Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30360 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is 30mins now, and you still haven't been able to provide one proof, bastard?

It is easy: log in to ya email account and get the screenshots of the msgs and the handles. Effing vile and depraved homoerotic son of cheap slag.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
35 mins now, bastard

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

How does it feel being served your own dish?

hahaha i found it. the id is Jaysea. check this thread out. and here is one of the posts in quotes. just follow the thread from the point where this character starts writing me to sing the praise of shymmexxx

https://www.nairaland.com/3322067/lagos-pastor-divorces-wife-sex/3

Sukkot you should have seen him. God! Guns blazing, taking no prisoners, shooting crazy! It was like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I wanted to save some good folks on that thread but I remembered the thread he was threatening to sort you out because of your joke about the recharge card and him being sensitive. Damn! I just watch him 'massacre' my peeps. Throwing insults but mixed with good knowledge of the subject matter.
Hurricane Shymmex wrecking through.

You have to give it to him though : he knows his stuff. Pretty intelligent, as long as you don't cross your limits.

All hail Shymmex. The very good badt guy.

Sukkot you've not been to Naija this year?

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sukkot, son of a village slag, I ain't got all day, bastard. And don't go ghost or dig up an excuse.

I have got shyte to do, gay bastard.

40mins now.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot, the faggit, I'm waiting.

Failure to provide proofs would show that ya accursed dead father rap3d ya mum. And I spit on his grave.
lol already did bro. check the post above this one lolzzzz wink grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

No, it is easy to search, bastard. I posted ya posts from two years ago on here within 30 mins yeasterday. You are a bastard if you don't provide the proof. I dare ya dead father.

And provide other proofs as well for the bs you just made up with the handles, bastard.

here is ya fake ID jaysea selling yourself to me. this is one of the posts

Sukkot you should have seen him. God! Guns blazing, taking no prisoners, shooting crazy! It was like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I wanted to save some good folks on that thread but I remembered the thread he was threatening to sort you out because of your joke about the recharge card and him being sensitive. Damn! I just watch him 'massacre' my peeps. Throwing insults but mixed with good knowledge of the subject matter.
Hurricane Shymmex wrecking through.

You have to give it to him though : he knows his stuff. Pretty intelligent, as long as you don't cross your limits.

All hail Shymmex. The very good badt guy.

Sukkot you've not been to Naija this year?

this is the thread for more of the posts

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:

hahaha i found it. the id is Jaysea. check this thread out. and here is one of the posts in quotes. just follow the thread from the point where this character starts writing me to sing the praise of shymmexxx

Looooool.

How the fvck is that me? When did I start living in Naij or have ever lived there loool? The style of writing is also different loooool.

You are a gay bastard and I curse ya dead father and miserable mum lol. So, cos some guy I don't even know exist mentioned my handle - that means it's me, no? Waste a waste of Se.men!

I thought you said I have got hidden handles sending you messages? Where are these messages, bastard?

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
another of the posts lol. gay man shymmexx in action

Sukkot hope you're in touch with your pal Shymmex wink.
That man is a force to reckon with. He totally "murdered" some folks on Nairaland recently on a defence thread.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looooool.

How the fvck is that me? When did I start living in Naij or have ever lived there loool? The style of writing is also different loooool.

You are a gay bastard and I curse ya dead father and miserable mum lol. So, cos some guy I don't even know exist mentioned my handle - that means it's me, no? Waste a waste of Se.men!

I thought you said I have got hidden handles sending you messages? Where are these messages, bastard?
keep quiet, you have been uncovered lolzzzz grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
here is ya fake ID jaysea selling yourself to me. this is one of the posts

this is the thread for more of the posts

So, a jaysea guy, I don't know said shymmex and that means I'm sending you messages under hidden handles? Ya life is a waste and ya mum ought to have swallowed you.

And you made me wait here for 40mins for this nonsense? May you get hit by a car, effing scum.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

So, a jaysea guy, I don't know said shymmex and that means I'm sending you messages under hidden handles? Ya life is a waste and ya mum ought to have swallowed you.

