Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) (30103 Views)

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=49777617]Hmmmm

This woman messed up our economy

Thank God for kemi Adeosun[/quote
Adeosun and Okonjo iweala aren't of same class, stop being a saddist to someone's stride, okonjo is Superb.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by chisky02: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Thank God for kemi Adeosun

You mean kemi Adeosun the quack economic minister?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by nell2: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I know by now you all know I must be here as long as it's my sweet Ngozi Okonjo. Even if I refuse to comment on Nairaland in a week and I see my dearest role model, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, I must certainly be here, for I certainly cannot resist the temptation not to.

My dear Ngozi, please keep soaring higher while haters keep hating further but your fan base keep growing larger, even as your admirers keep going stronger, and I, your number one follower, keep dreaming bigger.

You're the best example I've set for myself and I shall always strive to follow your path - for you have already set the path for me to earnestly follow. I dream big.
you've said it all. I have goosebumps when I read anything that concerns her

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm
hahhahaahha.. irony

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

LolZ.....u funny pasS ali baba

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
MzPecs:

I notice you've been flooding NL with your bigotry and hate comments..

Brother, you really need Jesus.

Ina agwa ndi na eke bomb na ukwu were akpo isi na ala, na ya ga kwuru Jesus?? cheesy grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aresssa: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I know by now you all know I must be here as long as it's my sweet Ngozi Okonjo. Even if I refuse to comment on Nairaland in a week and I see my dearest role model, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, I must certainly be here, for I certainly cannot resist the temptation not to.

My dear Ngozi, please keep soaring higher while haters keep hating further but your fan base keep growing larger, even as your admirers keep going stronger, and I, your number one follower, keep dreaming bigger.

You're the best example I've set for myself and I shall always strive to follow your path - for you have already set the path for me to earnestly follow. I dream big.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

Jonathan Had No Political Will To Save - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Good to know the useless and incompetent woman who failed us miserably and even admitted that she failed us and her failure is why we are facing financial difficulties is your role model.

The same woman who was borrowing hundreds of billions of Naira to pay salaries back in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 is your role model?

The same woman who told us to get ready for austerity and to suffer back in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 is your role model?

The same woman who was so incompetent to that she couldn't even keep track of our money and also who looked the other way while ministries and MDAs operated multiple accounts for years designed to loot and avoid depositing generated funds into the federal accounts we gave this woman to manage is your role model?

The same woman who either did not know Billions of NNPC dollars was missing under her nose or knew but looked the other way till SLS raised alarm before she finally admitted that $10 billion was missing?

Under this useless and incompetent woman, Nigeria was making over $100/barrel on oil, Nigerian made more than enough money to needed to successfully diversify our economy and it was her job to do so as the economic coordinator and the finance minister, but she failed to do so, all she has to show for the money we paid her and her position was a battered economy and a VIDEO she made confessing how she failed us and how she threw her former boss Jona under the boss.

The only part of her life that did not fail remains her own pocket and hustle...

If characters like this failed, useless and incompetent woman is your role model, you really need to re access your life and entire existence to avoid failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aresssa: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
chisky02:

You mean kemi Adeosun the quack economic minister?

The useless and incompetent okonjo who presided over the largest income generation in the history of Nigeria, but end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salaries, sho even told us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling for $80 in 2014 did great, but Kemi Adeosun who is still keeping Nigeria afloat with oil selling for $30-40 with looted and depleted reserves the same okonjo participated in is quack?

So who is the real quack. Okonjo who stole and gave our billions of dollars to dasuki to loot and share with her cronies was the quack?

If Okonjo couldn't avoid borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars to pay salaries when oil was selling for double than now was the quack?

In fact, if her only advise back in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 in 2014 was for us to get ready to suffer and for austerity, exactly what kind of advice should we expect from her with oil selling for $40? Sell or auction Nigeria of course.

We know who the quack was and it was failed and incompetent okonjo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by rafkollinz: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
oo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aarressa: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
FG introduces austerity measures

ON NOVEMBER 17, 20147:54 AM

In a bid to insulate the economy from falling crude oil prices the federal government announced far-reaching policy measures to deal with the crashing crude oil prices, cutting 2015 oil benchmark from $78 to $73 per barrel. Crude oil prices dropped to $77.76 per barrel, some cents below the $78 earlier proposed to the National Assembly as bench mark for the 2015 budget.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/fg-introduces-austerity-measures/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/fg-introduces-austerity-measures/

The useless woman introduced austerity measures back in when oil was selling for double than now?

If your only economic tool and solution was austerity when oil was $76, what about her solution and toll with oil selling for $40? She go just tell us to start eating grass...

smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aarressa: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
aresssa:

The useless and incompetent okonjo who presided over the largest income generation in the history of Nigeria, but end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salaries, she even told us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling for $80 in 2014 did great, but Kemi Adeosun who is still keeping Nigeria afloat with oil selling for $30-40 with looted and depleted reserves the same okonjo participated in is quack?

So who is the real quack. Okonjo who stole and gave our billions of dollars to dasuki to loot and share with her cronies was the quack?

If Okonjo couldn't avoid borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars to pay salaries when oil was selling for double than now was the quack?

In fact, if her only advise back in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 in 2014 was for us to get ready to suffer and for austerity, exactly what kind of advice should we expect from her with oil selling for $40? Sell or auction Nigeria of course.

We know who the quack was and it was failed and incompetent okonjo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aresssa: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016

Nigerian govt borrowing billions to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala

May 6, 2015Premium Times

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

The useless woman was borrowing to pay salary till her last month in office.....

smh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
awards upon awards despite all the hatreds from afonjas... Dr Ngozi indeed u are a blessed woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by najib632(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

I think she's a CIA agent probably an economic hit woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by markwealth: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

You compare the exchange rate under Okojo- Iweala and then under kemi Adeosun.

Wailer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by aresssa: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2016
ArabMopol:
awards upon awards despite all the hatreds from afonjas... Dr Ngozi indeed u are a blessed woman

Do you even mind listing her achievements under Jonathan?

Don't even bother, I know you can not because she doesn't have any apart from our economy and finances she destroyed..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:24am On Sep 30, 2016
chubbygal:
Nwa ada keep shining from glory to glory! Osondi owye ndi.. Eze nwanyi ke bu

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by sweetchi2411: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm
like, seriously?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Ngozi is trying every which way to get relevance and access to return to Nigeria without prosecution....

As the highest office holder from the Ibo tribe she is the face and pride of Ibo ethnic group.

See the Queen of Ibo paying homage to a Islamic scholar. Chei! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by daclint(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Kenobus: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Thanks Kemi Adeosun for dragging Nigerian economy into recession? That is wickedness!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Get small sense nah.Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
aresssa:

Do you even mind listing her achievements under Jonathan?

Don't even bother, I know you can not because she doesn't have any apart from our economy and finances she destroyed..
buhari destroyed ur economy not Jonathan and his team, he left the best economy for buhari, jona made dangote No1 in africa and NO28 in the world within 6years but buhari made dangote No89 in the world within a year and 4months, we are on autopilot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by arresa: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2016
[s]
ArabMopol:
buhari destroyed ur economy not Jonathan and his team, he left the best economy for buhari, jona made dangote No1 in africa and NO28 in the world within 6years but buhari made dangote No89 in the world within a year and 4months, we are on autopilot
[/s]

Keep quiet. The useless women already confessed and explained in her video that she failed in her job to prevent the economic crisis we are facing.

I'd rather listen to the useless woman and accept her confession than listening to ignorant loudmouths on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing / Rivers Assembly Passes Motion To Derecognise Omehia As Former Governor / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.