Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50860 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

That is what Sudan and Indonesia people said until they lost South Sudan and East Timor.

Keep deceiving yourself until the day violence will invite the UN to conduct a referendum on Nigerian soil.
Lol, it will be very interesting. So please start the violence in the south east, so that a number of u will killed, so that the U.N will come. Morocco fought war with secessionist Western Sahara, but the U.N did not intervene, that have being promising them referendum for more than 20 Years now, but till now nothing. Keep deceiving urself thinking that U.N have any power to dictate to a sovereign state. Illiterate.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, it will be very interesting. So please start the violence in the south east, so that a number of u will killed, so that the U.N will come. Morocco fought war with secessionist Western Sahara, but the U.N did not intervene, that have being promising them referendum for more than 20 Years now, but till now nothing. Keep deceiving urself thinking that U.N have any power to dictate to a sovereign state. Illiterate.

No problem. Keep deceiving yourself like the Sudanese and Indonesians who lost South Sudan and East Timor

victorvezx:

Illiteracy and delusion is a disease.

Don't forget US prediction on the dissolution of Nigeria
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
samsono30:

Lastpage u're on point, infact u really impress me, tell them the truth so it can sink down their flat head bangers, they dont know and since they dont know lets lecture them because they are block headed. i am so happy with ur comments, ur head dey there.
gush!
Sometimes i ponder the rationale of some humans, but could you pls answer these questions for me then you will understand how blunt your statement in support of the one you quoted make you and him look.
Who fought the Biafra war?
What was the name of the now bight of bonny called?
ANSWER: Bight of Biafra
When was the name Niger-Delta brough to being and by who?
Lol atleast you now know that you and him know nothing about the people you want to be in your country...
Do you know that the Name Biafra was suggested in Itserkiri land by an Ijaw principal before ut was adopted?
Do you know that it was called Biafara kingdom before the Now Biafra?
Knowledge is power, having it make you not resolve to insults but...
Thank me later for the Schooling if you truly have a curious and sincere spirit

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

That is what Sudan and Indonesia people said until they lost South Sudan and East Timor.

Keep deceiving yourself until the day violence will invite the UN to conduct a referendum on Nigerian soil.

The English did not shoot at the Scots but convinced them through concession.

One day, it will start like a dream but surely if Nigerians don't readjust, a UN Referendum will be conducted on Nigerian Soil
Illiteracy and delusion is a disease.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

No problem. Keep deceiving yourself like the Sudanese and Indonesians who lost South Sudan and East Timor
Let us see if Nigeria will lose Biafra. Lol, try ur best. Let us pray that violence come quick, so that the army will kill many of u, then we see how U.N will respond. Let's see if it's Nigerian territory they will conduct the referendum or in the air
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't forget US prediction on the dissolution of Nigeria
Yes oh. They predicted that Nigeria will break in 2015, but nothing happened, we are now in 2016 and December is fast approaching, another year is coming. Maybe u should continue waiting for Nigeria break up, hope u don't hang urself due to frustration of not seeing Nigeria break up soon
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Yes oh. They predicted that Nigeria will break in 2015, but nothing happened, we are now in 2016 and December is fast approaching, another year is coming. Maybe u should continue waiting for Nigeria break up, hope u don't hang urself due to frustration of not seeing Nigeria break up soon

And you think they won't support UN Referendum once violence attracts the UN.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ofeakwu(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016
iamtewwy:
Nah menh.. Am ibo but i dnt support his release... He should still b in prison and continue eating watery beans cheesy

"ime mbute!"......b**tard

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

And you think they won't support UN Referendum once violence attracts the UN.
Did they support referendum when Western Sahara fought with Morocco to break out, today Western Sahara is still under Morocco, because Morocco defeated them in the long war and stopped them from break up. Both South Sudan and Eritrea fought war with Sudan and Ethiopia for 30 years before both side agreed to a U.N referendum. It's not as if violence start today and U.N immediately conducted referendum for South Sudan and eritrea, they have being fighting for decades. U.N can't conduct referendum unless the host nation agrees, that is what happened in Sudan and Eritrea, as a way of ending the decade long secessionist war. Also why did U.N not conduct referendum for chenhya when Russia fought a war to stop them from breaking up? People like u think that the U.N is so powerful that they can be commanding sovereign nations. Sorry for u, the highest they can do is to place sanctions which nations can survive against, they plaCed sanctions on Morocco and Russia from fighting to prevent break up, but it did not work, sanctions are useless nowadays. So stop deceiving urself thinking the U.N is all poweful