And you made me wait here for 40mins for this nonsense? May you get hit by a car, effing scum.
lolzzzzz ya gay ass has been outted. stop writing me under different IDs selling yasef bro lolzzzz grin

Mr Jaysea lolz

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hallucinating bastard and asylum patient, don't ever quote me in this forum again. And tell ya homo brother, jaysea, to keep my handle out of his posts. Gay bastard

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm out of here.

Crazy bastard. May you get hit by a car for wasting my time. And ya mum and sis get rap3d by a pitbull.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:

I sight him kissing ass. Gay ass narcistic mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

I sight him kissing ass. Gay ass narcistic mofo
buahahah did you read the convo in the thread ? the full convo ?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
buahahah did you read the convo in the thread ? the full convo ?
From A to Z. It would have been comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Sukkot watch your ass, he is prolly _wanking off to your posts as we speak.

*rub rub rub* sukkkkooooot

*rub rub rub rub rub* suuuuuukkkkooootttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

From A to Z. It would have been comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Sukkot watch your ass, he is prolly _wanking off to your posts as we speak.

*rub rub rub* sukkkkooooot

*rub rub rub rub rub* suuuuuukkkkooootttt
buahahaha Ishi you got jokes lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin

mayne dat nigga is a sociopath. but i forks with him on nairaland cuz he is a challenge. he is a formidable sociopath and i like challenges lolzzzz grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
I'm out of here.

Crazy bastard. May you get hit by a car for wasting my time. And ya mum and sis get rap3d by a pitbull.
lolzzzz e done pain am. i stay whooping yo ass nigga. i forks with you though cuz you are formidable and i like challenges.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha Ishi you got jokes lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin

mayne dat nigga is a sociopath. but i forks with him on nairaland cuz he is a challenge. he is a formidable sociopath and i like challenges lolzzzz grin
You sure like the weirdest challenges.

*shudder*
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ishilove:

You sure like the weirdest challenges.

*shudder*
lolzzzz nothing is too weird to me. i can handle all personalities, online that is. in fact the weirder the better. but strictly online though. when i meet people in real life i expect and hope they are very sane people. friday nighttttt wagwan ishi what we drankin ? grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz e done pain am. i stay whooping yo ass nigga. i forks with you though cuz you are formidable and i like challenges.

Are you fvcking nuts? You think ya homoerotic fantasies is a joke? And how many times am I gonna tell you not to ever quote me again on this forum?

You're a lucky bastard that the internet provides a shield, else you would've been wrapped up to go hang out with ya depraved dead pops who transferred ya homo thoughts to you, wherever he's. Don't ever quote me again on this forum. I mean it this time.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoJ

Can you see how this guy exposed his depraved homoerotic fantasies in full bare to everyone? Like seriously, what type of sane straight human being makes up gay shyte in this head? First, this nyggah made up some homo shyte in his head about me posting a picture of my leg (which I never did) and he kept giving excuses when I asked his faggit arse to post the link. Then, he created a next one about me "hidden handles" to send him messages about myself. And what I asked for proofs, he provided some idiotic link to some "jaysea" handle, he had some dumb conversation with. No messages. No handles. Just the normal crazed hallucinating bummy bastard stuck in some shyte. A cursory look at the post history of "jaysea" shows that the person lives in some place called "Kebbi" in naij and Lagos. And the first and last time I ever went to naij was Dec. 2013 and I left in Jan. 2014 (I had a diary back then where I posted a few things about it). So, how the fvck is that me? This guy is a crazy homoerotic nutjob with gay fantasies.

Once you read through this thread, you'll see a pattern. This gay bastard is just seeking validation cos he's just mad that I outed him for looking like Lil Fame of MOP (that's how he looks, I swear down). I was there when he posted his pic to JeSoul lool. And in trying to defend his deflated ego, he started showing his true colours as a flaming faggit.

