Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (47468 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by sylve11: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
None of my business. cool
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
As APC don win, na Godwin!!! #inkoredebello'svoice
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Tyontop(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you win ELECTION my brother GODWIN!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Eshence: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
I dont know wat to say cus Dey are all d same f**kin politicians jus fulfill all ur campaign promises den we will be fine.... No politician is worth dying for #doUget
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Compliant(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
VICTORY IS GOOD

THANK GOD PDP LOSS

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
congrats
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHANGE FROM 1 DOLLAR / 160 NAIRA TO 1 DOLLAR / 460 NAIRA.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry o!! Nobody even send am sef, only him paid orderlies and guards get him time grin. You go fear celebration na grin grin
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
vani86:
APC - PDP - KOWA- CNN

party dont matter a lot to voters, the individuals integrity, honesty and public perception is what make many people vote for a particular person.

He won cuz the people see him as a better option not because he is in APC.

So please those shouting wailers stop, no need to rub your victory in their face. Enjoy your win

Nice one but this so called wailers never saw it from your angle.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Dansiki1: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alusinejeuka:
I doubt the credibility of this election. where are the crowd jubilating with him?
I weep for my country
this

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by tlops(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
is he from APC?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Neimar: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
abegi na for e pocket ooo

Apchit
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by gisco200(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Happy for him
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
shaddoww:
Tomorrow na working day, guess he will have to wait till Saturday for his people to really come out to celebrate with him.

Why didn't people wait till Saturday to protest against the results? That one na excuse? Obaseki is on his own
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Eeser: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Election have been won and lost. Congratulations to Obaseki.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some per$on no go like this thing....Eg...next person plz
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
He is holding that broom there...thats the sign of failure..i've always said it,its nah about you or the party u belong,its about the people...the people that voted and didnt vote for u...
That was how and why the mischevious old dullard made mention of 5% and 95%.
Gudluck o

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
For a very longtime, I have never witnessed an electoral victory that the people seems not to notice. A clear indication of moving back into the stone age.

I wish the winner a happy celebration.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Dukejaja: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Before we know it he will forget about the people, our politicians are all the same
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by SmarisAjur(f): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
May God give him Solomon's kind of brain.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Godblessaplus1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
may God help him to gorven well.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by EdCure: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers where are you? Come and see Alhaji Godwin Obaseki jubilation.

APC

CHANGE
Godwin Obaseki is a christian. An Anglican.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by kennymotors(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
olokeded:
Edo state Governor-elect, Godwin Obaseki pictured this evening after INEC declared him the winner of the Edo state Governorship election today.

(PHOTOS) Edo election: Obaseki defies rain, celebrates victory

http://punchng.com/photos-edo-election-obaseki-jubilates-rain/
with this picture this man is not man of Edo's people
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
GMbuharii:
He is holding that broom there...thats the sign of failure..i've always said it,its nah about you or the party u belong,its about the people...the people that voted and didnt vote for u...
That was how and why the mischevious old dullard made mention of 5% and 95%.
Gudluck o

Wailer re you here?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin Sure, just put the Alhaji to mock the wailers in thy building.

EdCure:

Godwin Obaseki is a christian. An Anglican.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Wailer re you here?
i saw a 'mention' on my page and i thought it was a human being there grin I never knew it was not....lemme listen carefully to hear its sound. grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
vani86:
APC - PDP - KOWA- CNN

party dont matter a lot to voters, the individuals integrity, honesty and public perception is what make many people vote for a particular person.

He won cuz the people see him as a better option not because he is in APC.

So please those shouting wailers stop, no need to rub your victory in their face. Enjoy your win

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Jobabori(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
KKKWHITE:
CHANGE FROM 1 DOLLAR / 160 NAIRA TO 1 DOLLAR / 460 NAIRA.
And your wailing continue
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
GMbuharii:

i saw a 'mention' on my page and i thought it was a human being there grin
I never knew it was not....lemme listen carefully to hear its sound. grin

See your head, big mouth people lol
Just tell me congrate your man won and move on like Jona did! Hehehehhe
How has been your day oga?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
GMbuharii:

i saw a 'mention' on my page and i thought it was a human being there grin
I never knew it was not....lemme listen carefully to hear its sound. grin

See your head, big mouth people lol
Just tell me congrate your man "Godwin"won and move on like Jona did! Hehehehhe
How has been your day oga?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vanderandrew:
I am a supporter of APC but I sense they rigged somewhere. the people of Edo State are not jubilating at all
wailer spoted
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by usbcable(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers where are you? Come and see Alhaji Godwin Obaseki jubilation.

APC

CHANGE

But you were somewhat attacking Adams as not performing.
So how did Obaseki get the votes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.