Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) (12540 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by fattprince(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
AfricanApple:
grin grin na so you hate them reach
Miss African apple can I have some apple please. embarassed:[
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by fattprince(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I'm way cuter than that when I'm in the moodwink
I have been elected as the judge so send a pix of U in d mood and I will give my verdict on who is cuter coz we ha.ve see ha own remain ya own
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

I have been elected as the judge so send a pix of U in d mood and I will give my verdict on who is cuter coz we ha.ve see ha own remain ya own
really?....come see itsmiley
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by fattprince(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
makydebbie:
really?....come see itsmiley

Oya send the venue asap, you know am a man of integrity justice must prevail
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by fattprince(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Your gap tooth tho is cute wink cool@makydebbie

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:
Your gap tooth tho is cute wink cool@makydebbie
thanks
cool
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Qualer: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Wooooah! shocked shocked shocked

Tat gone left me with a hiccup lipsrsealed

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
ALAGA1:
The vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep yet some ladies prefer guys with 12 inches deek..

The vagina can stretch up to 200% its original size

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 01, 2016
CFCman:

The vagina can stretch up to 200% its original size
Mind you it's the width not the length
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by okdannyel(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Motun03:
too long isnt cool jare

Average n fat. omg cheesy
Really? How u take know?
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by fergie001: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Let me run out of this place before you people let me do what I don't wanna do
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by obontami: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Motun03:
too long isnt cool jare
Average n fat. omg cheesy
why do u think long dick is not cool ?
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
obontami:
why do u think long dick is not cool ?
iv tried it n i didnt lik it
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by obontami: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Motun03:
iv tried it n i didnt lik it
prolly the guy is a fast and deep thruster

Hence its causes pains down there
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
obontami:
prolly the guy is a fast and deep thruster

Hence its causes pains down there
ok then
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
The three ladies above me are obviously playing with their things now.

Yeah they are playing with their phones
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Gofwane(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
@op, i like your web site and its content. Especiall that one that is about tattoos on the genitals. Chai!...saw some scary pvssies but i fear no evil grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.