Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30362 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. I don't need votes - my history on NL speaks for itself. There's a reason why mofos are scared of my handle on the forum loool.

You don't have that type of reputation- just jam ya hype. The other guy is one of ya fanboys and the rest are my victims, including the fugly village biitch who stole at least 75% of her lexicon from my old posts lool. Biitch thirsty for my diick for four years like I told her I want some illiterate, hairy, fugly and miserable village chimp living in Naij lool. These mofos are my stans.

Anyway, I'm out - got shyte to do.
oh everybody who says you are lame are ya victims ? OK lolzzzzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
This biitch posited that I said I'm related to the Oniru loool.

When have I ever said that since I have been on here? lol. I said they're Ijebu and part of Ijebu waterside, illiterate biitch. Fvck Oniru - my family treeis far more prominent than the little Oniru. Utterly disrespectful to be putting my family tree in the same sentence with Oniru lool.

Village biitch, learn how to read and comprehend simple English next. Fvck ya smelly pum and stop stalking me. Also, stop stealing words from my posts - it's evident in all ya posts that you're a fan loool. Effing despicable and gormless stalker. Get a life.

I'm out this time for real.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. I don't need votes - my history on NL speaks for itself. There's a reason why mofos are scared of my handle on the forum loool.

You don't have that type of reputation- just jam ya hype. The other guy is one of ya fanboys and the rest are my victims, including the fugly village biitch who stole at least 75% of her lexicon from my old posts lool. Biitch thirsty for my diick for four years like I told her I want some illiterate, hairy, fugly and miserable village chimp living in Naij lool. These mofos are my stans.

Anyway, I'm out - got shyte to do.
Mentally disturbed sociopath. Go stick you 2 inch dick up your dog's anus cheesy

Liar liar. Oniro jatijati. From flirting with with you, you've moved to 'she stole my posts'. You're pathetic and mentally unbalanced.

Sukkot darling, you know I love you and I don't want to see you hurt. Whatever you do, please don't ever think of meeting this deranged gay named Shymmex. He's a pathological liar and psychopath. He will rape you, stomp all over your head with his skinny flat feet, murder you and store your corpse in his freezer.

He already showed he likes you when he sent you those photos of his ugly flat foot.

Heed the warning of someone who cares for you.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
This biitch posited that I said I'm related to the Oniru loool.

When have I ever said that since I have been on here? lol. I said they're Ijebu and part of Ijebu waterside, illiterate biitch. Fvck Oniru - my family treeis far more prominent than the little Oniru. Utterly disrespectful to be putting my family tree in the same sentence with Oniru lool.

Village biitch, learn how to read and comprehend simple English next. Fvck ya smelly pum and stop stalking me. Also, stop stealing words from my posts - it's evident in all ya posts that you're a fan loool. Effing despicable and gormless stalker. Get a life.

I'm out this time for real.
Broke ass church rat, your daughters yet unborn are the village _bitches. As long as you keep lying you will never know peace.

Liar. You claim kinship with the Oniru family but we all know your ancestors were their slaves.

Slum rat. Sagamite and Fstranger have made a fool of you several times over but you come here to flex your puny mental muscles, spewing the same garbage that oozes out of your gaping, sodomised anus.

The plagues of Egypt be upon you for thinking you can slander me and go scot free. Bastard

I'm just starting with you. All these while I've ignored your vile lies and uncouth manners but now I have your time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Mentally disturbed sociopath. Go stick you 2 inch dick up your dog's anus cheesy

Liar liar. Oniro jatijati. From flirting with with you, you've moved to 'she stole my posts'. You're pathetic and mentally unbalanced.

Sukkot darling, you know I love you and I don't want to see you hurt. Whatever you do, please don't ever think of meeting this deranged gay named Shymmex. He's a pathological liar and psychopath. He will rape you, stomp all over your head with his skinny flat feet, murder you and store your corpse in his freezer.

He already showed he likes you when he sent you those photos of his ugly flat foot.

Heed the warning of someone who cares for you.
lolzzzz if i tell you the things this nigga does you will laugh your ass off. he has several hidden IDs ( if i am lying let GOD scatter my life ), so what he does he uses these IDs, and then he writes me and tells me do you know that guy called shymmexx ? and i will answer yes, and then he will start saying that guy shymmexx is the most brilliant guy ever and he just destroys everyone on nairaland etc etc, basically this hidden ID is writing me several times telling me what a great guy shymmexx is. and i know its shymmexx behind the ID and in my mind am thinking, what is this guys problem ? is he in love ? why is he selling himself to me behind a hidden ID ? lolzzzz i swear on my life. this shyttt is crazy. shymmexx you crazy dawg cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz if i tell you the things this nigga does you will laugh your ass off. he has several hidden IDs ( if i am lying let GOD scatter my life ), so what he does he uses these IDs, and then he writes me and tells me do you know that guy called shymmexx ? and i will answer yes, and then he will start saying that guy shymmexx is the most brilliant guy ever and he just destroys everyone on nairaland etc etc, basically this hidden ID is writing me several times telling me what a great guy shymmexx is. and i know its shymmexx behind the ID and in my mind am thinking, what is this guys problem ? is he in love ? why is he selling himself to me behind a hidden ID ? lolzzzz i swear on my life. this shyttt is crazy. shymmexx you crazy dawg cheesy cheesy
Sweetheart, I cover your ass with holy water. cheesy

He's a narcissist. Another sign of inferiority complex and psychological problems.

