheist garbage would have been flogged out of him in his village. hehehe grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Logicboy is till around. The belligerent d offer is now Jackbizzle grin grin shege Dan boroba
oh really ? jackbizzle ? lolzzz and shege dan boroba ? i need to start visiting that religion section again bro lol. only problem is it is not as fast as FP. tongue
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Regardless, God bless her wherever she's.

Have you heard about the Nat Turner movie?
shyttttt who hasnt ? I am pursuing the esoteric side of the story. before he went on the rampage he said he saw a sign from God which was a solar eclipse. Then he saw another solar eclipse followed by a volcanic eruption and this was the go ahead sign and he went on the rampage. some real esoteric stuff bro
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
lol yeah am sure he is reformed now. he returned to nigeria and you know nigerians dont play that shytt. all that liberty he had in england spewing all that atheist garbage would have been flogged out of him in his village. hehehe grin grin

He was living the UK back then? I never knew that - I thought he was either in naij or the US. grin I don't think his madness had anything to do with the UK cos I've never met a crazy atheist like the guy. In the UK, with black people, it's more of Islam fanaticism than atheism. Then a lot of folks into agnosticism. grin

Then again, he was probably living in some shytehole up North, like you, where once it's 6pm - everywhere becomes a ghost town and the only thing available is YouTube. The both of you have a lot in common. He's a crazy atheist while you're a crazy black hebrew Israelite. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
shyttttt who hasnt ? I am pursuing the esoteric side of the story. before he went on the rampage he said he saw a sign from God which was a solar eclipse. Then he saw another solar eclipse followed by a volcanic eruption and this was the go ahead sign and he went on the rampage. some real esoteric stuff bro

Lmao @ esoteric stuff. You've gone off on a tangent again about a simple and direct question. grin Just say, "yes, I've heard about it". And talk about what everyone knows about Nat Turner.

You're crazy, yo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol. Rotten animal who claims kinship with the Oniru family. Broke ass slum rat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

He was living the UK back then? I never knew that - I thought he was either in naij or the US. grin I don't think his madness had anything to do with the UK cos I've never met a crazy atheist like the guy. In the UK, with black people, it's more of Islam fanaticism than atheism. Then a lot of folks into agnosticism. grin

Then again, he was probably living in some shytehole up North, like you, where once it's 6pm - everywhere becomes a ghost town and the only thing available is YouTube. The both of you have a lot in common. He's a crazy atheist while you're a crazy black hebrew Israelite. grin

grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lmao @ esoteric stuff. You've gone off on a tangent again about a simple and direct question. grin Just say, "yes, I've heard about it". And talk about what everyone knows about Nat Turner.

You're crazy, yo. grin grin
lolzzz bro ? its a huge part of the story grin

check out this wikipedia excerpt

Beginning in February 1831, Turner claimed certain atmospheric conditions as a sign to begin preparations for a rebellion against slave owners. On February 11, 1831, an annular solar eclipse was visible in Virginia. Turner envisioned this as a black man's hand reaching over the sun. He initially planned the rebellion to begin on July 4, Independence Day. Turner postponed it because of illness and to use the delay for additional planning with his co-conspirators. On August 13 there was another solar eclipse in which the sun appeared bluish-green, possibly the result of lingering atmospheric debris from an eruption of Mount St. Helens in present-day Washington state. Turner interpreted this as the final signal, and about a week later, on August 21, he began the uprising.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

bruv, manchester is no shytehole. we have pogba and ibrahimovich and kleptomaniac diezani madueke . these niggas live in my hood. act like you know brah wink

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/o6d9j7wxjvhynu39euid5fgf2buh3x6b1332928[/img]

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is shymmex still trying to play game of relevance after being "discombobulated" by sukkot and ishilove!

My brother, you better go reincarnate with another un-shymm-related moniker if u wanna remain patronised or relevant on NL.

He was indeed finished.

Ishilove, pls let us know once he drops more screenshots of your conversations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
ayobase:
Is shymmex still trying to play game of relevance after being "discombobulated" by sukkot and ishilove!

My brother, you better go reincarnate with another un-shymm-related moniker if u wanna remain patronised or relevant on NL.

He was indeed finished.

hahaha thanks bro. dat fool got smashed and he knows it but his cheerleader Loj is always blowing smoke up his ass lolzz. Shymm3xx the people have spoken grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
hahaha thanks bro. dat fool got smashed and he knows it but his cheerleader Loj is always blowing smoke up his ass lolzz. Shymm3xx the people have spoken grin grin wink
grin grin grin

I have been around on nairaland, as unregistered then registered user, for a long time.Even while you were still in chicago and when you had not yet that "prophetic black israelite revelation" I read your posts. From Buzugee to Obadiah, to sukkot, Alphacentauri, realnigazz, and other handles, I know you quite well, same with Shymm3xx.

Definitely you are the most funny guy around. That's why I enjoy reading your posts, although you took a direction lately which is sometimes offensive (I mean tribalistic remarks you know what I mean). That doesn't mean you are always right. In this case for instance, Shymmex is right: you people knew each other long before (not one year) and you are the one who started disrespecting him. Same with the case of the bet, you did not want to pay, etc. The guy is usually right.

Again, I enjoy Nairaland because there are all types of people here. I read and learn from all. As far as the "empire state of mind" (as Jay Z would put it)is concerned, this dominion approach to life, Shymmex and Billyonaire are the best moniker to learn from (among those I know).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoJ:
grin grin grin

I have been around on nairaland, as unregistered then registered user, for a long time.Even while you were still in chicago and when you had not yet that "prophetic black israelite revelation" I read your posts. From Buzugee to Obadiah, to sukkot, Alphacentauri, realnigazz, and other handles, I know you quite well, same with Shymm3xx.