1). He lied that he started chatting to me last year. However, he quoted me in 2012 in the religion section, when I first registered, under his buzugee handle. We had our back and forth argument, and I left it there. Then he started following me around with patois every time he sees me online. I think I started talking to him proper when he told me he used to live in Walworth cos Walworth is down the road from Peckham and that's like home to me as well. Ditto Camberwell. And that was why I provided the proof that when he ditched "buzugee" and registered "sukkot" in October, 2014 - he was the one who was shouting "shymexx mi breda" everywhere, yet he lied that he started chatting to me last year loool.

2). This nyggah created the two most homoerotic fantasies in his head and tried to project them on me lool. I swear this is the reason why I never followed this guy back the two times he followed. I just knew something wasn't right about this crazy nyggah and there's absolutely nothing to follow the mad gay guy for. It just never felt right. I don't even like internet fvckers and one of the reasons why I'll never link any chic on here.

Stay away from this nyggah - he's gay and crazy at the same time. His whole existence depends on internet validation. He's not even a funny nyggah - just a crazed gay weirdo. I swear this guy is also a pedo cos no normal human being would make homo stuffs up in his head like this nyggah.

Watch this gay nyggah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz nothing is too weird to me. i can handle all personalities, online that is. in fact the weirder the better. but strictly online though. when i meet people in real life i expect and hope they are very sane people. friday nighttttt wagwan ishi what we drankin ? grin
You're a character cheesy tongue

We're dranking water, brah. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

You're a character cheesy tongue

We're dranking water, brah. grin
lol am drankin guiness. got a nice lil buzz going too wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
lol am drankin guiness. got a nice lil buzz going too wink
Not red wine? wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Not red wine? wink
nah lol. kinda chilled on the wine. bitter taste is good for the health so I am trying to incorporate being healthy and drinking into one. its all about the health. health is wealth wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
nah lol. kinda chilled on the wine. bitter taste is good for the health so I am trying to incorporate being healthy and drinking into one. its all about the health. health is wealth wink
Don't get too high.

Sukkot, time never reach to show, shey? You're still watching the skies for a sign? cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't get too high.

Sukkot, time never reach to show, shey? You're still watching the skies for a sign? cheesy
i never get too high. moderation. this the year, the spiritual cobwebs are clearing. lol. i will be in naija before december. thats definite. finna be outhere eating on suya and drankin on gulder grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
i never get too high. moderation. this the year, the spiritual cobwebs are clearing. lol. i will be in naija before december. thats definite. finna be outhere eating on suya and drankin on gulder grin grin
Before December you, say? Brah, thats what you said Dec 2015 grin

I forsee that by this time next year, you will be saying 'I will be in Naija, hopefully by Dec' cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
lol yeah am sure he is reformed now. he returned to nigeria and you know nigerians dont play that shytt. all that liberty he had in england spewing all that atheist garbage would have been flogged out of him in his village. hehehe grin grin

grin grin cry cry

Sukkot, mah nigga
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Shymm3xx:

I guess it was transferred via DNA. LogicBoy the sociopath...that nyggah took atheism to the next level. Classic Athenazi nyggah. grin

Who the hell is shymexx to be talking about logicboy?

Guy, stay in your lane ooo! You go wound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Shymm3xx:

He was living the UK back then? I never knew that - I thought he was either in naij or the US. grin I don't think his madness had anything to do with the UK cos I've never met a crazy atheist like the guy. In the UK, with black people, it's more of Islam fanaticism than atheism. Then a lot of folks into agnosticism. grin

Then again, he was probably living in some shytehole up North, like you, where once it's 6pm - everywhere becomes a ghost town and the only thing available is YouTube. The both of you have a lot in common. He's a crazy atheist while you're a crazy black hebrew Israelite. grin

What?

Did Ishilove send you?

You and her sound alike- talking nonsense about people you dont know.

Sukkot, who is this nigga? He needs some help.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.