Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (47466 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by babdap: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
In korede Bello voice" if you win election na Godwin.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by vani86: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=dotcomnamename post=49781603][/quote]

Nigger grow up, i am not affiliated with any party.

I have never voted, neither have i ever eaten politics rice.

I said thay from a neutral perspective. I know though that whenever i decide to participate in any election party is my last consideration, the individual is who i am voting for.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Obaseki listen very well... u just entered and am paying #300 from ring road to oluku.... more changes ahead... Nobody is even rejoicing
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
The broom demons
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by EdCure: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin Sure, just put the Alhaji to mock the wailers in thy building.

I know. My post was meant to educate...others.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1993:
mtscheeew .... Osho Baba's 3rd term has been finalised ........ If Iyamu had win it wud av been generational looting with Ana IH n igbenedion ...... TNK GOD Edo pole choose d lesser of d two theives
one spotted
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's quite amusing how EDO PDP where thinking or dreaming of wining the
election. Edo people are wiser and smarter. How do you expect them to hand
over their state to "Igbenidion" a certified corrupt mogul" to his ATM "(Ize
Iyamu) to handle??
My prayer is that Obaseki performs better than Oshiomole and writes off his
mistakes ( which no one is above).
# ProudlyAPC
# OndoStateLoading
# EDOAPCSignedSealedAndDelivered
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
It is my sincere prayer that you will not disappoint the electorates.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alusinejeuka:
I doubt the credibility of this election. where are the crowd jubilating with him?
I weep for my country

Really? That is your yardstick for a credible election. Why black people de think like this na?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na God win........
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by ComradeDon: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to him and we thank the Almighty father that the election wasn't declared inconclusive!!!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
Obaseki listen very well... u just entered and am paying #300 from ring road to oluku.... more changes ahead... Nobody is even rejoicing

I think Lucky Igbinedion disappointed Edo, especially Edo South so much that POI's involvement with him caused voter apathy. He could not convince Edo people that he would be different from Lucky.
Despite Osho's poor second term record, Edo South can at least score his first term positive. If GO can perform positively for 4 years and murk about with the remaining 4 years, it would still beat Lucky's.

Lucky remains an albatross on PDP's neck.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Paseus(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]APC!!!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by EsmeraldaR1(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Election in Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why is it ugly men that kept contesting for Edo governorship?
Don't edo av handsome men dat can do d job beta?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by ENDYCOAL: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vanderandrew:
I am a supporter of APC but I sense they rigged somewhere. the people of Edo State are not jubilating at all

You're not from Edo state, almost everyone in my local govt. are celebrating
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thunder fire oshio the black short devil!.
Thunder fire the 3months governor elect obaseki.
Godbless iyamu. Godbless GEJ & thunder fire buhari
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

See your head, big mouth people lol
Just tell me congrate your man "Godwin"won and move on like Jona did! Hehehehhe
How has been your day oga?

yea godwin won,by all means available,including postponement...i only wish my state and ppl gudluck...
Oga my day was good,thank Baba God..you nkò?

Haba! U be ìgbàbonèlìmí? shocked shocked Wetin be dat for ya page? cheesy
@qmerit

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by esosuo2: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alusinejeuka:
I doubt the credibility of this election. where are the crowd jubilating with him?
I weep for my country
U .Need sometin to .take wipe tears ?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
GMbuharii:

yea godwin won,by all means available,including postponement...i only wish my state and ppl gudluck...
Oga my day was good,thank Baba God..you nkò?

Haba! U be ìgbàbonèlìmí? shocked shocked Wetin be dat for ya page? cheesy
@qmerit

Sure that is my profession.
You get show/party de for me?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Abcka811: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:
Congratulation "GO"
You work hard for that post and
Campaigned with all seriousness.
Don't disappoint us sir, and don't allow WAILERS to laugh at us they ve bad mouths
We know them here though they re not on this thread right now cause they re allergic
to good news. I'm still waiting to hear from their chief wailer (CW) in the person of Fayose.
In all na Goodwin.
The wailers don dey surprised. We were careful such that the rigging was damn to neat. It was very well planned. We actually carried it out during the collation period. Pdp will never believe their eyes.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
olokeded:
Edo state Governor-elect, Godwin Obaseki pictured this evening after INEC declared him the winner of the Edo state Governorship election today.

(PHOTOS) Edo election: Obaseki defies rain, celebrates victory

http://punchng.com/photos-edo-election-obaseki-jubilates-rain/

Another crook just emerging?

Which ever way, APC/PDP arent they all the same?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers where are you? Come and see Alhaji Godwin Obaseki jubilation.

APC

CHANGE

Hmmmmmm

Haters won't like this
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok... Congrat to GO and APC, i hope they are magnanimous in victory and settle dwn to fulfill their electioneering promises to the electorates.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Abcka811:
The wailers don dey surprised. We were careful such that the rigging was damn to neat. It was very well planned. We actually carried it out during the collation period. Pdp will never believe their eyes.

Hmmm you mean you work with the inec ?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Paseus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers where are you? Come and see Alhaji Godwin Obaseki jubilation.

APC

CHANGE
wailers can go and die...#change
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
FROM WHAT I CODE FROM THIS PICTURE, APC RIGGED THIS ELECTION.
IF THIS MAN IS PEOPLES CHOICE, MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING & CHEERING HIM
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Paseus(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uncletony:
Thunder fire oshio the black short devil!.
Thunder fire the 3months governor elect obaseki.
Godbless iyamu. Godbless GEJ & thunder fire buhari
sorry ooo...but the will of God has been done! Pls go and kill yourself
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by donphilopus: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Chest beating for ipods with multiple accounts on nairaland without PVC always hyping things while winning for the patient Afonjas and d entire edo people...especially d Akoko Edos that endorsed Obaseki to emerge.

wait o, I never hear Osu say I be Osu before....why? grin grin grin

When I told them Obaseki would clear Akoko Edo, they thought I was lying. After the result for Akoko Edo was announced, they were all surprised. Obaseki garnered 65% of our votes. Akoko Edo people are exposed..! We know how we were shortchanged during Igbinedion's era.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Paseus:
sorry ooo...but the will of God has been done! Pls go and kill yourself

Why not die first & share the experience with ur ancestors. ogboo!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
all oshiomole stupid monkey dance would have been wasted if this guy happened to lose this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.