Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50859 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
lordyugo:

kid wat channel is cartoon network on?

Why not ask papa what website he downloads his gay videos from

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Hmmm, so u they try tell me say that guy PaPa na Gaylord!!

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Don't mind them. They have being losers. They have being losing since Nigerian independence, they lost a civil war, they lost the luxury of being a oil producing region, instead the oil is now in the hands of the south south minority tribes. The oil would have being the only opportunity for them to be relevant since they have failed in every other ways, especially politically, but they lost it, right now even minority tribe in the Niger delta like the ijaws are now relevant than them. The Ijaw produced a Nigerian president, but the yeebos as a majority tribe can't even lobby others to produce a president. Right now, the are Ijaw slaves and Ijaw asslickers, without the ijaws, the are not relevant. They continue losing till date, with their parasitic region
chai see finishing grin
Fear God o

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lordyugo: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
kingthreat:

looooool really see u as a comic relief,oya tata say sumtn childish n funny again
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Hmmm, so u they try tell me say that guy PaPa na Gaylord!!

Dangerous one...lol

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by John902(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
zeribe4real:
U 4got dat Nelson Mandela spent 27 yrs in prison, and after that..., a day will come when a nation shall be born, n Nigeria will be a failed state, We re not asking for much, just to let us be, yet you re afraid of letting us go, unarguably u know that Igbos re so much blessed with innovative brain, give us Biafra n we will outsmart u in less than 20 yrs time, if you go Lagos, Portharcout, Kano, n many other Nigerian towns, u will know for sure that Igbos re blessed like d Isrealites n that is why other tribes re envious n afraid of Igbos just d way Arab nations re afraid n envious of Isreal., PMB z not going to be president 4ever, anything can happen in the nearest future.
Never say never. #no offence broda
you mean in the afterlife?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by John902(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
which crime? Did he shoot gun, did he steal anyone money? Me personally want buhari to continue to hold him. So that Avengers and new militant groups will be doing the needful.
and that was the aim of the Scavengers cause they've been given amnesty.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

APC don't need to take their campaign to the south east, but they will still win, u entire vote can not measure up

needless of wasting resources and energy taking their campaign to SE and that is only when you will be vindicated. ..this isn't just about ranting on the internet

all fingers are crossed
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by zurine(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
hmm, this case is becoming dicey by the day
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yessoo,release kanu now.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

[b]And you are one of those despicable Ibos! I am sure you are an IPOB "Yoot"! undecided undecided

If any tribe is insisting on One Nigeria, it is the Northerners....and rightly so.
President Buhari just said that "there is no room for any Biafra referendum".

if you want to secede, it has to be with your original six Ibo states ONLY.... but if you insist on forcing the S/South into your Biafra project, then you have to wait until there is no more SINGLE DROP of Crude Oil from that part of the country.

You cant benefit from the resources of other parts of the country (Sea Ports, Market, Power Stations, e.t.c) and then think you can corner what belongs to the whole nation, in your quest to secede.

STOP BEGGING TO BE FREED, IF YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE. ONLY SLAVES BEG FOR FREEDOM! angry angry
Just gather all yourselves to the bEAST LANDS and refuse to have anything to do with other parts of Nigeria - SIMPLE! You are gone! Just like that.
How difficult can that be, if not for your GREED over the Oil in the South-South?

You chest-beaters are scared of the Northerners and that is why you leave them and begin attacking Yorubas.
Yorubas dont give a hoot about Yiibos, infact, we believe we are better-of without the nuisance and immorality that you people pollute the world with.
What we would not do is ACTIVE SUPPORT YOU. That is not our responsibility.