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

combo of a boring kid nd a retard, really feel for u.mayb dats y u straf prostitutes alot loooool

Lol. Even though you're a prolific cretin. I am sure your sister isn't cos I straffed her too and she liked it. Especially when she game me some análingus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Don't mind them. They think they are so important in the present day Nigeria. Buhari did not need their vote, but he still won. Their 5 landlocked Igbo state is so useless in every way, erosion everywhere, little or no resources, bad infrastructures, and very high unemployment rate. This is a region that depends on Nigeria to survive, they can't do without the federal government allocation which is gotten from the sale of south south oil, but they will still come out here to boast of the success of igbos living in other parts of Nigeria, because they know that the south east and people that live there are nothing to write home about. The reason we are still keeping them is because of the constitution that we must obey. The constitution says no break up or referendum, but instead of this people to lobby their house of representative and senators representing them to work towards changing this because they only have the power to change this, they instead attack Yoruba and northerners for not letting them go to their 5 landlocked wasteland. They have not being able to convince their Igbo representatives in the senate and House of Representatives of the need for Biafra, but they think they can convince and force Buhari to give them Biafra. Can u imagine. Lol.
10/10. If they are sincere about the break up, nothing stops them from prevailing on their reps to ensure it through the laws of the land rather than sending illiterates and miscreants to the streets for one yeye protest. The inputs of illiterates who know nothing beyond stealing and committing all sorts of crimes known to humanity can never be taken serious. But the truth is that they are just making noise to gain undeserved favour which is not possible. If the Fed Govt takes steps to actually cut them off now, u will see them coming with some funny confused conditions with those their irritating and very annoying flat heads grin.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

You mean the election that was rigged after postponement.

APC and Rigging

pdp remains d founder n custodian of rigging ...an elderly man jus called on radio n shared was he witnessed,,d election was peaceful n fair,,,apc bribed,, pdp also bribed,,,jus that apc beat pdp @ there game nd the pple voted .. wateva pdp is sayin now am nt surprise,,our politicians are bad losers,,if naa apc lose,,they will also b sayin it riggin
wateva yu are accusin apc of,,,beginin alway wit pdp.
jonathan postponed d general to his satisfaction,,travellin round d country bribing our obas n all personalities that matter ....Did HE WIN
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
How can we yorubas survive when Igbos go? We depend on them for everything, even Awo have said we can only leave nigeria if Igbos go which means the Igbos hold the destiny of oduduwa in their hands.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by negotiations2(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
KANU is already our nelson Mandela whether naija like it or not. Continuous holding him will make history.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Lol. Even though you're a prolific cretin. I am sure your sister isn't cos I straffed her too and she liked it. Especially when she game me some análingus.

"Yawns" so many kids on nairaland
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Unique race in drug trafficking
U mean "hardwork and biz"? grin grin grin.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by chernest2002: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
The Sun must rise one day.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

10/10. If they are sincere about the break up, nothing stops them from prevailing on their reps to ensure it through the laws of the land rather than sending illiterates and miscreants to the streets for one yeye protest. The inputs of illiterates who know nothing beyond stealing and committing all sorts of crimes known to humanity can never be taken serious. But the truth is that they are just making noise to gain undeserved favour which is not possible. If the Fed Govt takes steps to actually cut them off now, u will see them coming with some funny confused conditions with those their irritating and very annoying flat heads grin.
When u ask them to start parking out of Lagos to their 5 landlocked unproductive region, instead of moving out, they start preaching about how they control 90% of Lagos economy, how they start telling u how they own the whole industries and estate in Lagos, Abuja and Kano. They start telling u how Lagos will suffer if they go, as if we care. They are the ones shouting give us Biafra, but they want to still enjoy the benefits of being Nigerian citizens. They want Biafra but they don't want to leave other parts of Nigeria and go back to their region to prove their seriousness. They think we are stupid, they think they can eat their cake and still have. There is s popular saying, that in every action, there is a consequence. But to thus biafrans, it's not in their dictionary. They want us to give them the privilege to insult us without repercussion. They want to hate but they expect love from us. They want to break Nigeria but still want to remain in Nigerian territory. I consider them losers, it must be really frustrating to be a flat-head right now
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
chernest2002:
The Sun must rise one day.
Yes oh. The sun must rise one day, in ur dream
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kernel504(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin gringrin hahahahahahahahaha. With special centres! Hahahahahahahahaha. A place where, in a class of over 120 science students (SS3), no single student could differentiate between speed and velocity hahahahahahahahaha. Who is counting scholars? Count all professors in the yeast, and I can assure u that profs in 2 LGA alone will outnumber whatever figure u come out with. Our profs are practically in charge of the universities in Nigeria fyi hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha. These "hardworking" flat heads will never cease to amaze me.