He likes you. You could try him out if you swing both ways... wink

Although after the sex he may murder and dismember ya sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Sweetheart, I cover your ass with holy water. cheesy

He's a narcissist. Another sign of inferiority complex and psychological problems.

He likes you. You could try him out if you swing both ways. .. wink

Although after the sex he may murder and dismember ya sad
you no well oooo hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:

Loooool. I had to come back for this. You're bastard liar and after this thread, in ya miserable life, don't ever quite my post again.

LoJ, look at the new lie this bastard asylum patient just pulled out of his arse. This bastard followed me twice, on shymexx and Sirshymexx and I never followed him back for a reason cos I seldom follow people.

All my handles are different variants of shunned for a reason. So, why would I write a bum like you about anyone or even be running around with hidden handles, when I say the same shyte regardless of whose ox is gored? On the flip side, you're the one who when from buzugee, to Obadiah, to sukkot, to AlphaCenturaii etc.. Heck, you even have a next corny handle you called ya business handle the last time I was e-whooping ya arse loool.

Failure to provide to provide proofs of these hidden handles would show that ya pops rap3d ya mum to sire you. And he was a scum and lying bastard, hence life was snuffed out of the scumbag lol.

As for the idiot claiming fstranger smacked me - the guy and I never even got into anything and he was cool with me lool. Sagamite on the other hand is my perpetual biitch lol.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
^^

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooool. I had to come back for this. You're bastard liar and after this thread, in ya miserable life, don't ever quite my post again.

LoJ, look at the new lie this bastard asylum patient just pulled out of his arse. This bastard followed me twice, on shymexx and Sirshymexx and I never followed him back for a reason cos I seldom follow people.

All my handles are different variants of shunned for a reason. So, why would I write a bum like you about anyone or even be running around with hidden handles, when I say the same shyte regardless of whose ox is gored? On the flip side, you're the one who when from buzugee, to Obadiah, to sukkot, to AlphaCenturaii etc.. Heck, you even have a next corny handle you called ya business handle the last time I was e-whooping ya arse loool.

Failure to provide to provide proofs of these hidden handles would show that ya pops rap3d ya mum to sire you. And he was a scum and lying bastard, hence life was snuffed out of the scumbag lol.

As for the idiot claiming fstranger smacked me - the guy and I never even got into anything and he was cool with me lool. Sagamite on the other hand is my perpetual biitch lol.
lolzzzzz ok you do know all the conversation is on my handle right ? and these convos are just less than a month old, i can very easily dig them all up. in fact that will be my challenge for tonight lolzzzzz grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
This sukkot is a crazy bastard, I swear down loool.

I have never in my life even sent you a msg for once. And I never ever followed ya bastard arse when you followed me. And just like you lied without proofs that I posted pictures of me in the gym on here (something I will never do) you made up another lie loool. Miserable son of the dirty slag.

Provide proofs, lying bastard. I dare ya dead pops.

I provided proofs for everything I said. Do the same, bastard.

And after this thread, don't ever in ya miserable life quote my post, else I will send for the carcass of ya dead father.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
"I'm out for real", he says, but keeps hanging around like a malevolent monitor spirit.

Sukkot, your post pain am die! Buhahahahahahahah!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
This sukkot is a crazy bastard, I swear down loool.

I have never in my life even sent you a msg for once. And I never ever followed ya bastard arse when you followed me. And just like you lied without proofs that I posted pictures of me in the gym on here (something I will never do) you made up another lie loool. Miserable son of the dirty slag.

Provide proofs, lying bastard. I dare ya dead pops.

I provided proofs for everything I said. Do the same, bastard.

And after this thread, don't ever in ya miserable life quote my post, else I will send for the carcass of ya dead father.
ok gay man hold on, i am going through my posts. just chill. i will pull them all out wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:
"I'm out for real", he says, but keeps hanging around like like a malevolent monitor spirit.

Sukkot, your post pain am die! Buhahahahahahahah!!

e pain am enter marrow [img]http://1.bp..com/--51KjrS_Vcc/TXQEHsSAWRI/AAAAAAAAAv4/7qq-yPtA97M/s1600/Sound_of_Laughter_by_hersley.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzzz ok you do know all the conversation is on my handle right ? and these convos are just less than a month old, i can very easily dig them all up. in fact that will be my challenge for tonight lolzzzzz grin grin
Dig it out! The lying gay scoundrel with schizophrenic traits needs to have his dish served to him. cheesy cheesy

Oloriburuku oniro
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:

Provide proofs, bastard.