You sort it out with the Northerners,...... if una get the liver!
[/b] grin grin

Lastpage!

what is the name of the teacher who taught you that there is South-South in the Cardinal Points and its subs?
Pls who's forcing biafrans (the people you deceive yourselves calling SS)...
Who fought the biafran war and what were the Delta,Bayelsa,rivers,Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers called and who was their brother in arm and land and who did they fight against?
Who was the 2nd in command after Dim. O. Ojukwu and where is he from?
I know you must be thinking that the name Biafra was imposed on our peolpe by Ojukwu... Ask who brought that name?
A little insight: it was from the Ijaw speaking biafran and a Principal and it was in the now Delta State, itserkiri land to be precise after a come-together.
Asari calls himself a Biafran or don't you know after saying the divide and rule used to separate our people which he got the information from the now old and some dead.
Are Biafrans begging, if we are:
why isn't Nnamdi Kalu on his kneel to Buhari rather millions are being promised to pervert him from the course?
Why is buhari and the Nigeria entity coming with a divide and rule system to alter this course via Tri-ipob, Re-ipod to the extent even an Edo man who isn't a Biafra knows the truth and said it to naij.com reporter.
Who in yoruba land could stand up to the Feds...?
MKO was killed and what did the yoruba chestbeater do?
What showed that you know freedom fighting when MKO was arrested and still none from the Odual land could stand up and repair the Feds talk more of the Odual people standing up for one of theirs?
Cowardice is what you are known for.
Show us the strenght of a yoruba man/people campared to Nnamdi Kalu/Biafrans. We are culled/marred/maimed in all peaceful action but we are still resolute standing shoulder to shoulder in the presence of our armed enemies and death does that speak something like patrotism, determination and resolutness to you and when has the Oduas done this, sorry when are you guys going to shy away from chestbeating to do what you know benefits you, Odua?
You said about we relocating to our place: this shows that you don't know history, before the 1967 biafra war, where do you think biafrans where?
It started with murder at 1966 in the North and we were commanded by our leader, the Eastern region governor, D. Ojukwu to come back and it was obeyed before the biafra war was declared agains us and we did the best to defend ourselves.
You truly don't know history because if you did you wouldn't have said a lot of things like your SS and that we should relocate.
Freedom is taking and it's not given, so we are taking it with all we have even with our blood atleast you can attaste for it.
They will kill/maime/imprison us but at the end Biafra SHALL come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Babysheart(f): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Erudite kor erudite ni. It is people like you cunning unpatriotic people like soludo can deceive.Ask him what happened to the coins he used billions of naira to mint and why Yardua threw out his retrogressive textbook idea of redenomiination of the naira when our foreign reserve was at peak, high oil price and payoff of our foreign debt

At the rate the naira is losing value under your Daura President, you might just need that redomination by fire by force.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Babysheart(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Upon all that... he was REJECTED AT THE POLLS AS UNQUALIFIED......... BY HIS OWN IPADS AND BIAFRAUDS! grin grin kiss

So, what are we talking about?

He should just stick to Economics and Banking ..... and Shut-da-PhuckUp about Politics/Security issues lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

You need sense. Otherwise you would have realised that even Abraham ad Moses won't win free and fair elections in Anambra State if they don't run on the APGA platform.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
hamilton62:

gush!
Sometimes i ponder the rationale of some humans, but could you pls answer these questions for me then you will understand how blunt your statement in support of the one you quoted make you and him look.
Who fought the Biafra war?
What was the name of the now bight of bonny called?
ANSWER: Bight of Biafra
When was the name Niger-Delta brough to being and by who?
Lol atleast you now know that you and him know nothing about the people you want to be in your country...
Do you know that the Name Biafra was suggested in Itserkiri land by an Ijaw principal before ut was adopted?
Do you know that it was called Biafara kingdom before the Now Biafra?
Knowledge is power, having it make you not resolve to insults but...
Thank me later for the Schooling if you truly have a curious and sincere spirit

[b]Irrelevant Questions do not deserve an Answer!
Why would l waste my fingers responding to such childishly ignorant questions?

Who cares about who named you Biafra or IPAD?

The important thing is that Biafra, AS SLAVES..... WANT TO BE FREE, right?

And l am saying YOU ARE NOT SLAVES WHO SHOULD BE BEGGING FRO FREEDOM (except you concur that YOU ARE SLAVE OF THE NORTHERNERS!)