Am your undoing, Naij.com in owned by a Yoruba, and the was written by your own. Imo and Anambra has the highest number of professors. Use Google, we are not in the 80s again.

https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.htmlw

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

"Yawns" so many kids on nairaland

So many flatheaded cretins on Nairaland. I think i may have to create for you clowns.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
negotiations2:
KANU is already our nelson Mandela whether naija like it or not. Continuous holding him will make history.
He will make history by spending more than 27years to beat Mandela prison record.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

When u ask them to start parking out of Lagos to their 5 landlocked unproductive region, instead of moving out, they start preaching about how they control 90% of Lagos economy, how they start telling u how they own the whole industries and estate in Lagos, Abuja and Kano. They start telling u how Lagos will suffer if they go, as if we care. They are the ones shouting give us Biafra, but they want to still enjoy the benefits of being Nigerian citizens. They want Biafra but they don't want to leave other parts of Nigeria and go back to their region to prove their seriousness. They think we are stupid, they think they can eat their cake and still have. There is s popular saying, that in every action, there is a consequence. But to thus biafrans, it's not in their dictionary. They want us to give them the privilege to insult us without repercussion. They want to hate but they expect love from us. They want to break Nigeria but still want to remain in Nigerian territory. I consider them losers, it must be really frustrating to be a flat-head right now

Haters has arrived. Hate will not do u any gud, u beta desist 4rm it

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
kingthreat:

So many flatheaded cretins on Nairaland. I think i may have to create for you clowns.

"Yawns" still proving my point
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
He is already a hero
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
DeYoungJoe:

Haters has arrived. Hate will not do u any gud, u beta desist 4rm it
What a man sow, he shall reap. Ipob and biafrans in general sow hatred, and they will reap hatred ten folds. So u should stop pretending, u know the hate is mutual
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

"Yawns" still proving my point

Keep quoting me Biafran retardo
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Abeg laff wan kill me. grin grin grin. By the time the northerners in Kano and Kaduna tell them to start relocating their spare parts shops to the yeast, they will start with stories of how they should be their brother's keepers. May be they should limit their transportation biz to the yeast as well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Yorubas do not care about Biafra but they are always active in Biafran thread. Who invited yorubas in this topic if not themselves. Soludo said release Nnamdi Kanu and u yorubas started against him. Why didn't u guys steer clear since Biafra is non of ur business

Don't worry about it, there is no Igbo man who doesn't understand the dynamics of the situation. The Yorubas cannot afford to let Igbos leave Nigeria. If Igbos go, Hausa/Fulani will come down hard on them and they know it. Igbos are the only people stopping this from happening because Hausa/Fulani is not yet strong enough to take on combined Yoruba and Igbo. If Igbos go, Yorubas are finished.

Have you ever hear any Yoruba man say 'we can live comfortably with Hausa/Fulani'? Not possible.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Keep quoting me Biafran retardo

kid wat channel is cartoon network on?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Abeg laff wan kill me. grin grin grin. By the time the northerners in Kano and Kaduna tell them to start relocating their spare parts shops to the yeast, they will start with stories of how they should be their brother's keepers. May be they should limit their transportation biz to the yeast as well. grin grin grin
Don't mind them. They have being losers. They have being losing since Nigerian independence, they lost a civil war, they lost the luxury of being a oil producing region, instead the oil is now in the hands of the south south minority tribes. The oil would have being the only opportunity for them to be relevant since they have failed in every other ways, especially politically, but they lost it, right now even minority tribe in the Niger delta like the ijaws are now relevant than them. The Ijaw produced a Nigerian president, but the yeebos as a majority tribe can't even lobby others to produce a president. Right now, the are Ijaw slaves and Ijaw asslickers, without the ijaws, the are not relevant. They continue losing till date, with their parasitic region

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.