Definitely you are the most funny guy around. That's why I enjoy reading your posts, although you took a direction lately which is sometimes offensive (I mean tribalistic remarks you know what I mean). That doesn't mean you are always right. In this case for instance, Shymmex is right: you people knew each other long before (not one year) and you are the one who started disrespecting him. Same with the case of the bet, you did not want to pay, etc. The guy is usually right.

Again, I enjoy Nairaland because there are all types of people here. I read and learn from all. As far as the "empire state of mind" (as Jay Z would put it)is concerned, this dominion approach to life, Shymmex and Billyonaire are the best moniker to learn from (among those I know).

my remarks are offensive but your hero shymmexx calls women bitches all the time and thats not offensive ? yeah mmkayyyyyyy just admit you are a shymmexxx fan and he can do no wrong by you. as far as other people ? they know i smash that nigga everytime wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
my remarks are offensive but your hero shymmexx calls women bitches all the time and thats not offensive ? yeah mmkayyyyyyy just admit you are a shymmexxx fan and he can do no wrong by you. as far as other people ? they know i smash that nigga everytime wink
Ohh as far as offensive remarks (whether it is tribalism or against women) are concerned, Shymmex even beats you. But I learn from the positive of each human, and leave the negative to his conscience. It applies to you also. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
ayobase:

He was indeed finished.

My brother don't hold your breath because he won't drop screenshots. You know why he won't drop screenshots? Simple, the contents of the mail will reveal me asking him why he had to attack me as viciously as he did.

The iidiot has been bragging Ishilove is chasing him so dropping screenshots will reveal him to be the shameless, slandering, disgusting, pathetic liar he is.

Not to worry, I've laid enough potent curses to last him a very long time. Next time he won't be so quick to slander people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
ayobase:

He was indeed finished.

Lmao @ "discombobulated" by a sket whose whole lexicon for cussing came from my old posts, with my signature words cos I don't have time to go back and forth with a miserable, ugly village biitch, and Cheap Internet sket. And a circus clown who likes throwing cheap shots lol.

I remember you lool. You were one of my victims in the past lool. I guess misery loves company and you rose from the dead on this thread lol. When the three of you are ready (you can go dig up other past victims), create a thread and I shall smack all of you together lool. It is nothing lol.

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ "discombobulated" by a sket whose whole lexicon for cussing came from my old posts, with my signature words cos I don't have time to go back and forth with a miserable, ugly village biitch, and Cheap Internet sket. And a circus clown who likes throwing cheap shots lol.

I remember you lool. You were one of my victims in the past lool. I guess misery loves company and you rose from the dead on this thread lol. When the three of you are ready (you can go dig up other past victims), create a thread and I shall smack all of you together lool. It is nothing lol.
fork outta ere with dat shyttt. i got more votes than yo punk ass lolzzzz. in fact lets get Rilwayne001 to vote too on who kicking ass and we know he know where the fire power is at.

Rilwayne001 come in here bro and lets knows who you think kicking whose ass lolzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoJ:
grin grin grin

Lol. You know sukkot has no substance and he's a sociopath, hence the mofo needs validation on the Internet that he can go toe to toe with me in a battle lol.

I don't even care about the clown and all the minions who're my past victims who joined the train. I just wanted to put him in his place, which I did effectively with proofs. As for the rest of useless bottom feeders and uneducated yokels, I could care less about them. They have all been my victims in the past lol.

You know these folks are miserable when you discover that they're clicking likes on their own posts for self-validation loool. Don't waste ya breath on them - their lives are miserable outside this medium and they will drag you to their level. Just e-smack them and keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You know sukkot has no substance and he's a sociopath, hence the mofo needs validation on the Internet that he can go toe to toe with me in a battle lol.

I don't even care about the clown and all the minions who're my past victims who joined the train. I just wanted to put him in his place, which I did effectively with proofs. As for the rest of useless bottom feeders and uneducated yokel, I could care less about. They have all been my victims in the past lol.

You know these folks are miserable when you discover that they're clicking likes on their own posts for self-validation loool. Don't waste ya breath on them - their lives are miserable outside this medium and they will drag you to their level. Just e-smack them and keep it moving.
fork outta ere bro. you know where the fire power is at. you fork with sukkot you get blazed. daz how we doing it outcheaaa in the 2016 cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Liar liar, post screenshots or shut your rotten mouth. Your female relatives are the ugly _bitches and skets.

Oloriburuku omo ale

You can't do without lying. It's part of your DNA. So my vocab came from your old posts? You really have mental problems.

4 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
fork outta ere with dat shyttt. i got more votes than yo punk ass lolzzzz. in fact lets get Rilwayne001 to vote too on who kicking ass and we know he know where the fire power is at.

Rilwayne001 come in here bro and lets knows who you think kicking whose ass lolzzz

Lol. I don't need votes - my history on NL speaks for itself. There's a reason why mofos are scared of my handle on the forum loool.

You don't have that type of reputation- just jam ya hype. The other guy is one of ya fanboys and the rest are my victims, including the fugly village biitch who stole at least 75% of her lexicon from my old posts lool. Biitch thirsty for my diick for four years like I told her I want some illiterate, hairy, fugly and miserable village chimp living in Naij lool. These mofos are my stans.

Anyway, I'm out - got shyte to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.