JUST PACK YOURSELVES FROM EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA AND MOVE INTO YOUR Biafra. ...Wetin sef?

*That does not need Buhari's signature.
*That does not need Yoruba's acceptance
*That does not need U.N charter
*That does not need firing of bullets
*That does not need any NOISE
*That does not need Yorubas to contribute Transport for una

Or are you people just AFRAID of your own SHADOWS and what the future holds for you in your Biafra? shocked

See your boundary below.... in graphics.

Okay, you cant do anything without Yoruba's permission: Go, you have my permission to go to your country.

Gooooooooo...Yiibo, Goooo! [/b] grin grin grin

Lastpage!

PS: If you are really interested in the Origins of your Bia-FRAUD (yes, its alla fraud, as you will find out) read it in the link below:
http://newsrescue.com/old-maps-show-biafra-was-actually-in-cameroon-and-never-part-of-nigeria/#axzz4LlM4CJdB

With video and audio. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

[b]Irrelevant Questions do not deserve an Answer!
Why would l waste my fingers responding to such childishly ignorant questions?

Who cares about who named you Biafra or IPAD?

The important thing is that Biafra, AS SLAVES..... WANT TO BE FREE, right?

And l am saying YOU ARE NOT SLAVES WHO SHOULD BE BEGGING FRO FREEDOM (except you concur that YOU ARE SLAVE OF THE NORTHERNERS!)

JUST PACK YOURSELVES FROM EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA AND MOVE INTO YOUR Biafra. ...Wetin sef?

*That does not need Buhari's signature.
*That does not need Yoruba's acceptance
*That does not need U.N charter
*That does not need firing of bullets
*That does not need any NOISE
*That does not need Yorubas to contribute Transport for una

Or are you people just AFRAID of your own SHADOWS and what the future holds for you in your Biafra? shocked

See your boundary below.... in graphics.

Okay, you cant do anything without Yoruba's permission: Go, you have my permission to go to your country.

Gooooooooo...Yiibo, Goooo! [/b] grin grin grin

Lastpage!
boy, do you comprehend at all? I thought i was communicating but never knew i was talking to myself because of your lack of communicating skill or should i say assimilation?
Yes, assimilation!
We communicate to learn and enlighten ourselves by embracing knowledge but you speak this and when approached you talk the other like a sedated patient or a crest-and-trough IQ person.
I am off, sorry i made mistake to engage you in the conversation that's above your comprehension!
Please, don't quote me so that the nairalanders won't affirm that i am right about you... I know you will.
Oya, bingo let's go, ditch out your ill words.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
hamilton62:

boy, do you comprehend at all? I thought i was communicating but never knew i was talking to myself because of your lack of communicating skill or should i say assimilation?
Yes, assimilation!
We communicate to learn and enlighten ourselves by embracing knowledge but you speak this and when approached you talk the other like a sedated patient or a crest-and-trough IQ person.
I am off, sorry i made mistake to engage you in the conversation that's above your comprehension!
Please, don't quote me so that the nairalanders won't affirm that i am right about you... I know you will.
Oya, bingo let's go, ditch out your ill words.

[size=14pt]When Oafs like you become devoid of a "legitimate argument", you resort to attacking the "messenger"![/size] undecided undecided

Now scram back to your hole and stop trying to hide your shame.
Biafra my black bottom. grin grin

Hausa SLAVES grovelling for their FREEDOM.
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

NB: I know a Dog like you , who said he does not want to engage me, will still come back and eat your vomit. grin grin
Go-on, spew more ignrance nd get properly schooled

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:

You need sense. Otherwise you would have realised that even Abraham ad Moses won't win free and fair elections in Anambra State if they don't run on the APGA platform.

Yea, cry me a Lagoon! grin grin

GEJ won in Anambra states .....and it was free and fair, right?
That is your Bai-Fraud for you!.... Only APGA!
grin grin

No be only Moses and Abraham, na Pharaoh and Joseph!

Mkpu!