I don't even reply PMs or send PMs to anyone. Why would I care about a dirty bum in manny? You're a bastard lol.

Why would I even want big up myself with hidden handle to a bum, when I don't even pander to biitches on here?

Failure to provide proofs would show that ya pops rap3d ya mum to sire you, egging miserable bum.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
e pain am enter marrow [img]http://1.bp..com/--51KjrS_Vcc/TXQEHsSAWRI/AAAAAAAAAv4/7qq-yPtA97M/s1600/Sound_of_Laughter_by_hersley.jpg[/img]
To the very core of his rotting, tormented soul cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
ok gay man hold on, i am going through my posts. just chill. i will pull them all out wink

Bastard and also provide proofs that I posted pics on my legs at the gym on here. Waiting for that as well like I have been doing for two days, bastard.

You are that faggit that stays following my handle and I never followed you back, bastard.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm waiting for the for the proofs, lying bastard.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
In short, sukkot don't provide anything. Let the gay man provide screenshots of Ishilove wooing him first.

Iidiotic mentally unbalanced sociopath. You are asking for proof from sukkot, meanwhile you have lied for years that I was chasing you. I have repeatedly asked you to post screenshots of my mails to you, but you refuse.

Sukkot don't post anything until he posts my mails.

May the devil never depart from your life, Shym3x.

I have your time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Bastard and also provide proofs that I posted pics on my legs at the gym on here. Waiting for that as well like I have been doing for two days, bastard.

You are that faggit that stays following my handle and I never followed you back, bastard.
searching for your picture will be a herculean task because that was like a year ago, however i will get the ones from your hidden ID talking about how great a guy shymmexx is cuz thats within a month. just hold onto your seat playa wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
No cop out lol.

This isn't a game lol.

The bastard must provide proofs for everyone to see lol.

Gay bastard with gay fantasies. Now I know why the bastard always post patois to me. Thought the bastard was just cool - didn't know the bastard had ulterior homo fantasies.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ "discombobulated" by a sket whose whole lexicon for cussing came from my old posts, with my signature words cos I don't have time to go back and forth with a miserable, ugly village biitch, and Cheap Internet sket. And a circus clown who likes throwing cheap shots lol.

I remember you lool. You were one of my victims in the past lool. I guess misery loves company and you rose from the dead on this thread lol. When the three of you are ready (you can go dig up other past victims), create a thread and I shall smack all of you together lool. It is nothing lol.

Who is among your victims! Seems your memory is failing you.

It is better you go harder cos that light at the end of the tunnel is far from being visible.

I am out of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
searching for your picture will be a herculean task because that was like a year ago, however i will get the ones from your hidden ID talking about how great a guy shymmexx is cuz thats within a month. just hold onto your seat playa wink

No, it is easy to search, bastard. I posted ya posts from two years ago on here within 30 mins yeasterday. You are a bastard if you don't provide the proof. I dare ya dead father.

And provide other proofs as well for the bs you just made up with the handles, bastard.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
I'm waiting for the for the proofs, lying bastard.
Keep waiting you hopeless thing. Oh, so now you know how it feels, right? No be you talk sey I'm thirsting after you limp, shyphillitc dick? Oya post screenshots of my mails to you na.

Intellectually stunted internet thug.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm waiting for you, bastard.

And I curse ya dead father.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
He is asking for proofs and daring someone's late father, meanwhile he has been lying for years that I am chasing him. Hopeless thug with zero home training.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Biitch, shut the fvck up. I provided the proof of ya slag arse's PM despite the fact that I have never had a conversation with you prior to that and I have maintained my distance afterwards.

Tell the homoerotic and miserable bum to provide proofs and take several seats at the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3x while you wait, I also await your proof that I chased you. If you don't post it Esu and Sopanna will scatter your life with poverty and sickness.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sukkot, the faggit, I'm waiting.

Failure to provide proofs would show that ya accursed dead father rap3d ya mum. And I spit on his grave.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
Biitch, shut the fvck up. I provided the proof of ya slag arse's PM despite the fact that I have never had a conversation with you prior to that and I have maintained my distance afterwards.

Tell the homoerotic and miserable bum to provide proofs and take several seats at the back.

Your unborn daughters are the _bitches.

So you're backtracking now? I thought you said I was chasing your diseased dick? Why the capitulation? You can't quit lying, can ya?

Post the contents of the mail I sent you, otherwise poverty will be your middle name. Beeni.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot, the faggit, I'm waiting.

Failure to provide proofs would show that ya accursed dead father rap3d ya mum. And I spit on his grave.
How does it feel being served your own dish?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.