Lastpage!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Businessideas: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:

At the rate the naira is losing value under your Daura President, you might just need that redomination by fire by force.
It tells me that you are at least smarter than the textbook professor Soludo who wanted to redenominate at a period of economic prosperity.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Babysheart(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Businessideas:

It tells me that you are at least smarter than the textbook professor Soludo who wanted to redenominate at a period of economic prosperity.

You have the sickness of pathologically gullible people: knuckle dragging, silliness and ignorance.

Go and see countries that had to redenominate and tell me if all was done under crisis and duress. Don't go to far, look at Ghana and the success of it.

Stupid people like you in large numbers is the reason we are in the mess. 15m dullards.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Businessideas: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:

You have the sickness of pathologically gullible people: knuckle dragging, silliness and ignorance.

Go and see countries that had to redenominate and tell me if all was done under crisis and duress. Don't go to far, look at Ghana and the success of it.

Stupid people like you in large numbers is the reason we are in the mess. 15m dullards.
Wow!!! This level of rudeness and crass incivility from a lady? I doubt.
Where I come from, you don't exchange words with senile people because healthy people won't know the difference between both of us.
I have a dream that one day, all the sick people in Nigeria shall be healed.Happy Independence Day my fatherland Nigeria
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Businessideas: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:

Where I come from, you don't exchange words with senile people because healthy people won't know the difference between both of us.
I have a dream that one day, all the sick people in Nigeria shall be healed and all the unpatriotic elements like Soludo will be sent to jail. Happy Independence Day my fatherland Nigeria
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by koboko69: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
zeribe4real:
U 4got dat Nelson Mandela spent 27 yrs in prison, and after that..., a day will come when a nation shall be born, n Nigeria will be a failed state, We re not asking for much, just to let us be, yet you re afraid of letting us go, unarguably u know that Igbos re so much blessed with innovative brain, give us Biafra n we will outsmart u in less than 20 yrs time, if you go Lagos, Portharcout, Kano, n many other Nigerian towns, u will know for sure that Igbos re blessed like d Isrealites n that is why other tribes re envious n afraid of Igbos just d way Arab nations re afraid n envious of Isreal., PMB z not going to be president 4ever, anything can happen in the nearest future.

Outsmart by peddling drugs to set up a cover up business?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by koboko69: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

U are a hypocrite..
When oba threatened to kill igbos wat did u say..
When buhari threatend nigeria wat did u say?.
U pple amaze me..

If u threaten to kill.. u are not guilty or a suspect yet until d person dies or gets hurt.

U all kno d truth but but refused to call a spade a spade....
Anyone dat supports the illegal detention of this man despite court orders to release him twice... will one day be in his shoe in one way or d other and Will neva get a fair judgement
LAW OF KARMA.

Na u gan gan be hypocrite. Where did Buhari threaten Nigeria? Where did Oba threaten igbos?

How can someone that claims to be normal, deliberately dilute facts.

Kanu went as far as planting communication equipments on masts in Nigerian territory to preach hate messages, a technique used during a coup in the past. Kanu solicited for arms to fight a soverign nation, u are here making silly comparisons.

If Kanu dies tmr, it will just be noise for a whioe, pockets of violence, and it will die down. After which, it becomes past. Hope i qm clear?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by YungDon: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abuja Beauty Queen Nneze Richard Has Been Officially Decrowned
https://www.nairaland.com/3380784/abuja-beauty-queen-nneze-richard
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by chernest2002: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Yes oh. The sun must rise one day, in ur dream
because am not Martin Luther that's why you think my dream will never come true abi?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Babysheart(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Businessideas:

I have a dream that one day, all the sick people in Nigeria shall be healed and all the unpatriotic elements like Soludo will be sent to jail. Happy Independence Day my fatherland Nigeria

Obviously, you never expected a retort like that. So you went on bad-mouthing this lady. When she pays back in better measure, you go...,'oh, wow.. lady' Trumpstyle. Learn to speak to everybody with civility so you get same in return.

As per senility, you don't know what it means because if you did, you wouldn't have used it in the statement you made above.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Frankbaro(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
zeribe4real:

Well written bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.